Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will never get over the fact that they met on Omegle, that has still got to be the most random place to meet a life partner in like what, 2009?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Too lazy to steam the coat she's trying to sell? Yeah I hope you have those 3 kids Estee, they might teach you about life and doing stuff every day.

1665019101303.png

wtf is that.. I mean I'm lazy about some stuff, I will admit it..but THIS??

1665019181250.png

250 for this piece of hot garbage, she's lost her mind

1665019234651.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
the more I face with her aversion to working, the more I believe her relationship with Aslan wasn't some sort of serendipitous romance. I think she always hated working and was trying to find ways to live her life without work. she always talked about her part-time job at body shop while her bf supported her as a horrible period of her time.
100%. Plus she used him as an excuse to move to abroad without having to do any of the inconvenient “adulting” stuff (like finding a place to live, getting a company to sponsor her visa, etc.). Plus I think they met online and only dated for a short period of time before moving to a different country.

Also, given her middle class Canadian upbringing, she’s someone who probably had all the opportunities and resources to go to university (or at least go to a trade school) if she wanted to….and she just….didn’t. Even if she might’ve had to take out student loans, she could’ve done something. She was just lazy and entitled about it. She really did just get lucky with YouTube, because she would’ve been screwed otherwise (with no work experience AND no degree).

Reactions: 12
Also, given her middle class Canadian upbringing, she’s someone who probably had all the opportunities and resources to go to university (or at least go to a trade school) if she wanted to….and she just….didn’t. Even if she might’ve had to take out student loans, she could’ve done something. She was just lazy and entitled about it. She really did just get lucky with YouTube, because she would’ve been screwed otherwise (with no work experience AND no degree).
She went to Uni, in the UK as well but I think she dropped out, she never mentioned a graduation.

Reactions: 3
Regarding Aslan: I think there is some sort of financial agreement in place from the time of their break-up. That's why she doesn't speak about him at all. It might sound far-fetched but from what I remember reading at the time (all covered in detail on GG) his family accrued their wealth by some pretty shady means. If that's true it makes sense that he wants to keep Estee onside.

I also think that he may have given her the flat as a parting gift. Didn't he once buy a £2M house? The flat was probably like spare change to him, lol.

I was surprised to see him as a shareholder in MW. I always got the impression they didn't part on great terms. This says to me even more that there's some sort of financial agreement in place.

Reactions: 17
100%. Plus she used him as an excuse to move to abroad without having to do any of the inconvenient “adulting” stuff (like finding a place to live, getting a company to sponsor her visa, etc.). Plus I think they met online and only dated for a short period of time before moving to a different country.
and her laziness shows in everything she does. I used to not mind when people were lazy and put in the minimum effort, leeching off of their husbands or bfs. But most of the time that kind of behavior translates into personal relationships and the way you conduct business.

Estee sees the people in her life just as she sees her new mattress. No longer happy with it? Just throw it away and find a new and free one with your internet fame. Whenever she needs to put in the minimum effort for her friendships or brand, she just abandons it and finds a new one.

This is not about money, either. None of the wealthy people I know are like this. In fact, most of them have stronger bonds and don't have time for shallow relationships. And no matter how annoying they are, Fleur and Amelia both have better work ethics and they are both loyal to their friends.

Regarding Aslan: I think there is some sort of financial agreement in place from the time of their break-up. That's why she doesn't speak about him at all. It might sound far-fetched but from what I remember reading at the time (all covered in detail on GG) his family accrued their wealth by some pretty shady means. If that's true it makes sense that he wants to keep Estee onside.

I also think that he may have given her the flat as a parting gift. Didn't he once buy a £2M house? The flat was probably like spare change to him, lol.

I was surprised to see him as a shareholder in MW. I always got the impression they didn't part on great terms. This says to me even more that there's some sort of financial agreement in place.
Yup. This is what I've thought since the breakup. And I'm quite sure it was Aslan who wanted to end things.

Reactions: 2
One personal YouTube channel that's been completely wiped, a second YouTube channel that hasn't been updated in years and an Instagram that hasn't been updated in years. Given what's going on in Russia, I absolutely think his parents are telling him to keep his head down.
Ah I just saw the link to YouTube on his Instagram I didn’t realise it wasn’t active

Reactions: 1
She can’t even read a book without having it be an affiliate link 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Complaint doesn’t do anything, I’ve once complained and all I got was a long email about how there won’t be consequences 😂

Your complaint about an Essie Button video blog

Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority. I’m sorry to learn that this matter has caused you concern.

