Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she engaged to Aslan? I can't remember.

I only date for marriage so it's not that weird to me, but I come from a different cultural background. You know, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she loves this one so much that she just really wants to marry him. Like when people are against/neutral about having children and suddenly they're open to it with the right person.
They were not unless it was a secret, but they never really talked about marriage or engagement from what I recall.

Well you want to be married, she just wants to be engaged it seems lol, with Estee it's like who the heck knows, she acts single every 5 minutes then its "oh look we're making cheeseburgers" and shows some dude's elbow.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Desperate to get engaged era" 😂 😂 😂 I can't even

How embarrassing to go on social media and be so publicly desperate for a man's (or men in general) attention. So cringeworthy.

Why doesn't she have an adult conversation with her partner in private and discuss this?
Also...if it ends up working, then having a guy publicly blackmailed into proposing to her isn't really the "win" she thinks it is lol...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They were not unless it was a secret, but they never really talked about marriage or engagement from what I recall.

Well you want to be married, she just wants to be engaged it seems lol, with Estee it's like who the heck knows, she acts single every 5 minutes then its "oh look we're making cheeseburgers" and shows some dude's elbow.
Reminded me of Taylor R, when she was dating her now husband, she would only post his elbow and people nicknamed him Elbow-san 😂 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Desperate to get engaged era" 😂 😂 😂 I can't even

How embarrassing to go on social media and be so publicly desperate for a man's (or men in general) attention. So cringeworthy.

Why doesn't she have an adult conversation with her partner in private and discuss this?
Also...if it ends up working, then having a guy publicly blackmailed into proposing to her isn't really the "win" she thinks it is lol...
What did I miss? Was this an IG story post? Tiktok? (I don't follow her on socials).

I feel like she thought she was going to have Aslan's babies. I don't know where I got this idea from - maybe her book? Yes I was a sucker and bought it. It's in a charity shop somewhere now. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What did I miss? Was this an IG story post? Tiktok? (I don't follow her on socials).
I was referencing this pic from Hasanah123's post (a few posts before mine).

Idk where/when this pic was from, so idk the actual context of the pic... Regardless, Estee seems desperate AF lol.

20230213_202906.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Lol

Although Estee is forgetting an important fact: SHE is not blonde! Her own genetics are going to screw that plan up.
OMg she has mentioned being "naturally blonde" many times while all you can see is her dark roots, like uh okay.. maybe you were blonde when you were born, like that week.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMg she has mentioned being "naturally blonde" many times while all you can see is her dark roots, like uh okay.. maybe you were blonde when you were born, like that week.
Right?! Like she can delete her old vids all she wants, but the OG watchers still remember.

Here are some pics, just to piss her off and remind her how NOT blonde she is (in case she reads here ;)):
Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 6.17.02 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was referencing this pic from Hasanah123's post (a few posts before mine).

Idk where/when this pic was from, so idk the actual context of the pic... Regardless, Estee seems desperate AF lol.

View attachment 1958172
How embarrassing.
---

Right?! Like she can delete her old vids all she wants, but the OG watchers still remember.

Here are some pics, just to piss her off and remind her how NOT blonde she is (in case she reads here ;)): View attachment 1958189
She looked so pretty back then. Well maybe not the middle photo - WTH?! She looked so bloated there, I wonder if it was alcohol induced?

The middle photo is when someone else takes the picture vs when she takes it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, also your hair often gets way darker as you get older. I hadn’t seen my natural colour properly between the ages of 23 and 28 and it got wayyyyy darker. Like from mouse blonde to brunette

Reactions: 5
No but she really wanted to be engaged for the ring. She even admitted as much in that Daisy interview. Kinda like how she never talks about wanting children but “babies”.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I was out at a club a few weeks ago and I spoke to her and she was with her new boyfriend, she seemed really happy and he definitely wasn't Aslan lol

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I was out at a club a few weeks ago and I spoke to her and she was with her new boyfriend, she seemed really happy and he definitely wasn't Aslan lol
Isn't she a bit old for clubbing? :LOL: I was also under the impression she almost never leaves the house, much less for a club. Ofcourse there was her Sea Cuke NYC phase where she wore short leather skirts and was partying all night...She was much younger then, though. The many iterations of dear Estee. I really thought she was now in her vlogging-in-my-see-through-grandma nightgown phase.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you give a description of the new boyfriend? We've only seen his elbow!

• Haha

Here are some pics, just to piss her off and remind her how NOT blonde she is (in case she reads here ;)): View attachment 1958189

And she looks really pretty with the colour on the right pic - natural, fresh, she wouldn't need much makeup at all there. Whereas with the blonde she's sporting she just never looks right or totally overdone.

Reactions: 4
She definitely wasn't engaged to Aslan. They did a "Ask Us Anything" video as a couple and someone asked if they would ever get married and Aslan responded something like, "ohhh, touchy subject". Obviously the video was deleted but I specifically remember it because it gave the impression that Estee was desperate to get married and Aslan was not.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

OMG old fat Estee looks much cuter than she does now!!

Speaking of engagements, anyone else see this the tiktok where she put up a pic saying desperate to be engaged era

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.