Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RBGH

I'm confused, has she sold her house in Dulwich or is she still keeping it but moving into this new flat?

Reactions: 1
I think she's mistaking his total apathy and resignation in their relationship for "chillness."

I watched part of that work zoom call video someone else posted on this thread, and he seems dead inside/numb, not "chill."

Also, in my opinion: any time a guy constantly tells you to "relax" or "chill" it's usually coming from a condescending and gaslighty place, not a helpful place. (Although, maybe it's justified since Estee is a nutcase LOL).
Bib made me lol

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
LMAO, that’s funny. Lydia Millen got a Four Seasons Hampshire as her venue for her ‘re-do’ wedding LOL. I think some venues/PR offered her some places for free, but it might be either derelict or it isn’t the vibe she is going for.

If Portugal doesn’t push through, maybe she should just get married in their local city hall? Her ‘fiancé’ doesn’t even care at all.
Lydia has only been married a few years hasn't she.

Re the prenuptial agreement, I don't think they are legal over in the UK so would there be any point? She should protect herself if possible though.

Emalabemela

Her most recent lack of self-awareness is again making me think she's even dumber than I thought she was which is REALLY FUCKING DUMB. Between her engagement YT, TT and now this KJH moment... just wtf.

Over 13+ years of doing this shit, few of these OG influencers have developed a mature understanding of how to present themselves to the world...still lacking sense for what to leave on the cutting room floor. Even though they receive constant feedback (and block anything that isn't sunshine up the ass). It's possible to "be real" and yourself without being an out of touch, mental twat who keeps telling on herself cuz you're too dumb to understand how the stuff out of your mouth looks to the rest of the world despite people constantly telling you.

(Meanwhile Klaudia is openly celebrating her newish bf for being such an incredible partner who meets all her needs and makes her feel loved and acknowledged, while also protecting his identity for now. Estee spends years obfuscating her relationship and it finally publicly culminates in "I threatened to leave if he didn't propose because being engaged is all I've ever wanted and fucking look at this ring. Luckiest girl!!!")
What happened with Klaudia? Last I remember was that holiday they went on together then suddenly they weren’t friends.

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
There were other people there, but I'm pretty sure it was Estee saying it under her breath. Regardless, it's still cruel for her to put that on her IG stories with *someone* answering "yeah" to the question.
I wouldn't say cruel, only STUPID. Hey, it's Estée we're talking about. Let's scale it down a bit 😂

f*ing_nice

who remembers the breakdown she had on the bathroom floor before the lancome event? not to be doing prophetic schadenfreude things but I'm seriously expecting another one.
is the video still on her channel? i'm so curious!

jospes

Hi, can someone tell me instagram handle of that carrot juice guy. I tried to find him in Estee’s followers, but with no luck. She posted him regularly before and then just stopped.