I should explain that the ASA can assess the content of ads and whether they are likely to breach the CAP and BCAP Advertising Codes by, for example, being likely to cause significant harm, materially mislead or provoke widespread offence. Our main sanction, as non-statutory regulator of advertising in the UK, lies in ensuring that material deemed to breach the Advertising Codes is either removed or amended.

As you may know, we’ve recently published a ruling about video blogging. There are, however, various types of relationships that exist between video bloggers, often known as “vloggers”, and commercial brands, including paid contract with the commercial company having editorial control, product placement, sponsorship posts, pay per click etc.

We therefore think it is important to undertake work to establish a clear position on how we apply the Advertising Codes to vlogging cases across the board. Our aim is to establish clear guidance to advertisers and vloggers that defines remit and labelling requirements and ensures consumer protection. In the meantime, it would not be appropriate for us to investigate individual new complaints about recognition of marketing communications. For that reason, we won’t be taking your complaint forward at this time.

When we’ve established our position on vlogging, and have made clear to advertisers and vloggers what is required of them, we will monitor compliance and investigate complaints where appropriate. This might involve a period of grace while advertisers and vloggers comply, but please be assured that we’re taking action to ensure consumers’ concerns about this issue are addressed appropriately.

While we won’t be pursuing your specific complaint, we will use the example you’ve highlighted to inform the wider project in this area which will result in guidance to advertisers and vloggers intended to assist them in complying with the Codes

I’m sorry that we’re unable to assist you further at this time, but thank you for taking the time to register your concerns with us. Our website, www.asa.org.uk, contains more information about the ASA and the work we do.

Kind regards,“

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Complaint doesn’t do anything, I’ve once complained and all I got was a long email about how there won’t be consequences 😂
Boooo! Instead of writing all that to you, they could have used that time to bust influencers who are clearly breaking the rules.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I am not if there's much point in complaining to advertising standards. However, maybe there are some behind-the-scenes consequences that we don't know about -like maybe they send warning emails. I know they have a page where they name and shame influencers who repeatedly break the rules. I don't follow Estee all that closely these days, but just to talk about Niomi: she's been really terrible about non-disclosure lately, so maybe eventually this will have some consequences for her. When I complained her today I sent screenshots. I got an email back saying I will hear within 15 days if they decide to investigate the issue further; if not, the info I sent will be kept on file.

They really should decide to investigate further since she is so blatantly breaking their rules with her Land Rover ads. If they don't investigate, then I guess that says a lot and there's really no point wasting time complaining influencers to ASA.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Gezus this idiot has a podcast now too? Also isn't Estee 32 now?

1665109000110.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
^^ Is this the same podcast Amelia started right after her breakup (and abandoned when she got lazy about uploading)? Or is she starting a new podcast (to inevitably abandon as well)?

I keep forgetting Estee also had a podcast, because she also abandoned hers too 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
^^ Is this the same podcast Amelia started right after her breakup (and abandoned when she got lazy about uploading)? Or is she starting a new podcast (to inevitably abandon as well)?

I keep forgetting Estee also had a podcast, because she also abandoned hers too 😆
Estee has recently complained that the podcast wasn't making her any more so that's why she probably stopped making them. Cause you know, money is the only thing she cares about. I know Amelia put out some pdf pamphlet after her breakup but I dont know if she had a podcast before.

Reactions: 6
These women are so stunted emotionally and in their maturity

They are so vain, dumb, who cares about turning 30? There are bigger things going on in the world!

Reactions: 15
She can’t even read a book without having it be an affiliate link 🙄
Lol! Plus she’s outed herself in the past and mentioned how she usually never finishes books. She primarily buys them for the “vibe” and just likes to “look at them” on her shelves.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Lol! Plus she’s outed herself in the past and mentioned how she usually never finishes books. She primarily buys them for the “vibe” and just likes to “look at them” on her shelves.
Whaaat, that's nothing to be proud off lol! I'm currently knees deep into a trashy psychological thriller and having such a fun time. She's really missing out on some truly portable magic that books are.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whaaat, that's nothing to be proud off lol! I'm currently knees deep into a trashy psychological thriller and having such a fun time. She's really missing out on some truly portable magic that books are.
Ooh please share! Love a good psychological thriller!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.