Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Car safety - never heard of it. UK ppl, is it legal to drive with your rear window obstructed?
dumb 1.PNG
dumb 2.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Car safety - never heard of it. UK ppl, is it legal to drive with your rear window obstructed?
View attachment 1931795View attachment 1931796
Isn't it funny how Influencers just out themselves? And she just got back from court regarding a car crash argument (which she won, but still).

I know this is not really a direct comparison at all, but It makes me think of how Teresa Giudice on Real Housewives was originally going to get a lesser prison sentence, but then the judge watched an episode of the show, and Teresa ended up getting a harsher sentence because she was dumb enough to not be discreet on the show.

Call me evil, but I hope stuff like that starts happening to influencers. :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I finally caught up with the latest vlog, though I have to be honest, I couldn't make it through her speech and skipped ahead. The beginning alone sounded like she was impersonating some character she has seen on a TV show, giving an awkward speech while trying to be cute and badass at the same time, failing to convey either.

Also, you guys weren't kidding, Chloe looks so bored and over it all the time, though that might just be the way she chooses to come across for some reason. Some people are like that.

Oh, and Estee showing the MirrorWater packaging on the daytime table: "all biodegradable!", then in the evening; "look at our amazing aluminum foil table set up that I came up with!" Saddest thing was that she truly seemed to be proud of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's like a play where one person does all the characters and voices but in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I finally caught up with the latest vlog, though I have to be honest, I couldn't make it through her speech and skipped ahead. The beginning alone sounded like she was impersonating some character she has seen on a TV show, giving an awkward speech while trying to be cute and badass at the same time, failing to convey either.
LISTEN this is why I can never watch Estee’s ‘speeches’ at any of her events because she ramps up the weird ‘LA-mixed with her mom’ voice and says the most awkward, weird stuff while trying way too hard to look cool and unaffected. But for some reason just now I tried to watch some of it and literally only saw the part where she says she feels quite emotional but “I didn’t think that would happen because… I feel nothing because… I’m on some really heavy beta blockers”. (Awkward silence and one small pity laugh from someone). And she’s saying this as she sways slightly with red wine in hand. I immediately exited— just can’t do it.

It’s like she definitely thought everyone would be laughing uproariously because she tried to sound like a meme she might see on TikTok. She just can’t be genuine or even just prepare something normal and nice to say. She definitely has issues with her identity.

Of course this after I noticed she refreshingly spoke in her normal calm voice for most of two vlogs, idk why she can’t keep it up.

Reactions: 10
re: the podcast with Emma Guns...

ASLAN, HER FIRST RELATIONSHIP, THE SAME PERSON WHO IS A PRIMARY INVESTOR IN HER BUSINESS. WHY WOULD SHE tit ON THAT PAST RELATIONSHIP PUBLICALLY. LOL

BUT I MEAN, LET'S tit ON ALL THE BRANDS WHO ASKED HER TO INFLUENCE, WHO GOT HER WHERE SHE IS TODAY. SO NOW SHE HAS THE THE FOLLOWERS TO LAUNCH HER OWN BUSINESS (STILL NOT ON HER OWN).

THESE INFLUENCERS NEED TO STEP DOWN OFF THEIR PEDESTALS. WHAT A JOKE.

Why don't people who follow her (and other influencers) do their research? people just eat these stories up and fall for it. It makes me really sad to think how gullible people are. And even sadder, that there's a generation of people who found how to work the system and have.

What a time to be alive :sick: x :mad:

• Heart

ASLAN, HER FIRST RELATIONSHIP, THE SAME PERSON WHO IS A PRIMARY INVESTOR IN HER BUSINESS. WHY WOULD SHE tit ON THAT PAST RELATIONSHIP PUBLICALLY. LOL

BUT I MEAN, LET'S tit ON ALL THE BRANDS WHO ASKED HER TO INFLUENCE, WHO GOT HER WHERE SHE IS TODAY. SO NOW SHE HAS THE THE FOLLOWERS TO LAUNCH HER OWN BUSINESS (STILL NOT ON HER OWN).

THESE INFLUENCERS NEED TO STEP DOWN OFF THEIR PEDESTALS. WHAT A JOKE.

