Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I am wondering for like, years? This business with aslan and alleged dirty money stuff is BIG news. And it was only talked about on guru gossip, tattle and maybe one reddit thread. There is such a fuss about scandals so little for influencers with fewer subscribers. If I were estee I would be cautious and wouldn't come up with a goop-like brand.
Maybe it’s too dark or shady to bring up? I don’t know but she could also probably use the excuse of “it’s not my family, I had no idea” 🤨

Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s too dark or shady to bring up? I don’t know but she could also probably use the excuse of “it’s not my family, I had no idea” 🤨
I always assumed she had some sort of an NDA after they broke up and can’t say anything about it. I don’t remember where I read it, or where the idea came from, but didn’t she have some sort of financial settlement after she and Aslan broke up and she used that money to buy the penthouse? Maybe I’m inventing weird conspiracy ideas of my own 🤣

Reactions: 6
You know what I am wondering for like, years? This business with aslan and alleged dirty money stuff is BIG news. And it was only talked about on guru gossip, tattle and maybe one reddit thread. There is such a fuss about scandals so little for influencers with fewer subscribers. If I were estee I would be cautious and wouldn't come up with a goop-like brand.
I feel the same about her brother having been outed for his predatory behaviour a few years back, that was super messed up. The actions of her brother aren't her responsibility but it just surprised me that that flew so under the radar

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I always assumed she had some sort of an NDA after they broke up and can’t say anything about it. I don’t remember where I read it, or where the idea came from, but didn’t she have some sort of financial settlement after she and Aslan broke up and she used that money to buy the penthouse? Maybe I’m inventing weird conspiracy ideas of my own 🤣
Yeah, I think you are.
We have no idea and anything is speculation. If I were to speculate, I'd say that their old house was probably (mostly) paid for, which allowed her to save a fair chunk of change.

Reactions: 4
It’s all baseless speculation that was posted here and GG— the NDA and the ‘settlement’, that is. Likely none of it true. Any time a YTer or Influencer buys a property or flexes their wealth or doesn’t work for a while people here/on GG speculate some strange source of secret money they must have… not realizing the common denominator is being an Influencer. Estée is just really rich from YouTube lol… sadly.

I think the Aslan money stuff would’ve been a bigger deal if it had caught on now, and they were still together… because there is more of an interest and awareness of these kind of scandals. No one really cared or thought anything of it back in like 2015-2016. But now they aren’t even together and haven’t been for years so I can’t see it becoming a thing because Estée is just to distant from him.

Reactions: 10
yeah but even the speculation about an ex can seriously damage her brand. and making enemies is like a hobby for estee. she makes friends, uses them & then disposes of them like they are trash. I don't think an nda is too speculative, a lot of rich person people their exes sign them. but not talking about if it resurfaces can hurt estee even more. there are tons of videos analyzing tanya's cheating etc, a spiteful ex-friend or a lancome employee can hold a grudge. I don't know, if I were estee I would be scared. and maybe she is, that's why she's depressed.

I feel the same about her brother having been outed for his predatory behaviour a few years back, that was super messed up. The actions of her brother aren't her responsibility but it just surprised me that that flew so under the radar
oh yes, you are right. except for the fact that her brother's actions ARE her responsibility because she was the one who looked for a prey for her brother among her followers, and she was the one why the girl trusted the brother. she literally catered a young girl to her brother. that was disgusting. I can't believe that topic only stayed in reddit.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
yeah but even the speculation about an ex can seriously damage her brand. and making enemies is like a hobby for estee. she makes friends, uses them & then disposes of them like they are trash. I don't think an nda is too speculative, a lot of rich person people their exes sign them. but not talking about if it resurfaces can hurt estee even more. there are tons of videos analyzing tanya's cheating etc, a spiteful ex-friend or a lancome employee can hold a grudge. I don't know, if I were estee I would be scared. and maybe she is, that's why she's depressed.

