Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched her interview video/s. But if she said that Aslan was the best relationship she's had and that she owes everything to him - that's the most honest she's been with herself in a while. He was absolutely "The One That Got Away" for her. I think (pure conjecture on my part), he couldn't deal with the unstable moods anymore.

Did she let on how long she's officially been in a relationship with this new guy? While I agree that she's financially stable, I don't think she's emotionally or mentally capable of parenting on her own. Hopefully she is able to secure some kind of long term commitment from this guy before she decides to have a child. I just don't know how she can do it on her own, she is so easily overwhelmed about every little thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
IF Estee and Aslan end up in a relationship again...I don't think she will ever announce it. She'll keep it private.
She said the new guy doesn't have a digital online presence at all, so it must not be Aslan....

Reactions: 6
will probably be a wonderful parent
Sorry, but hard disagree. She's a total narcissist and she's a very irresponsible person.

Also being a "wonderful parent" requires so much more than going through the motions and doing the basics.

forced into a position of having to consider fertility especially when single
No one has to have kids. Kids aren't something to be checked off a to-do list or a requirement for adulting.

She should do the mature thing and be honest with herself and say "you know what? This is sad and it sucks to admit, but maybe I shouldn't do this because it's not just about what I want. It's about creating a good environment for a kid, and I'm just not able to provide that."

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She recently soft launched her boyfriend that she (most likely) lives with in the house, so I don’t think she’s alone/single.
but unless he looked in her vagina for that scan… what’s with the ‘we look up my vagina’?
---

Sorry, but hard disagree. She's a total narcissist and she's a very irresponsible person.

Also being a "wonderful parent" requires so much more than going through the motions and doing the basics.

No one has to have kids. Kids aren't something to be checked off a to-do list or a requirement for adulting.

She should do the mature thing and be honest with herself and say "you know what? This is sad and it sucks to admit, but maybe I shouldn't do this because it's not just about what I want. It's about creating a good environment for a kid, and I'm just not able to provide that."
But she can create a good environment for a child. Love or dislike her. She loves that dog so if it’s any indication.
I just would never judge a woman for wanting or not wanting a child.

Reactions: 3
She can't even regulate her own emotions, let a lone a child's. She projects her own anxiety on her dog, I get it - Effie is anxious. But not as bad as Estee claims. She needs A LOT of therapy before being a mother. All of the therapy.

She was babied in her relationship with Aslan. Like, a LOT. He did all th cooking and cleaning and she acted like an incompetent child. Heck, mirror water is a projection of what a self possessed, put together adult looks like. It's her pet project so she can pretend to be an office worker, pretend adult.

Lol @ my crappy psycho analysing. But I think her desire for children is so she can have unlimited love. She'll have an instant bestie, just like her relationship with her mum.

Just because a woman wants a child, doesn't mean she's going to be a good mother. I don't doubt the amount of love she has to give, I just don't think she's a positive influence on anyone. She neglects her own mental health issues with crappy self soothing (aka mirror water).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
From what she posts, it's not too hard to believe that Estee is a narcissist with untreated mental health problems who refuses to stop drinking even when she's on psychiatric treatment. Sorry, she's not equipped to have a child.

A good environment is more than having a nice house and money and space for a kid. It's about the kind of parent you'd be, whether you have the emotional stability for it. She'd rear a child as fucked up as she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You need so much patience for kids, it's truly incredible how much it takes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree with the general sentiment here. Wanting something really badly doesn't mean you are qualified to do the job. Raising a child is one of the most difficult jobs in the world. You have to put someone else's wants and needs before your own, most of the time. You have to be really emotionally balanced and mentally stable to provide a safe space for a vulnerable human being who will at first be 100% dependent on you. You don't get a day off.
---

💯 couldn't have said it better.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She said the new guy doesn't have a digital online presence at all, so it must not be Aslan....
Well Aslan doesnt have a digital online presence anymore.....so she could be playinf with words here. I feel like shes back with Aslan

Reactions: 8
Well Aslan doesnt have a digital online presence anymore.....so she could be playinf with words here. I feel like shes back with Aslan
What a plot twist if so! Didn't have that on my 2023 bingo card.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know…her whole anecdote about him not knowing anything about her online presence until he told a (female) friend seemed genuine. It would be messed up if she made up everything she talked about in that podcast in relation to him.
I had to laugh though when Emma likened their story to Notting Hill and Estee to Julia Roberts‘ character. Her reaction could be read as either agreement or her not understanding the reference lol.

Reactions: 12
Definitely not Aslan, the whole point in talking about digital presence was that he didn’t know who she was before or what she did. And also her main anecdote was he didn’t really get the whole influencing thing at all or the idea of her having an audience and fans, while that used to be Aslan’s career too.