Why don't people who follow her (and other influencers) do their research? people just eat these stories up and fall for it. It makes me really sad to think how gullible people are. And even sadder, that there's a generation of people who found how to work the system and have.

What a time to be alive :sick: x :mad:
What did she say? I’m definitely not listening to it.

Reactions: 5
I’m listening to it now, she’s actually crediting her relationship with Aslan as the best she’s ever had, that she owes everything to that relationship. I think the toxic relationship she mentioned may be around that time when she had recently renovated her old apartment and she was dating around (just my theory anyway) or maybe even New York Trevor

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I just find it weird when she talks about relationships and dating. I think it’s because she seems like she wants to be seen as this girl who has dated different men all her adult life and has all these ~stories~ from over the years and has seen all the ins and outs.
(She was acting this way even months after her breakup with Aslan, like talking with all this confidence about the dating scene lol).

But the reality is that most of her 20s was of course spent in ONE very long term and very domestic relationship. THAT is so much of her experience but she doesn’t ever really acknowledge that side of it or her own knowledge of those types of relationships. Instead, it just becomes another random ‘relationship’ alongside the others… and we don’t know if the relationships she refers to lasted like a few months or a year or whatever… but she definitely seems to WANT to consider them with the same significance that anyone might give to her relationship with Aslan.

I understand her wanting privacy around dating now but she definitely doesn’t want to clarify at all how long she’s been seeing anyone she’s talking about or what it really meant. So it makes it all this pointless mystery. Also her saying that she and this guy pretty much hated each other tracks with how I imagine Estee’s relationships to be, tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Huh? I just listened to it and she said Aslan was the best relationship of her life and she owes everything to him. Or did I miss something?

Huh? I just listened to it and she said Aslan was the best relationship of her life and she owes everything to him. Or did I miss something?
RIght.. I mean he is an investor in Mirror Water but she treated anything related to him or Essie Button the last few years like the plague.

Reactions: 5
Yes exactly, she wasn't going to anything negative, it was all positive because he's still investing in her. If it indeed was the best relationship of her life, they would still be together no?

Perhaps I phrased it incorrectly, i was being ironic. She didn't say anything bad about him.

She did however tit on all the brands who got her where she is today as an influencer. If you didn't want to spruik the brands to an audience and grow your following, then why do it? And why complain about it now.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So I put this podcast on Spotify and Emma announces Estee and says that she's got over 1 million YT subscribers ( didn't she get that like 6+ years ago and stayed there since?) then she says that she was raised in Waterloo Ontario Canada and studied Arts and Contemporary Studies at some university before switching to Psychology at the University of Waterloo... ok that's all cute and all but she never graduated, did she? So what she studied for a year or two, like what does that really mean... why even bring it up? Finishing your schooling is the actual hard part... that was so annoying.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So I put this podcast on Spotify and Emma announces Estee and says that she's got over 1 million YT subscribers ( didn't she get that like 6+ years ago and stayed there since?) then she says that she was raised in Waterloo Ontario Canada and studied Arts and Contemporary Studies at some university before switching to Psychology at the University of Waterloo... ok that's all cute and all but she never graduated, did she? So what she studied for a year or two, like what does that really mean... why even bring it up? Finishing your schooling is the actual hard part... that was so annoying.
Haha yeah even Estée was surprised by that intro lol

does anyone think that maybe Aslan dumped her? And that’s why she deleted all the pics and vids bc her ego was so bruised?

Reactions: 4
Haha yeah even Estée was surprised by that intro lol

does anyone think that maybe Aslan dumped her? And that’s why she deleted all the pics and vids bc her ego was so bruised?
I definitely think that Aslan did the dumping.

Reactions: 13
Estée claims in the podcast that she has this disorder. She first thought she was bipolar. She said it caused her to end relationships on a whim while going through an episode. This explains her throwing Fran out by putting her stuff in the hallway without notice and suddenly dumping Klaudia and that other girl. Although not sure this disorder is to blame or Estée is just an awful person (the latter lol)
C1AD072F-FA72-4D97-A9C0-6021BA1963F9.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.