Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow Alex in the Sunday facial days and unfollowed when I started to notice how inauthentic she seemed. It's sad to see how much she tries to hide what she really looks like.

Reactions: 3
I used to follow Alex in the Sunday facial days and unfollowed when I started to notice how inauthentic she seemed. It's sad to see how much she tries to hide what she really looks like.
I’ve only just recently began following Alex, can you elaborate on what you mean when you say she tries to hide what she really looks like? I’ve noticed she contorts her face and sucks her cheeks in.

Reactions: 3
I was just looking at Alex's Instagram and she looks like a completely different person on it, what is going on...

Reactions: 1
Sorry I'm being absolutely daft (sick with covid atm and my brain won't help me out) could you link me to the Alex thread? Thank uuuu xox
Of course and so sorry that you're sick, uff :( huggies!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Of course and so sorry that you're sick, uff :( huggies!

Woooow those photos next to each other are shocking

Reactions: 4
Another vintage video

Reggie was the cutest, my gosh, lil guy!

1646265467154.png

and these wings that Aslan burned, good lord, looks like a deep fried tarantula!

1646265520073.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
^ that channel has a lot of old videos FYI. Looks like maybe all of them!

Estee was so cool and genuine back in the day, no arrogance, she enjoyed life and now? Its a different person altogether. Life changes and youre not the same but she is completely different in every way possible

Reactions: 8
Yeah it's a very creative way of not saying #AD... to me members of the press are journalists or reporters, I know that influencers these days love to give themselves creative titles but it's getting ridiculous. Just call yourself Queen Estee and get it over with lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Estee was so cool and genuine back in the day, no arrogance, she enjoyed life and now? Its a different person altogether. Life changes and youre not the same but she is completely different in every way possible
I think one of the main differences is that back then she didn't resent her followers, which now she clearly does. She didn't hate what she did because she was living comfortably with Aslan and basically could have stopped YouTube anytime. Now she HAS to work to keep up her luxurious lifestyle and keep the freebies coming and you can tell that she hates that. I've said this before, but if she had any successful side project that would bring in money long-term, she'd stop YT immediately. Which is why she's hoping for Mirror Water to become big. Which it won't, but I guess she still hopes it will.

Reactions: 17
Good points, she went through a long phase at resenting her audience and the fact that she had to keep filming videos to promote her jewelry and pay for her lifestyle, and was very annoyed and brash unless you were kissing her butt.

I'm trying to recall my first Estee video, I think it was the grilled cheese making one with Aslan, it was actually cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I started following her in her first YT days, before she had moved in Aslan and still had that room mate. I was watching makeup hauls back then (didn't we all ;-)) and her Boots hauls came up. I found her really likable back then and there was a certain sweetness to her that she has obviously lost completely.

Reactions: 7
I started following her in her first YT days, before she had moved in Aslan and still had that room mate. I was watching makeup hauls back then (didn't we all ;-)) and her Boots hauls came up. I found her really likable back then and there was a certain sweetness to her that she has obviously lost completely.
Yeah she was very sweet and soft spoken, which is not how I talk most of the time, I grew up watching Xena lol, and I kind of miss that in her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.