Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Delizia for a fab new thread suggestion. Through our amazing Tattler sleuths we got info on who Estee's Mirror Water investors are, which includes Amelia Liana, half of Estee's office workers and surprisingly Aslan himself!

Not much has changed for the recap, Estee still takes multiple vacations and trips every few weeks, she's moving next month so be prepared to hear a lot of complaining about that process, never mind that she will actually open her wallet for once to pay someone to pack her up and move her stuff. She said recently that she's thriving and suggested that she's still in a relationship but there's not much actual proof. Estee was in Paris recently and legit had a breakdown over some cute waiter giving her a free hot chocolate. Oh and she also drinks a lot while saying that she doesn't, while drinking..

And she can't stop saying how hot and amazing she looks, her most current obsession.

1665704431307.png

1665704466755.png

Thank you @Delizia for the screenshot!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Uh oh, she's acting the same way when she was in her NY Trevor post Aslan phase..

1665715496523.png

1665715517364.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
If I know anything about Estee -- and I believe I do, she reveals too much without meaning to with her breakdowns -- that free hot chocolate? Yeah, never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I know anything about Estee -- and I believe I do, she reveals too much without meaning to with her breakdowns -- that free hot chocolate? Yeah, never happened.
She should be hired by Paris tourism office. She makes it seem like Paris is as relaxing as a cruise. Trip to fairy land. She's been watching too much Emily in Paris.

Thank you to @Delizia for a fab new thread suggestion. Through our amazing Tattler sleuths we got info on who Estee's Mirror Water investors are, which includes Amelia Liana, half of Estee's office workers and surprisingly Aslan himself!

Not much has changed for the recap, Estee still takes multiple vacations and trips every few weeks, she's moving next month so be prepared to hear a lot of complaining about that process, never mind that she will actually open her wallet for once to pay someone to pack her up and move her stuff. She said recently that she's thriving and suggested that she's still in a relationship but there's not much actual proof. Estee was in Paris recently and legit had a breakdown over some cute waiter giving her a free hot chocolate. Oh and she also drinks a lot while saying that she doesn't, while drinking..

And she can't stop saying how hot and amazing she looks, her most current obsession.

View attachment 1649176

View attachment 1649177

Thank you @Delizia for the screenshot!
Thanks for using my suggestion and for new thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when she used to pretend she’s Hannah from Girls? She was obsessed with Lena Dunham and I think that era found its culmination in the lying on the bathroom floor because she hated her dress- drama (anyone remember this?). I don’t doubt she thinks she’s Emily in Paris now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when she used to pretend she’s Hannah from Girls? She was obsessed with Lena Dunham and I think that era found its culmination in the lying on the bathroom floor because she hated her dress- drama (anyone remember this?). I don’t doubt she thinks she’s Emily in Paris now.
Thanks for the reminder lmao.

Reactions: 5
OH my lol.. also her pupils are tiny, she looks like a villain in a cheesy movie.

1665783853072.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Estee asking if anyone else feels dead on a Sunday. I mean, what exactly does she do to warrant feeling dead? Every day is a holiday for her. She doesn’t have a taxing job…. Or a job, full stop.

Reactions: 11
The less you do the more you feel lethargic.
That is so true. Body in motion stays in motion.

Imagine spending your day with this person, crikey.

1665938059446.png

The Chanel bag is underwhelming.
Wonder if it was gifted? I had to go back to the story, I thought that the actual bag is inside those drawstring bags, didn't realize that this was the actual bag. Only Estee is talented enough to get something that looks like a trash bag. She's got the worst taste for someone who acts like a fashion and beauty guru.

1665938180758.png

1665938113372.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
A Chanel bin bag, how elegant. Will we see it on Depop soon, for almost its original price but stained and scratched?

Speaking of which, did anyone check if her crumpled discoloured cast offs on Depop actually sold?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait... I thought the bag in the mirror pic WAS the shopping bag…? Wow.

She clearly has more money than she knows what to do with. (Another reason I’m wondering what she is up to moving into a rental… weird).

Also her stuff will sell because her fans go for her things just because they are associated with her… like her brother.

Reactions: 6
Wait... I thought the bag in the mirror pic WAS the shopping bag…? Wow.

She clearly has more money than she knows what to do with. (Another reason I’m wondering what she is up to moving into a rental… weird).

Also her stuff will sell because her fans go for her things just because they are associated with her… like her brother.
Same, I had to look 3 times lol.

This looks similar to what she got but I don't see any quilting on hers and hers looks larger, but what a waste of money.

1665942658346.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Ahh so she didn't buy the house, she's going to pay rent.

1665945510318.png

1665945586689.png

She said she can't sell her current flat as there's some issue with the building and she needs some paperwork that can "take years" so she "maybe might rend it out" .. is she legit going to pay a mortgage and rent for two places now?

Lol.. her reply is so weird, also the bag I posted is the bag she got, there's quilting. I don't like it at all. Ick.

1665946280811.png

1665946522941.png

1665946548889.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The less you do the more you feel lethargic.
Totally. All I’ve done today is go to the supermarket and binge watch The Watcher and I’m falling asleep at 8pm.

Ahh so she didn't buy the house, she's going to pay rent.

View attachment 1655586

View attachment 1655595

She said she can't sell her current flat as there's some issue with the building and she needs some paperwork that can "take years" so she "maybe might rend it out" .. is she legit going to pay a mortgage and rent for two places now?

Lol.. her reply is so weird, also the bag I posted is the bag she got, there's quilting. I don't like it at all. Ick.

View attachment 1655655

View attachment 1655664

View attachment 1655665
The lengths I went to trying to find this video I watched yesterday! (It’s the second bag in the video) 🥲

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.