oh yes, you are right. except for the fact that her brother's actions ARE her responsibility because she was the one who looked for a prey for her brother among her followers, and she was the one why the girl trusted the brother. she literally catered a young girl to her brother. that was disgusting. I can't believe that topic only stayed in reddit.
Wow I actually had no idea she had anything to do with it, I thought her brother just broadcasted that he was her brother and used that to his advantage. She introduced them?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow I actually had no idea she had anything to do with it, I thought her brother just broadcasted that he was her brother and used that to his advantage. She introduced them?!
Estée would go on Instagram or whatever and be like, here is my brother, he’s single, hop in his DMs girls! (paraphrasing but something of the sort). Then of course, girls (who are huge Estée fans) actually did. The one who alleges she was mistreated also said when she went to meet him he took her to Estee’s meet and greet at Chapters, and Estée acted all cagey and didn’t really speak to her, which upset her further as this all started with her being a fan of Estée.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Estée would go on Instagram or whatever and be like, here is my brother, he’s single, hop in his DMs girls! (paraphrasing but something of the sort). Then of course, girls (who are huge Estée fans) actually did. The one who alleges she was mistreated also said when she went to meet him he took her to Estee’s meet and greet at Chapters, and Estée acted all cagey and didn’t really speak to her, which upset her further as this all started with her being a fan of Estée.
Oooooh my God, that is so beyond fucked up.

yup! and after that creature left the poor girl in an unpaid hotel room (in another city!) he rushed to estee's side to go on a shopping spree and posted pics on Instagram. In case you know, if the girl & her mom wanted to press charges he wanted an alibi or something. this whole thing is horrible and it really surprises me. If it was someone with even fewer subscribers it would have been a huge scandal.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s all baseless speculation that was posted here and GG— the NDA and the ‘settlement’, that is. Likely none of it true. Any time a YTer or Influencer buys a property or flexes their wealth or doesn’t work for a while people here/on GG speculate some strange source of secret money they must have… not realizing the common denominator is being an Influencer. Estée is just really rich from YouTube lol… sadly.

I think the Aslan money stuff would’ve been a bigger deal if it had caught on now, and they were still together… because there is more of an interest and awareness of these kind of scandals. No one really cared or thought anything of it back in like 2015-2016. But now they aren’t even together and haven’t been for years so I can’t see it becoming a thing because Estée is just to distant from him.
This. As you said, the NDA and the settlement were and always have been pure speculation. There is no proof that the money Estee has invested into her flat or her business is coming from Aslan's family - that was always GG speculation. She, like lots of other YTers from that 2009/2010 generation have made a tit load of money back then and continue to do so. Estee most likely never paid any rent while living with Aslan or anything to do with the house's interior (hence her starting from scratch when she bought the apartment). Her travels were either pr trips or shared with/paid for by Aslan. She had almost no expenses because she got sent so much stuff, just like all other influencers from that time.

Whatever Aslan's family did - I never understood why that would mean Estee did something shady too (other than selling crap to her followers).

Well is not like really hard or crazy to think that Aslan purchased that penthouse to keep her shh about the dodgy money laundry and illegal businesses that are actually public. And Estee doesn't even want to mention his name since she moved to that flat, is "that guy" "a guy" and suddenly all the videos from the previous house and with Aslan on them, they all disappeared.
I believe Zoella made a fortune becayse she used to be on the top and made a bunch of businesses and own brands, but Estee I really doubt she was able to make that much to afford a +1M pounds penthouse, Niomi Smart for example doesn't live with so much luxury and followers wise she is bigger than Estee

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if Aslan is still dating the Estee look a like? Last I read she looked pregnant but she then made her IG private. I don't recall what her IG account was called...

