Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's getting her arm tattoos removed. I bet she's getting the procedure done for free, because she's asking her followers if they want to follow that journey (without giving them an option to say no :LOL:). No way is she paying for that.

Reactions: 11
Don't these girls see what kind of track record Estee has about her friendships? She uses everyone & then tosses them away to never mention them again, why do they think they will be different?
Wait - I genuinely thought Rebecca was a paid employee?!!

Reactions: 7
Wait - I genuinely thought Rebecca was a paid employee?!!
Pretty sure she is, she does her editing and filming for her. But she also seems very emotionally invested in Estee and it seems like they go out to dinner and lunch all the time after "work"...

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure she is, she does her editing and filming for her. But she also seems very emotionally invested in Estee and it seems like they go out to dinner and lunch all the time after "work"...
Well I certainly hope she really is getting paid, we all know how Estee likes to take advantage of people's work and time :(

Reactions: 8
She's getting her arm tattoos removed. I bet she's getting the procedure done for free, because she's asking her followers if they want to follow that journey (without giving them an option to say no :LOL:). No way is she paying for that.
I can't believe she is getting them removed! She made SUCH a big deal about getting her first tattoo (and even made a TLC video about it). Though I can appreciate her getting rid of the sun one. Didn't she get that in NYC with Chelsea? lol, imagine spending all that money and waiting to see the tattoo artists only to get rid of them later!

I don’t find it unusual for people to end up not liking/wanting their tattoos. Our tastes and style change over time as we age.

Reactions: 9
Estee had a video on another channel about getting a tattoo and she said "make sure you really like it because it's forever" kinda statement about it. I will try to find it.

Think this is the one..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t find it unusual for people to end up not liking/wanting their tattoos. Our tastes and style change over time as we age.
Yeah I can totally understand that. Especially if some matures into the type of person that doesn't want tattoos, but what I don't understand is people removing some, or covering some but then getting more. Is she getting them all off?

Reactions: 3
Estee had a video on another channel about getting a tattoo and she said "make sure you really like it because it's forever" kinda statement about it. I will try to find it.

Think this is the one..

Tattoo tips for the first timer? I'd maybe accept that from someone who had plenty of tattoos.

• Haha
It is more of a commitment that changing hair colours or getting a piercing yes 😂
Speaking of hair colours I wish she’d go dark and grow her hair out.
Agree on dark! But I like her short hair

Reactions: 5
I'm curious - I always thought tattoo removal left scarring, is that not the case these days? Or is Estee just willing to put up with it for the sake of getting rid of the tattoos?

Reactions: 6
I'm curious - I always thought tattoo removal left scarring, is that not the case these days? Or is Estee just willing to put up with it for the sake of getting rid of the tattoos?
It still leaves a faint shadow, depending on what the tattoo looked like. I had a friend who got massive gothic script up her forearm and there is still a scar/shadow from where it used to be. But if you're not looking for it, you probably won't see it.

On the topic of tattoos: I have about five. I like them. They're easy enough to cover if I want to. I do have one forearm tattoo that I like, but honestly it always seemed weird to me that Estee picked two tattoos in spots where she'd have a hard time covering them if she wanted to.

I'd be interested to know her reasoning. I wonder if her management thinks they make her less marketable, or if brands don't want to work with her because of them. Or if she's just bored and changing her mind on a whim for no particular reason.

I don't personally regret my tattoos. I probably wouldn't get the same ones today, and I'm not all that interested in getting more. But given that it's Estee, her having them removed does make me roll my eyes a bit generally.

Reactions: 6
My guess is the the reasoning for the tattoo removal is the same as always: hope that it’s a step that will solve her problems with herself/her mental health.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.