Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
---
Also, in latest vlog, did she say there are no ubers that will come where she lives and there is a bus strike so she wonders how she's gonna get to her hair appointment? Where would that be in London that you can never find ubers? Does she live next to that "forest" she's always seen at walking Effie?
---
She lives in Peckham now apparently.

So she lives in Peckham o_O in her latest IG photo you can see a business named Crumbs in the background. It's a bakery in Peckham Rye that has closed down. The Southwark Borough and bus route 36 all match up

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she knows that when she's preggers with her three kids she wont be able to have wine for lunch anymore.

1676234722808.png

1676234745494.png

at least there was food

1676234833933.png

eww Estee, and this is from her brand account re-post lol

1676234861555.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Well Aslan doesnt have a digital online presence anymore.....so she could be playinf with words here. I feel like shes back with Aslan
I've been thinking this too lately, since someone pointed out his Mirrorwater involvement. And I think she would keep it private if it was the case, just in case things would go wrong.

I've been thinking this too lately, since someone pointed out his Mirrorwater involvement. And I think she would keep it private if it was the case, just in case things would go wrong.
Yes but she would have invented or mixed up several relationship stories to then say that her current bf didn't know her or her "online persona" and that his friends were shocked he was seeing THE Estée Lalonde?

Reactions: 4
That TikTok of her talking about how going for a walk has helped her depression....before she finally revealed what super amazing advice she had to give, she literally said: "It's going to be so annoying cause it's free" - yes Estee, it's annoying for you because you cant affiliate link the tit out of it :D
And hey, just because I may have gone a little soft on Estee recently, doesnt mean I can't still point out her idiocy ;))

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
When she was in Italy for her friend's wedding last year there were some brief IG stories of her next to some short, blond dude so I think that's her normie.

Reactions: 12
When she was in Italy for her friend's wedding last year there were some brief IG stories of her next to some short, blond dude so I think that's her normie.
Do you reckon that's the same person though? Considering the reaction to her 'soft launch' date night post a few weeks ago?

Reactions: 1
Yes but she would have invented or mixed up several relationship stories to then say that her current bf didn't know her or her "online persona" and that his friends were shocked he was seeing THE Estée Lalonde?
Yeah, I doubt she's back with Aslan, as this whole segment of the pod makes no sense. She chats tit and hyperbolises of course, but this would flat out just be weird to make up. Aslan not only featured heavily, but also did a lot of BTS work in her videos, which doesn't match up at all with her saying her boyfriend is unaware of her online "work". Aslan was also a massive influence on her online persona; there's no way you could describe him as not knowing her online persona.

Absolute lol at the podcaster describing Estee's new relationship as 'Notting Hill vibes' though.

• Heart
“Dragging me to Shoreditch on a Sunday is always gonna be a no unless…”

How obnoxious. Like hanging out with her friends, eating a (likely sponsored) meal, or doing things in general isn’t worth it unless it’s in HER neighborhood or convenient for HER? I can’t stand people like that.

Also what is the point of living in a large city if you’re only going to stay within a 1 mile radius of your house?

Reactions: 11
It would also explain the baby talk. I’m no expert but I’m assuming guys aren’t buzzing about babies after only a few months of dating. With Aslan however there is history and past so they wouldn’t have to rebuild from scratch.

There you have it, she wants a blonde baby, like her and effie xD

• Haha
  • Wow
Do you reckon that's the same person though? Considering the reaction to her 'soft launch' date night post a few weeks ago?
Yeah I think so, if this was a brand new person I don't think she'd feel comfortable to say anything, in case it didn't work out a few weeks down the line.

She has been seeing this guy for a while now, she didn’t just start seeing him at the same time she introduced him on social media.
Guys, she is not secretly dating Aslan, I can promise you that lol.

Reactions: 17
Yeah I think so, if this was a brand new person I don't think she'd feel comfortable to say anything, in case it didn't work out a few weeks down the line.
Plus, she mentioned they’ve had their ups and downs, so yeah, she’s been dating him for a while, I’d say since mid 2021.

That TikTok of her talking about how going for a walk has helped her depression....before she finally revealed what super amazing advice she had to give, she literally said: "It's going to be so annoying cause it's free" - yes Estee, it's annoying for you because you cant affiliate link the tit out of it :D
And hey, just because I may have gone a little soft on Estee recently, doesnt mean I can't still point out her idiocy ;))
I get where she’s coming from. Trying to be funny ha ha “it’s just so simple you guys!”

But also, I hope no one who watches that stops taking their SSRIs thinking that a walk will solve their mental health challenges 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She lives in Peckham now apparently.
Really does seem like it, today's TikTok features a haul from a fruit & veg in East Dulwich. It's amazing how Peckham must have changed. When I first moved to London to work as a nanny (all the way back in 2001), I lived in Camberwell, not too far from Peckham, and I was regularly warned by my employers against getting stranded there at night (which did happen once tbh). It was generally seen as an unsafe part of London, but I still loved it :) I know that both Camberwell and Peckham have been gentrified since, or else someone like Estee wouldnt think twice about moving there, imho.

Peckham.is so gentrified, its so sad on the people who have lived there for years, now everything is beyond expensive with artisan shops everywhere, not nice for the real locals, then theres Estee and others like her who think its trendy

Her hair is still trash and what is she putting in her face?!?!?
---

Wow

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
"Desperate to get engaged era" : when she said she wanted to grow her hair, my first thought was that she's planning to get married somewhat soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Desperate to get engaged era" : when she said she wanted to grow her hair, my first thought was that she's planning to get married somewhat soon.
That's such a strange statement to me, like being in their company is not enough, she wants to join the next echelon asap.

That's such a strange statement to me, like being in their company is not enough, she wants to join the next echelon asap.
Was she engaged to Aslan? I can't remember.

I only date for marriage so it's not that weird to me, but I come from a different cultural background. You know, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she loves this one so much that she just really wants to marry him. Like when people are against/neutral about having children and suddenly they're open to it with the right person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.