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if Aslan is still dating the Estee look a like? Last I read she looked pregnant but she then made her IG private. I don't recall what her IG account was called...
I tried to follow her but she didn’t accept my request. Probably because I’m following Estee…

Reactions: 2
Well is not like really hard or crazy to think that Aslan purchased that penthouse to keep her shh about the dodgy money laundry and illegal businesses that are actually public. And Estee doesn't even want to mention his name since she moved to that flat, is "that guy" "a guy" and suddenly all the videos from the previous house and with Aslan on them, they all disappeared.
I believe Zoella made a fortune becayse she used to be on the top and made a bunch of businesses and own brands, but Estee I really doubt she was able to make that much to afford a +1M pounds penthouse, Niomi Smart for example doesn't live with so much luxury and followers wise she is bigger than Estee
It really doesn't have to be a hush-money either. This guy used to tie Estee's shoelaces, he peeled bananas for her. It wouldn't surprise me if he bought OR gave a portion of the house money to her after the break-up. It doesn't have to be "here's a luxury flat, don't talk about my father's illegal activities", it can very well be "here's some money, don't whine, don't talk about me on youtube and leave me alone". because let me tell you sth, after the cucumber incident, I would have expected Estee to be clingy as hell to Aslan. That's how it works with girls like Estee.

Of course, she could have bought it with her money too. I believe the flat is above her budget too but I also believe Estee is horrible with money decisions, especially after a near-decade of living with Aslan and his ridiculous spending habits.

I don't know. I also don't want to argue about this with anyone on here, because it's obviously speculation from all of us. Estee deleted the videos with Aslan two years after the end of their relationship. And let's say she really wanted to erase him and ties to his family from her life and social media, then accepting money (that could easily be traced back) from him would be the complete opposite of that. I still don't believe he paid her off to keep quiet about his family. If it's really that common knowledge in the UK that his family are criminals but impossible to prosecute, then it would be easier looking at the Canadian girlfriend with weird income, if authorities ever wanted to get to them. Estee would have been INSANE to accept money from him.

But as I said, it's all speculation and obviously none of us knows anything really. Other than that Estee, generally speaking, sucks ;D

While Aslan may have left her with a nice chunk of change as a gesture of goodwill, I imagine that she barely spent a penny of her own money in the time they were together. Being able to pocket all the cash she made during her YouTube peak is a big reason she has always seemed better off than other influencers of a similar audience size.

Reactions: 17
I don't know. I also don't want to argue about this with anyone on here, because it's obviously speculation from all of us. Estee deleted the videos with Aslan two years after the end of their relationship. And let's say she really wanted to erase him and ties to his family from her life and social media, then accepting money (that could easily be traced back) from him would be the complete opposite of that. I still don't believe he paid her off to keep quiet about his family. If it's really that common knowledge in the UK that his family are criminals but impossible to prosecute, then it would be easier looking at the Canadian girlfriend with weird income, if authorities ever wanted to get to them. Estee would have been INSANE to accept money from him.

But as I said, it's all speculation and obviously none of us knows anything really. Other than that Estee, generally speaking, sucks ;D
You know, that's the weird thing about Estee. We all know she is lazy, has no style, is a horrible friend, and takes no responsibility but I can never be sure if she's insane or not. There are a few indicators of what we mean when we say old Estee, like she was brunette, and had a more colorful wardrobe and makeup palette. But the most important one was that the old Estee was actually smart. Not bitterly so, but she was articulate and made sense. Now she can't even utter a full sentence that could capture attention. She also talks very slowly for some reason for the last couple of years. I can expect anything from Estee. She is impulsive as hell.

Normally Canadians are very well articulated when they speak, Estee for some reasons sounds like a dumb blonde from LA with a huge lack of vocabulary.
I believe she has always had personal disorders but with Aslan used to do everything for her so she was able to hide it and once he was gone she totally lost direction, the main issue I feel sorry for her is of how much she sexualise herself online, is like she has an obsession with sex in different ways thinking is cool or looking for validation no sure, but clearly she does the same with men and obviously no decent guy take this type of women serious.

Since Estee uses her flat as a filming space for work I wonder if she gets any $$ for that, or break on taxes or something. I still cant stop laughing when she said she submitted a receipt for a coloring book as a work expense lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.