Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess those tattoos remind her of her past lives that she doesn't want to remember anymore. I don't have any but in high school my health teacher, gosh I forget her name ughh, she had the most amazing tattoos and I've always wanted the same ones lol, but I couldn't of course just copy her, so I have them on my skin in my mind haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I guess those tattoos remind her of her past lives that she doesn't want to remember anymore. I don't have any but in high school my health teacher, gosh I forget her name ughh, she had the most amazing tattoos and I've always wanted the same ones lol, but I couldn't of course just copy her, so I have them on my skin in my mind haha.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"It rubs the lotion on its skin :devilish:"

Honestly @Callan, I'd read a blog of yours, or better even, please start your career as an influencer ASAP

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"It rubs the lotion on its skin :devilish:"

Honestly @Callan, I'd read a blog of yours, or better even, please start your career as an influencer ASAP
Omgosh you made my day, not to get cheesy but I love you guys!! I used to have a blog but it was mostly about books and what I'm reading. If I make a new one I will send you the link :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My guess is the the reasoning for the tattoo removal is the same as always: hope that it’s a step that will solve her problems with herself/her mental health.
I suspect she's also big into "reinventing" herself any time she gets bored for this same reason. So five years ago, she wanted to seem edgy or wild or a little bit dangerous, and she got some tattoos. Now she's a sophisticated woman in her 30s, tattoos need to go.

Reactions: 14
Let's hope there are no Mirror Water tattoos in her future lol!

• Haha
Omgosh you made my day, not to get cheesy but I love you guys!! I used to have a blog but it was mostly about books and what I'm reading. If I make a new one I will send you the link :)
Sorry to be off topic, but I would absolutely also read anything you write or publish online, I just finished Come With Me as per your recommendation and loved it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry to be off topic, but I would absolutely also read anything you write or publish online, I just finished Come With Me as per your recommendation and loved it!
😭 😭 😭 😭 Nicest thing I could hear, my goodness, ❤ So happy that you loved the Malfi book, I can talk books all day long... I run a lot of group reads on the Goodreads site, it's pretty awesome for bookworms. Sorry to be off topic too but thank you, your comment legit made my heart swell xo!

I never realized that Estee can bring people together this well, how lovely!! :p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Are you on the book threads here on tattle? I love reading everyone's book reviews (good and bad).

Reactions: 3
Did she get those tattoos during the "Sea Cuke" era? LOL

I guess you could call those her "wild" days. That "self" tattoo is real ugly though, IMO. I don't blame her for wanting to remove it.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I think the tattoos happened post-Aslan, no? She followed the post-breakup-changes book almost as perfectly as Carrie Fletcher is doing right now :D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No, the “badass Estée” (aka smoking woman) one was done while she was with Aslan. It’s still one of the weirdest Estée moments ever and everyone knew it was super ugly, it was just like 6 years of Estée pretending she loved it.

The sun tattoo was post breakup.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😭 😭 😭 😭 Nicest thing I could hear, my goodness, ❤ So happy that you loved the Malfi book, I can talk books all day long... I run a lot of group reads on the Goodreads site, it's pretty awesome for bookworms. Sorry to be off topic too but thank you, your comment legit made my heart swell xo!

I never realized that Estee can bring people together this well, how lovely!! :p
I thought the same thing about the guru gossip community-- at least a part of it. I know it's mostly gossip & trashing but people here especially are quite insightful. I guess the likable features of the old-Estee & the annoying features of the new Estee brought like-minded people together.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, since we're all feeling so cosy in here....enjoy this super old Estee/Aslan vlog:
No idea why it still exists on YT on this random channel but here we are :D SO weird and a bit sad seeing this version of her. I get that we all age and grow up, but I wish we could have seen THIS person grow up. But as Estee makes sure, there's nothing left of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
oh my god, I forgot how awful Aslan's cooking was. that salad is a mess.

the old vlogs prove my point that the best life is a middle class life spent with a rich person's wealth. there were no daily facials, monthly midcentury modern furniture changes, weekly new designer handbags. just a peaceful life of very little work, a great home in a big city. wanting more can sometimes lead to trouble.

Reactions: 16
Thanks for sharing that old vlog!! Wish I could see more of these, man the nostalgia is high

Thanks for sharing that old vlog!! Wish I could see more of these, man the nostalgia is high
Nostalgia indeed, wow, it's almost surreal watching this now, she was kinda light and bubbly back then and now it's like she ossified. And I get that as you age life gets tough, you cant be up all night drinking lol, you start to feel the wear and tear mentally and physically but it's like she's a whole other person.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.