Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh please share! Love a good psychological thriller!
Ah cute! It's The Resort by Sue Watson. Never read her before but started this book yesterday and about to finish, it's short, about 270 pages and really sucks you in. Everyone in it is pretty terrible lol but hard to put down. I might read A Familiar Stranger by A.R. Torre next.

Ha, she's so weird, not everyone has to wake up at 5am for no reason, she's such a dodo bird...

1665166989126.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have any of you guys seen her Depop? Some of those items are BEAT and she’s still asking for £1000+

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow. £2400 for a ruined leather jacket, £80 for a stained used t-shirt. Love how she couldn’t even be arsed to put on a neutral top or bra for her try-on pics.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Have any of you guys seen her Depop? Some of those items are BEAT and she’s still asking for £1000+
Omg every item on here is hilarious! Freitag bag that’s beat to hell for £110 when they sell for £130 new, a crinkled old toteme trench coat for only £50 less than their current season, £2400 leather jacket with a horrible stain that apparently “adds to the effect” - the effect of what, being an idiot who pays thousands of pounds for a ruined jacket? I know depop sellers are wild but this is something else lmao

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg every item on here is hilarious! Freitag bag that’s beat to hell for £110 when they sell for £130 new, a crinkled old toteme trench coat for only £50 less than their current season, £2400 leather jacket with a horrible stain that apparently “adds to the effect” - the effect of what, being an idiot who pays thousands of pounds for a ruined jacket? I know depop sellers are wild but this is something else lmao
Sounds like she really wants people to pay for the Estee experience, like the more she beats up and ruins her clothes the more they are worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t checked them out, but I’m sure most of those clothes were gifted too. So shady.

I feel like there should be some kind of law or rules set in place against reselling PR and gifted items. It almost seems like a breach of agreement (with the companies). Victoria does it all the time and probably makes tens of thousands a year reselling things she never actually purchased to begin with.

Even if Estee bought those items herself, there’s still something so…idk…entitled about wanting to get all your money back out of a used item. Clothes/shoes/purses are not an actual investment, like real estate or something lol. It’s no one else’s problem that she spent thousands on clothing (and used!) that she no longer wants. And the fact that she just expects people to just jump at the “opportunity” to buy her trash is just…so greedy. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven’t checked them out, but I’m sure most of those clothes were gifted too. So shady.

I feel like there should be some kind of law or rules set in place against reselling PR and gifted items. It almost seems like a breach of agreement (with the companies). Victoria does it all the time and probably makes tens of thousands a year reselling things she never actually purchased to begin with.

Even if Estee bought those items herself, there’s still something so…idk…entitled about wanting to get all your money back out of a used item. Clothes/shoes/purses are not an actual investment, like real estate or something lol. It’s no one else’s problem that she spent thousands on clothing (and used!) that she no longer wants. And the fact that she just expects people to just jump at the “opportunity” to buy her trash is just…so greedy. :rolleyes:
Agreed. I noticed a lot of items were things she was gifted and at the time praised them for being “amazing” things.. meanwhile….

Reactions: 7
They should at the very least have to pay taxes (based on the value) for everything they receive for free. In Germany that’s the case, it’s seen as income.

Reactions: 12
Selling things at profit is taxable in the UK too. But it’s difficult to enforce.

HMRC won’t have an eye on Depop or EBay because it hardly happens unless you are a “professional” seller. Most people will sell their used clothes for far less than they paid for them.

Reactions: 3
No, I meant that they have to pay tax on things they get gifted. Like if something they get gifted is worth £100 then they have to declare that value as income. And have to pay tax, so free things become less free.
This applies to goods as well as gifted experiences.
Someone make this a thing in the UK 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6

As per usual, I think these insta wannabes are able to do this because of the people buying their crap. If they do it it's because it sells. People should buy themselves some sense instead of second hand crap from Estee.

And on Vinted, you must declare your profit after a certain amount of sales. So if they are making a big amount of money, something that's almost like a second salary, then they will be taxed. Don't know if depop is the same or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
HIGHWAY ROBBERY!

She has a built-in buyer pool, which really grinds my gears as someone who sells their old clothes and has stuff stored that hasn’t sold in like 6 years. But if someone buys that Loewe jacket in the state it’s in for only ~£600 less than MRSP, they deserve to be parted with their money really 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
tbf I have no ideological issue with people selling gifted things. These are huge companies gifting stuff for free advertising - either pay me and write in the contract that I can’t resell items, or I’ll find a way to get paid myself. That’s capitalism lol. Better than leaving it unused in a cupboard somewhere. I just find it funny that you’d try to sell a badly damaged item for 95% of the original RRP

Reactions: 2
Adstee has a new Vlog out, I don't know why she bothers anymore, not sure if she's just playing dumb or she truly doesn't know anything.

She says "Happy Monday" then had to ask the Ruth, the woman she was with if it indeed was Monday morning. I don't know anyone who has a job that's confused about when it's Monday, like you can't miss it...

1665338009897.png

She's been doing Daisy Jewelry for what, 3 years now? While recording a podcast for it she got their Instagram handle wrong and had to ask what it was.. dude you're shilling your crap Jewelry 24/7, how can you not know what their IG handle is??

1665338194830.png

so the Ruth corrects her lol

1665338230070.png

then the Ruth said that they changed it, and Estee says "It changes all the time" and the lady was like "No, we don't, just the one time"

1665338281105.png

1665338328858.png

Next scene she's at some bar and again has to ask the person she's with what the street it's on is called, like who cares #1 and why is everything a question??

1665338414819.png

Well and it continues, she goes to mee Margaret, the founder of Omorovicza, and can't even talk about the new product she was invited to check out, so she asked Margaret to describe it herself. So why did they even need Estee over there? She's so damn clueless.

1665338542284.png

She's back in her apartment getting her makeup done for some Daisy thing and legit says that she doesn't know what it is..

1665338716782.png

1665338748783.png

I wonder if all the Daisy girls secretly dislike her...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Everybody who works with her must dislike her. Or they’re so blinded by misguided worship that they think she’s some confused genius 😁

Reactions: 11
I think its a fake busy thing, when people try and act like they are so busy they can’t possibly remember all their plans. Also a look at me am so popular all my friends ask me to these places.
Or weaponized incompetence

Reactions: 13
Hope I'm not being annoying with my write ups but this girl is redonk.. she's had two days of "work" after a gifted weekend stay, as in she had to be at the shoot for her Mirror Water something and she ended up crying, because she was overwhelmed and had to do laundry? Get a grip Estee..

1665349044675.png

1665349097237.png

Yes laundry, as in put it in the machine that washes it for you, she's acting like she had to go to the river with her bucket and scrubbing board...

1665349173705.png

I swear it takes me hours to watch a 23 minute video from hers, not sure why I bother anymore, well I'm doing the dishes and laundry now so maybe that's why lol.

Also weird that she said her laptop is old and dying so she got a new Mac laptop and something else but she was just selling that new computer a while ago, so was it lend to her to talk about then she gave it back?

1665350167926.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What the actual duck. She’s dragging a restaurant (by name and even mentions the street it’s on) not because of poor service, any legitimate concerns, or even an incorrect order...but because the tea wasn’t brewed to her exact liking?

At first I thought she was joking and being ironic. Nope. She, indeed, was having an actual meltdown and acting like her day was ruined… over tea. In a “professional” setting with a colleague sitting at the table. How embarrassing. For HER.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.