Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she is still speaking like that, thats not even her real voice, its like shes trying ro undo her Canadian accent, the way she says and and smacking her lips together, this is just so bizarre, sounding very much LA and Kim K, its horrible

Reactions: 8
I can understand Estee deleting all his videos with Aslan but I don't understand why Aslan deleted all his videos from his channel.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Maybe the both made them private? Seems like a shame to delete all that, I mean despite of annoying things here and there a lot of their content was fun to watch and took a lot of time and effort for them to film and edit, etc.

Reactions: 2
She's still friends with Alex, yawwwn, that woman is so boring! Honestly I cant' stand her. Also what is that outfit, like she's trying to hide in her clothes.

1645847149044.png

Estee please stop wearing free clothing, nooooo

1645847280280.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So I’ve decided to finally watch her Valentine vlog and eight minutes in she already covered „Mom/Kelly, watch me eat a cupcake!! - my dog is not like other dogs - I love wine and I’m making that my whole personality- I’ve heated up pre-cooked meals, I’m a chef!!“ :ROFLMAO:
It’s not terrible but I still have 20 minutes to go

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her new blog she’s declaring that she never drinks and it’s so funny someone would think she’s an alcoholic cos she gets drunk after one glass 👀 and she’s “just a 31 one year old woman trying to make it through a pandemic”

ok, Estee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whoa this Guy Belot person Amelia is freaking out over Estee meeting / having dinner with? 🤷🏼‍♀️

That person who left a comment on her latest IG post asking Estee to comment on the war in Ukraine - obviously I don't fault them for wanting it acknowledged but ... it's Estee. Unless it stops her getting free clothes she won't say tit.

In her new blog she’s declaring that she never drinks and it’s so funny someone would think she’s an alcoholic cos she gets drunk after one glass 👀 and she’s “just a 31 one year old woman trying to make it through a pandemic”

ok, Estee 😂
And who are these friends who make fun of her for only having one drink? Those sound like crappy friends.

I'm dying at how one of her friends said her followers don't know how funny she is and she was like, "OMG you're so right, I need to show them" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Eye roll at Estee trying so hard to be "funny" like her friend said, in her latest vlog. No you are not funny at all, even after wine has been consumed. Plus Rebecca and Estee looking so tragic behaving like two middle aged aunts who stuffed themselves in outfits two sizes too small for a night out which I'm sure was not boring at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Eye roll at Estee trying so hard to be "funny" like her friend said, in her latest vlog. No you are not funny at all, even after wine has been consumed. Plus Rebecca and Estee looking so tragic behaving like two middle aged aunts who stuffed themselves in outfits two sizes too small for a night out which I'm sure was not boring at all.
I almost chocked on my drink and ell of my chair, dang that was hilarious!! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New job that Rebecca does for Estee - opening her mail 🤣 Is there anything she doesn't get Rebecca to do for her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
New job that Rebecca does for Estee - opening her mail 🤣 Is there anything she doesn't get Rebecca to do for her?
I really want to know why Rebecca does all that for her, it's like she's her mom/assistant.. I don't get it!

Reactions: 6
Don't these girls see what kind of track record Estee has about her friendships? She uses everyone & then tosses them away to never mention them again, why do they think they will be different?

Reactions: 6
Don't these girls see what kind of track record Estee has about her friendships? She uses everyone & then tosses them away to never mention them again, why do they think they will be different?
Perhaps they're using her as much as she's using them?
Mutual exploitation club

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Perhaps they're using her as much as she's using them?
Mutual exploitation club
Dang that's a good point!! I mean that's what Klaudia did, she stalked her at her book launch for Bloom and ended up getting herself a friendship, tagged along on free trips and got to borrow Estee's clothes.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.