Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Not the weeed smoking head who by pure luck met a rich guy she left Canada for, otherwise she would have continued to be a smoking weed head broke and living in her mums basement talking shit about those who sit in economy

What a piece of shit

• Heart
Reactions: 43

QueenBW

VIP Member
Her style is just so ugly. Imagine working at that resort and being told an influencer is coming for a press trip... And Estee arrives looking like bleach fell on her hair and her wardrobe time traveled from the luggage of a C-list 90s boyband member.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I actually like that she has a relatable body type and feels comfortable sharing it. Estee is, like me, someone who will probably never have the most defined body, regardless of weight and I think it's great to see that. It doesn't feel good as a teen girl to be very slim but still not have a flat stomach, because that's just what you see everywhere.

I don't get her clothes though. Not because I think they would look better on someone with a different body type - those cycling shorts + top are an atrocity, doesn't matter who is wearing them, same the bathing suit. I know I've said this before, but she could look nice and cute with another hair colour, less greasy make-up and some better clothes. Shame she's going after the free stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Huh...interesting choice. She (very intentionally) wore a see-through top showing her bra to a business dinner. And not just any business dinner, but the one where she's the host/guest of honor and she's representing her brand. She's such a professional, as always.

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 6.07.03 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

jjeett

Chatty Member
Isn't the world collectively tired of seeing influencers being gifted holidays

• Heart

jaymie

VIP Member
I wouldn’t rent a house where the landlord still have a strong sentimental attachment to it. I feel is a nightmare in the the making, she will never feel this house is completely hers

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
She wrote in the caption how her "bougie BA flight" got cancelled and she had to take the next morning flight in the "sardine" seat (can't remember exactly how she worded it), and it was crammed and hot 😩.Poor little rich girl.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
It was a super weird and very entitled post. No need for it so I am really not surprised she has deleted it. What was she expecting? People to feel sorry for her for flying economy?

jjeett

Chatty Member
'I think that's a little unfair. So no-one is allowed to make any comment ever.'

Why do people try so hard to miss the point in defense of influencers

• Haha

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
"We were on a really tight budget so we used aluminum foil"

There's no shame in being on a budget, especially as a new company. I get that.

However, there IS shame in taking such a high salary and blowing so much company money on other stuff, that when it comes time to hosting a dinner, you have to make a centerpiece out of tin foil. There's a difference between having no money and mismanaging money because of your own greed and ineptitude.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Callan

VIP Member
Damn, she did get that free cake after all
There's just something really gross about wealthy people who are so damn stingy. She's such a cheap beggar, that is such a personality flaw. Her refusal to contribute to the society especially after a pandemic that crushed so many business, especially in the food and hospitality sector is disgusting.

maisie12

"Okay, now pause and look like you're thinking ... okay, cross it out ... okay, pause again ... boss babe ... Leo ..."

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
They’re celebrating MW‘s first anniversary today and if you look at Estee‘s Insta stories you can see what it looks like if she has to spend some of her own money. You’re the boss of the company, Estee, and you’re making a big deal out of its first birthday. THIS is what you get for your employees? We know she could have afforded some nice sandwich and cake delivery.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
I know some people will probably disagree with me, but I still find it so annoying how she makes a point to sell her clothes vs. just donating them/recycling them at a facility/etc.

Mainly because she’s coming at it from an entitled, opportunistic, and greedy point of view… like she feels she deserves to get all her money back from heavily-worn items. If she’s over a piece and/or regrets buying it…she should just accept that the money has been spent, get over it and move on with her life, ya know? Clothes are not an investment, like a house, where a return on investment should be expected (unless maybe it’s an Hermes bag). It’s not anyone else’s problem to fix that she spent way too much money on plain white t shirts.

And the items just sit in her house piling up because some of the items take forever to sell, which she knows, so it’s not like she actually needs the money. Sometimes she even continues to wear the item while she’s waiting for it to sell (which I find shady/dishonest tbh).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Callan

VIP Member
That whole video was just a segway for another vibrator she got paid to promote. That's what I can't stand about her these days, she will pretend its something genuine she's sharing and discussing with her viewers and its just another damn undisclosed AD.

tattiecats

I feel like this picture needs to be reposted from the long long ago, when the scandi aesthetic beige boss queen was just a mere sardine

sardine.png

• Haha
  • Wow

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Why is this offensive? Sardine section because of I don’t know a can of sardines? 💀
Love talking trash about entitlement influencers but c’mon. I can’t afford a ticket to canada and i don’t feel offended. Its the fucking truth we are all sardines in a flying aluminium can 🤣 she’s not calling ‘poor people’ sardines…. she’s comparing economy to a can of sardines.Because it is! Try and seat next to someone not skeleton skinny for anything above two hours. You get to know that person better than their mother.

Hate to defend an influencer but 💀

she has many many years ago. Canada vlogmas with aslan.
I understood what she meant by sardines (as you say, it is a common saying to say ‘packed in like a can of sardines’, although tbh I do think saying ‘sardine section’ is a little much), but to me it’s the overall context.
She is an incredibly rich woman who regularly flies first class/business everywhere, and she made a point to get on Insta stories just to complain that for this one flight she had to switch her seat to gross economy. In that sense and context, referring to it as the ‘sardine section’ reveals a lot about how she thinks about what she is entitled to and what is worth complaining about to your followers, many of whom probably only ever get the chance to fly economy. For me personally, I’m just about done with Estee’s constant complaints about any inconvenience, and her inability to ever see her immense privileges. If she was different, I might not have perceived the comment too negatively. She had actually not been updating her Insta very much over the holidays so the fact that she came on just to say that… it wasn’t just a conversational thing.

Basically, this isn’t just someone who was excited for her special business flight she treated herself to, and ended up in crowded economy… rather someone who has become really snobby and spoiled and it comes through in the way she phrases things and complains.

• Heart

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
She is so full of sh*t and keeps contradicting herself...

"I don't like spending a lot of money on lingerie" *suggests a brand that is $160 for a cami/short set*
"
I'm not a person who goes through a breakup and cries for weeks" *she was miserable for years after her breakup with Aslan*
"Being in a relationship is great" *flexes how she gets over people quickly and it's sooo easy for her to get a date*
"
Your 30s are less wild than your 20s" *she was in a long-term relationship for most of her 20s*

• Heart
Reactions: 27