Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. She's just letting Effie walk around on someone's farmland (with horses, sheep, etc) without a leash on.

It's bad enough that she constantly does that in London in public areas. But now she's going to do that on (presumably) private property and put other people's animals (and her dog) at risk? Very respectful and considerate, Estee. :rolleyes:
Screen Shot 2023-02-19 at 1.15.54 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry to go off topic but I can’t stand her pal Rebecca’s gormless greasy pouty face. GAH.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry to go off topic but I can’t stand her pal Rebecca’s gormless greasy pouty face. GAH.
She irks me too lol and seems really bossy, I still remember when they got that MIrror Water cake and Estee was like, no we have to wait for Rebecca, or she will be upset that we opened it. Something like that. Like wtf... also her voice is not my favorite.

Reactions: 6
She has a new video up, I bet it's just an AD for something, the usual. Probably some gadget she's selling.. I'm so sick of these fake, sponsored videos trying to pretend it's just someone's day and life we're watching, I used to enjoy that so much... these days it's mostly bs.

1676832147518.png

Reactions: 10
No she didn't just say that...

1676836909981.png

1676837096925.png

Then she plugs her whole Mirror Water range for her "self care".. I swear it takes me 3 days to watch a short vlog because everything she says just annoys me. Good luck having those 3 babies Estee if you can barely get through a week of going out to dinner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She irks me too lol and seems really bossy, I still remember when they got that MIrror Water cake and Estee was like, no we have to wait for Rebecca, or she will be upset that we opened it. Something like that. Like wtf... also her voice is not my favorite.
They did cut the cake in the end, without Rebecca :D I think she's the actual boss at MirrorWater, while Estee gets to bask in the founder of MW role and as the face of the brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol I totally agree. And her instagram is basically just her posing in her underwear. Like...um, ok?? Attention seeking much?

In addition to the bossiness, she seems so fake. I suspect that's probably why Estee likes her, because she's a "yes" person and will go along with whatever she says and just serves as a hype-woman for Estee in both her spare time and at work.

I also f*cking dislike her photography style with the overuse of flash/contrast in all of the MW product pics. (although, tbf, that might be an Estee branding decision that she has no control over).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Isn't she a bit old for clubbing? :LOL: I was also under the impression she almost never leaves the house, much less for a club. Ofcourse there was her Sea Cuke NYC phase where she wore short leather skirts and was partying all night...She was much younger then, though. The many iterations of dear Estee. I really thought she was now in her vlogging-in-my-see-through-grandma nightgown phase.
No age for clubbing! To each their own.
But I really can't picture Estee as this wild party girl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And when she was brushing it she said she wanted to disperse the "natural oils."
...um, you mean the buildup and filth accumulated from not washing your hair for a week? :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like she's becoming less and less authentic, or maybe I was just naive until now.

Reactions: 11
I feel like she's becoming less and less authentic, or maybe I was just naive until now.
Makes you wonder if she's always been that way or if it slowly happened, while you liked her and rooted for her.

Reactions: 3
I still can’t get over the conundrum of someone who clearly doesn’t bathe or care about personal hygiene…creating a bath products line. 🤯

I mean she just looks like someone who smells bad. Her hair is always disgusting and she douses herself in 10+ sprays of perfume. She must be rank.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not Estee suddenly discovering the wonders of sandwiches being delivered to the office :D I'm guessing this was gifted and she couldn't get a gifted delivery when her brand had its anniversary, so her poor employees had to eat those rank tuna sandwiches she brought (I still hope they just hid them in their bags and threw them out on their way home).
Today's stories also feature a MW ad which I find less than appealing. Pouring that body oil over a stack of pancakes - amazing :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Idk what the rules are in the UK but in Canada I’m pretty sure that ad wouldn’t be allowed because it’s depicting something being edible and used with food when it’s not. So it would also be setting yourself up for difficulties if someone ingested your product after you featured it in an ad with food in that way. Not meaning this nitpicky as I know people would be like ‘well if you’re stupid enough to do that’, blah blah, but I’m just a bit surprised they made that ad.

Reactions: 12
I still can’t get over the conundrum of someone who clearly doesn’t bathe or care about personal hygiene…creating a bath products line. 🤯

I mean she just looks like someone who smells bad. Her hair is always disgusting and she douses herself in 10+ sprays of perfume. She must be rank.
It's the Rebecca effect

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.