Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always so humble...

1665524635107.png

1665524683709.png

ahh here it is... yeah she already lives this rich life of spoiled luxury but still wants more, amazing

1665524719734.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She sounds like a drunk valley girl here...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She's insufferable. Another "joke" that just completely missed the mark. I refuse to believe she has a legitimate reason to be stressed.

Everything IS fine, Estee. You're on an all-expenses paid trip in Paris. And you didn't even have to do anything, besides show up and pose for the camera (since the team did everything for her). Give me a break.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 3.51.15 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I love how she had a coffee with a big side of wine, so on brand.

Reactions: 8
I love how she had a coffee with a big side of wine, so on brand.
Right?! Painfully on brand. 🙄

Estee: *supposedly stressed at a cafe in Paris*

Also Estee: "Hold on guys, let me go mix some stimulants with depressants before our next photoshoot. That'll definitely help with my anxiety."

Reactions: 6
Right?! Painfully on brand. 🙄

Estee: *supposedly stressed at a cafe in Paris*

Also Estee: "Hold on guys, let me go mix some stimulants with depressants before our next photoshoot. That'll definitely help with my anxiety."
Just curious what kind of a dope her current bf must be to put up with her.

Well on the surface if you look at Estee she can come across quite successful. She owns a penthouse, has over a mil subscribers on youtube, owns her own business and has a big collab with another brand. I can imagine some normie men would find that quite impressive - especially looking at how much free tit she gets and the money she seems to spend.

I still think that the main reason she has been so desperate to move has been for the bf and not for Effie.

Reactions: 7
Oh dear, she looks a hot mess. The clothes make her look really boxy, that pale blue doesn't suit her at all and don't get me started on that hairstyle in the coffee-and-wine shot, her hair looks as if it hadn't been washed for days.
I know that the dark roots kind of emphasize that look, but sorry, it really looks greasy :sick:

Oh dear, she looks a hot mess. The clothes make her look really boxy, that pale blue doesn't suit her at all and don't get me started on that hairstyle in the coffee-and-wine shot, her hair looks as if it hadn't been washed for days.
I know that the dark roots kind of emphasize that look, but sorry, it really looks greasy :sick:
And don't forget that she's a natural blond, she said so herself :LOL:

• Haha
But does she have a bf though?
Screenshot_20221012_124558.jpg

Her current desperate state, maniac phase in Paris and multiple breakdowns make me think she's not with him anymore.

Other than that, where do we think she's moving to?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1645546
Her current desperate state, maniac phase in Paris and multiple breakdowns make me think she's not with him anymore.

Ha, interesting!! She did post that she was thriving recently, but who knows?! Paris is A LOT.. she's such a kid...

She said she's moving next month, and moving is pure hell, so be prepared to see a lot of crying from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1645546

She said before she wanted to move to the area around London fields, she liked the area so Dalston/Hackney.

Ha, interesting!! She did post that she was thriving recently, but who knows?! Paris is A LOT.. she's such a kid...

She said she's moving next month, and moving is pure hell, so be prepared to see a lot of crying from her.
moving is the easiest thing for people with her money and connections but yeah, we'll see lots of crying from her -- or rather read, since I intentionally refrain from watching her videos.

she's too impulsive and regrets every decision she makes immediately. I'm pretty sure she was not happy with her penthouse since the beginning. she was never happy with her furniture or bathroom renovations. she doesn't know how to think and make a decision because of her immaturity.

Reactions: 13
Her lack of humility and how she always believes she looks amazing when generally she does not... Wish I had that and I don't look like a greasy stay at home wife trying hobo scandi looks ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone fill me in on Alsan, people keep alluding to his family. Or even point me on the direction of what to google
🙂

Reactions: 1
It's a real line up of faded (past their peak) British Influencers in Paris on this brand trip isn't it? Estee, Suzie, Anna...Who else is there? ETA: Oops. Just realised Suzie is in France on a different gifted trip (alongside Josie and Victoria among others).
Is Estee there for Drunk Elephant like Anna is? Or at they all on diff free trips at the same time and I am confused.

Reactions: 3
It's a real line up of faded (past their peak) British Influencers in Paris on this brand trip isn't it? Estee, Suzie, Anna...Who else is there? ETA: Oops. Just realised Suzie is in France on a different gifted trip (alongside Josie and Victoria among others).
Is Estee there for Drunk Elephant like Anna is? Or at they all on diff free trips at the same time and I am confused.
there is a Victoria(edge of ember) press trip with ard 10 of them? and the drunk elephant with Anne etc that’s a global press trip.
dont think Estee is on either one cos she left Paris alrdy?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.