Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its that terrible bleach job that makes her look kinda dirty, and once her roots start to show it it looks even worse.

Reactions: 10
1677023510658.png

I think gifted clothing is a curse for her

she always says how she never treats or pampers herself yet she's always on some random vacation

1677023562962.png

lol wow

1677023624947.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I still can’t get over the conundrum of someone who clearly doesn’t bathe or care about personal hygiene…creating a bath products line. 🤯

I mean she just looks like someone who smells bad. Her hair is always disgusting and she douses herself in 10+ sprays of perfume. She must be rank.
To be fair just bathing in hot water doesn't mean you get clean in my household. To me it's like soaking dirty dish in hot water and not bothering to give it a little scrub or even rinsing out before drying.
So her brand is not really about 'hygiene' but just about relaxation.
---
I think its that terrible bleach job that makes her look kinda dirty, and once her roots start to show it it looks even worse.
Doesn't Victoria McGrath get her hair done by Harriet as well? I think I heard her mentioning it in one of her latest vlog but I can't recall for sure. I just think it's Estee who personally asks for that terrible look since Victoria's white blonde looks much much better.
---
View attachment 1978127

I think gifted clothing is a curse for her

she always says how she never treats or pampers herself yet she's always on some random vacation

View attachment 1978129

lol wow

View attachment 1978131
Who is she asking for opinions exactly? Anyone can reply directly to her stories? I know it's mean but would she really want an honest opinion someone would tell her that these jeans do her no favor for her flat ass and short body.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
31D15258-6D21-499C-AB39-16B94861FE8C.png

How to build a brand as shared by Estee: have a 1 million+ already established customer base.

Who is she fooling? MW is an influencer brand and nothing else.

Reactions: 9
The words "Estee" and "Master Class" do not belong together in the same sentence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched her latest self-care day vlog. So she had a bath, did some skincare, had lunch with a friend, walked her dog, drank tea, watched Netflix ... how is that different from her usual routine? Maybe I'm missing something because I skipped over the bath content since I assumed it would be wall to wall ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched her latest self-care day vlog. So she had a bath, did some skincare, had lunch with a friend, walked her dog, drank tea, watched Netflix ... how is that different from her usual routine? Maybe I'm missing something because I skipped over the bath content since I assumed it would be wall to wall ads.
But she said that it's been a very long time since she did that, so it must be true 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I came across Lauren Mae beautys youtube channel and she looks so much like Estee! Lol

Reactions: 2
Skjermbilde 2023-02-27 kl. 20.31.35.png

I just watched Lena Dunham's new video and isn't this Estee from waay back in the day?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I haven’t watched Leena‘s video, but I remember that years ago Estee was meeting up for a while with that whole early BookTube friends group of Leena, Rosianna, Sanne (with whom she filmed one or two videos), Lex Croucher etc. Even back then I thought this was a weird connection because I have no idea with Estee could have in common with them. They were (or are?) friends with Fran too, the artist that Estee exploited and then kicked out.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched Leena‘s video, but I remember that years ago Estee was meeting up for a while with that whole early BookTube friends group of Leena, Rosianna, Sanne (with whom she filmed one or two videos), Lex Croucher etc. Even back then I thought this was a weird connection because I have no idea with Estee could have in common with them. They were (or are?) friends with Fran too, the artist that Estee exploited and then kicked out.
I think a lot of that book tube crowd had more of an interest in beauty/make up back then than they do now, and Estée was a lot more down to earth at that time as well, but i was surprised that Rosianna was still liking Estée’s Instagram posts relatively recently (E.g. post Fran).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.