The way she talked about Aslan and her deleting their old videos definitely moreso indicated that he has a partner of his own and has moved on and doesn’t want his past life with his ex online anymore.

Reactions: 13
I haven't watched her interview video/s. But if she said that Aslan was the best relationship she's had and that she owes everything to him - that's the most honest she's been with herself in a while. He was absolutely "The One That Got Away" for her. I think (pure conjecture on my part), he couldn't deal with the unstable moods anymore.

Did she let on how long she's officially been in a relationship with this new guy? While I agree that she's financially stable, I don't think she's emotionally or mentally capable of parenting on her own. Hopefully she is able to secure some kind of long term commitment from this guy before she decides to have a child. I just don't know how she can do it on her own, she is so easily overwhelmed about every little thing.
I find this conversation very interesting. I often think about it. How come some people still go into parenthood without thinking of the possibility that their couple won't stand the test of time is a mystery to me.

One of my aunt once told me, about my cousin's dad who she split up with during her pregnancy, that she never ever had regrets about having a baby with him because it was an evidence for her, it was the only man she thought "I'd like to have a baby with" despite falling in love after him. Her philosophy is having a baby "with the right person" does not mean you're going to live with him forever, realistically statistics show that you have more chance to split up. So, if not prépare to the possibility of it, at least be aware of it instead of living in complete denial. And the way she speaks about it feels really empowering, not pessimistic at all. There's this pressure of "oh I have to find the right person" and yes, obviously don't have the baby with whoever, but also you just never know even when you are convinced this is the love of your life.

Maybe Estee's thought about it and has decided that whatever happens in her relationship, she'll make it work and do her best co-parenting or even solo parenting who knows. If she really wants kids and has always wanted it I can understand her not wanting to give up on that visceral dream because she's got mental health problems. Hopefully they'll make it work.
---

In the podcast she says "even now I still get messages" *about her realitionship with Aslan* "... It hurts... Why did I share all that".
So basically, after that she decided to stop sharing about her love life. But now that she feels secure in her relationship she's soft launching the new boyfriend, with whom it's apparently serious enough to project herself as a mom. How much will she share of him? Will she think "okay now we've moved in together, we're gonna have babies together so surely this is serious and I can share about my relationship again". I get this feeling from the soft launching. She's living with this belief and hope that it will last, yet from what she says she's still not prepared for people to ask about it is they were to split. I don't know if I'm making any sense sorry 🤔
---

She's a wreck, and even in this vlog, we can see she's manic and does not have her mental health issues under control. On top of that her housing situation is all up in the air, she's single/doesn't have family near her, etc. She has a full on mental breakdown if she needs to take her dog for a walk and she's not in the mood, can you imagine what she'd be like with a crying baby?
I think the dog pushes her to go out when she wouldn't if she was alone, no? I think there are animals who are string enough themselves mentally to be a supportive companion but that Effie is not that type of dog, and that Estee takes on rescue dogs without being deeply prepared for the harsh reality of it. I'll never understand this "it brings me company" thing since for me you take care of animals and them bringing you company is a collateral thing, you have to want to give love and attention before wanting company.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes of course, you never know when you have a baby with someone if your partnership will last, just as it is with marriage, etc. But ideally when you choose to have a child, you are bringing a child into a stable environment, and that you’ve chosen someone with whom you could parent well in different situations. (Yes, some of this comes down to hoping, but you can also be honest with yourself about some dynamics).

So, is this a relationship that is already tumultuous and on-off? (She seems to claim it has been tumultuous, in fact). Therefore, how will the first years of the baby’s life be if the relationship continues to be tumultuous and home life is uncertain? Of course you can hopefully just get through it and handle it, but is that something you’re really willing to do? Have you considered how the child will handle it? It’s one thing to acknowledge ‘you never know’ and it’s another to make sure you’re making a reasonable decision.

Secondly, one thing Estée would want to consider is— would she really be okay being a single mother? Forever? Would she be okay raising a small child while also dealing with something like a bad breakup? What if the child had any issues of their own? Luckily she is financially secure and that’s great! But I would genuinely worry about Estée being put in that situation. Right now she is rich, flexible employment, single (as in unmarried), days filled with spa visits and holidays and whatnot… and yet for years she acts as though everything is against her and she has days full of strife and chaos and no one works harder. Add to this that she seems to leave her long term depression (and potentially other issues) untreated. I would genuinely be truly concerned how she could handle… well, I was going to list everything, but everything basically.

Reactions: 6
Ha, she said he wanted 3 kids, we're worried about one...

1676151839797.png

1676151864310.png

and there's also that

1676151724280.png

This was from a 2021 video but it got stuck in my head for some reason.

Reactions: 2
re: the podcast with Emma Guns...

ASLAN, HER FIRST RELATIONSHIP, THE SAME PERSON WHO IS A PRIMARY INVESTOR IN HER BUSINESS. WHY WOULD SHE tit ON THAT PAST RELATIONSHIP PUBLICALLY. LOL

BUT I MEAN, LET'S tit ON ALL THE BRANDS WHO ASKED HER TO INFLUENCE, WHO GOT HER WHERE SHE IS TODAY. SO NOW SHE HAS THE THE FOLLOWERS TO LAUNCH HER OWN BUSINESS (STILL NOT ON HER OWN).

THESE INFLUENCERS NEED TO STEP DOWN OFF THEIR PEDESTALS. WHAT A JOKE.

Why don't people who follow her (and other influencers) do their research? people just eat these stories up and fall for it. It makes me really sad to think how gullible people are. And even sadder, that there's a generation of people who found how to work the system and have.

What a time to be alive :sick: x :mad:
She says she's most proud of being independent. I mean... Again, babied by Aslan, probs bought her appartement in Central London from being able to live rent free whilst with Aslan...

---
Also, in latest vlog, did she say there are no ubers that will come where she lives and there is a bus strike so she wonders how she's gonna get to her hair appointment? Where would that be in London that you can never find ubers? Does she live next to that "forest" she's always seen at walking Effie?
---

"We were on a really tight budget so we used aluminum foil"

There's no shame in being on a budget, especially as a new company. I get that.

However, there IS shame in taking such a high salary and blowing so much company money on other stuff, that when it comes time to hosting a dinner, you have to make a centerpiece out of tin foil. There's a difference between having no money and mismanaging money because of your own greed and ineptitude.
This reminds me of another moment in the podcast when she says her strength is that she's an opportunist in the sens that she sees opportunities that other don't or wouldn't take. Like when they needed a cake for the MW 1 year "party" and she found a way to solve that problem by working with an Instagram cake maker that already had a following so they could both benefit from it (ie. Her gaining visibility on their insta and vice versa). She seems to think that really was a groundbreaking idea even though she tries to play it humble with her "but that's just a small thing, you know". Duh, you need a cake and you want an insta worthy cake so you're going to contact a trendy cake artist (not sure about the terminology sorry). She has not got an ounce of creativity in her body, can't cook and won't bother, can't even put simple appetizers for her own company's birthday party that she apparently pours her whole in, to the point of burn out listening to her.
I mean, to show that she is resourceful she shows the cart that she found in one of the corridors from the building and that she's going to use to bring stuff from the car to the office.
Would love to be a fly on the wall to see what the girls at MW say when she's not there vs how they all behave with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This reminds me of another moment in the podcast when she says her strength is that she's an opportunist in the sens that she sees opportunities that other don't or wouldn't take. Like when they needed a cake for the MW 1 year "party" and she found a way to solve that problem by working with an Instagram cake maker that already had a following so they could both benefit from it (ie. Her gaining visibility on their insta and vice versa). She seems to think that really was a groundbreaking idea even though she tries to play it humble with her "but that's just a small thing, you know". Duh, you need a cake and you want an insta worthy cake so you're going to contact a trendy cake artist (not sure about the terminology sorry). She has not got an ounce of creativity in her body, can't cook and won't bother, can't even put simple appetizers for her own company's birthday party that she apparently pours her whole into to the point of burn out listening to her.
The saddest part is that Estee wouldn't simply pay for a cake to be made for her, she considers scheming how to get a freebie for some "exposure" as a win and work. The she proudly brought it up on that tragic podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The saddest part is that Estee wouldn't simply pay for a cake to be made for her, she considers scheming how to get a freebie for some "exposure" as a win and work. The she proudly brought it up on that tragic podcast.
She said she paid for the cake and the reel, I was laughing 'cause i thought she better since she was complaining two minutes ago that brands expected her to work for free in the beginnings.
So the exact truth would be that she wouldn' t pay for a cake from a "nobody" and on top of that share it on her socials because 'hey that's my job, I don' t work for free'. And if she exceptionally does, she makes sure to remind the brand every other day how she mentioned them and brought them clients to be sure that they will finally understand and send her freebies or pay her for more work (scrub daddy).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh sorry I didn't listen to the whole podcast, I assumed she got that cake gifted like everything else. I still can't imagine going on a podcast and saying "I paid for my cake" like ppl pay for things they need and use on daily basis, it's the cheap rich beggars like Estee who rarely do.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.