Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck. She’s dragging a restaurant (by name and even mentions the street it’s on) not because of poor service, any legitimate concerns, or even an incorrect order...but because the tea wasn’t brewed to her exact liking?

At first I thought she was joking and being ironic. Nope. She, indeed, was having an actual meltdown and acting like her day was ruined… over tea. In a “professional” setting with a colleague sitting at the table. How embarrassing. For HER.
Yeah she ruined her own tea herself and then made the place look incompetent. Not brewed right and not milky enough, meanwhile she was the one in control of the brew and milk.

No wonder everyone bails on her. She's infallible in her own mind.

How about anytime she swings her camera saying "here's Chloe!!" and the girl is always either doing some peasant task or just trying not to let her true emotions show. You can tell she goes home every night and talks tit about Estee.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope I'm not being annoying with my write ups but this girl is redonk..
Not at all, keep ‘em coming! She IS redonk.

Summary posts like this are entertaining AND they leave a record of her BS AND they probably reduce views on her vids long-term *evil laugh* 😈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope I'm not being annoying with my write ups but this girl is redonk.. she's had two days of "work" after a gifted weekend stay, as in she had to be at the shoot for her Mirror Water something and she ended up crying, because she was overwhelmed and had to do laundry? Get a grip Estee..

View attachment 1638746

View attachment 1638751

Yes laundry, as in put it in the machine that washes it for you, she's acting like she had to go to the river with her bucket and scrubbing board...

View attachment 1638754

I swear it takes me hours to watch a 23 minute video from hers, not sure why I bother anymore, well I'm doing the dishes and laundry now so maybe that's why lol.

Also weird that she said her laptop is old and dying so she got a new Mac laptop and something else but she was just selling that new computer a while ago, so was it lend to her to talk about then she gave it back?
She's just an awful person now, can't believe how ungrateful and miserable she is despite having every privilege imaginable.

Reactions: 4
She's had Aslan take care of her, cook her foods, make her teas, so she is shocked about everything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Estee is selling her Acne backpack that she used to love, and she isn't sure why she is getting rid of it other than it reminds her of her past life. I'd love to know what went down between her and Aslan, she seems absolutely traumatised of her old self but things couldn't have been that bad as she seems to still be on ok terms with him - esp if he has invested in Mirror Water.

Reactions: 9
What the actual duck. She’s dragging a restaurant (by name and even mentions the street it’s on) not because of poor service, any legitimate concerns, or even an incorrect order...but because the tea wasn’t brewed to her exact liking?

At first I thought she was joking and being ironic. Nope. She, indeed, was having an actual meltdown and acting like her day was ruined… over tea. In a “professional” setting with a colleague sitting at the table. How embarrassing. For HER.
She is right that most places cannot make good tea though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pretty sure the production of merch highly participates in this problem. Can't see the kind of people buying this tee wearing it for years and years. They'll soon forget about it, get rid of it in their next charity shop box, charity shop won't be able to sell it, and the thing will just end up somewhere in Africa.
I swear I never understood the appeal on buying merch. Like it's just a freaking tee, marketed as a tee to freaking relax??? Like you need a new tee to relax???
Screenshot_20221010_170959.jpg

I just don't understand. Even more when you can actually find nice vintage XXL tees to use as pjs.

Also, is it me or her constant sticking of mirror water labels everywhere is really lame and annoying. It's not art, she's literally polluting our cities with her useless branding and free illegal advertising of her own company.
Screenshot_20221010_174352.jpg

And just because 'everybody does it' means she should do it either. Not cool.

Edit:meant to say doesn't mean*

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Also, is it me or her constant sticking of mirror water labels everywhere is really lame and annoying. It's not art, she's literally polluting our cities with her useless branding and free illegal advertising of her own company.
View attachment 1640327
Yikes, that's so not cool. Only Estee would be proud to show off her trashy values. Also her brand has the dumbest name ever, nobody is going to look at that stricker and know what it means or stands for.

Reactions: 11
Yikes, that's so not cool. Only Estee would be proud to show off her trashy values. Also her brand has the dumbest name ever, nobody is going to look at that stricker and know what it means or stands for.
I guess she thinks it makes her look indie like her brand is a niche indie cool little ''it'' brand... I don't know, still doesn't explain the marketing value of her obsession with having mirror water stuck everywhere.
And I feel like her wanting people to be obsessed with her brand, and to see in mirror water something cool and more than what it simply is (a non revolutionary selfcare brand), totally reflects the way she wants people to low key idolize her.

Reactions: 10
Not at all, keep ‘em coming! She IS redonk.

Summary posts like this are entertaining AND they leave a record of her BS AND they probably reduce views on her vids long-term *evil laugh* 😈
Awesome, thank you! I figured I will save you guys 20 minutes and she doesn't get more views. I know I'm sitting here whining about her whining lol, but good grief, the amount of complaining she did in that video was exhausting. I didn't even show it all, was just too much.

Back in her Essie Button days she was lovely in comparison, now it's just plain unpleasant to watch her. And I feel like there's an AD after AD crammed into every video she puts out, I can't trust anything she says because she's benefiting financially from all the stuff she's shilling.

Just realized we're up to page 49, any new thread title suggestions? :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1640327

And just because 'everybody does it' means she should do it either. Not cool.

Edit:meant to say doesn't mean*
I agree. It’s so entitled to take over a public space like that for her own agenda.

Plus it just further proves her narcissism: all people are just characters in HER story and all places are backdrops in HER life, and she can do with them as she pleases. Who cares if it affects other people, as long as she gets her deep moment? She sucks.

It’s hilarious how she kind of missed the point. At least the other stickers (although still wrong) are somewhat artistic/making a statement. She just put her literal BRAND up there. She’s so dumb and unoriginal.

Also: it’s a different country. Wtf. You can’t just visit another country and decide to deface it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Awesome, thank you! I figured I will save you guys 20 minutes and she doesn't get more views. I know I'm sitting here whining about her whining lol, but good grief, the amount of complaining she did in that video was exhausting. I didn't even show it all, was just too much.

Back in her Essie Button days she was lovely in comparison, now it's just plain unpleasant to watch her. And I feel like there's an AD after AD crammed into every video she puts out, I can't trust anything she says because she's benefiting financially from all the stuff she's shilling.

Just realized we're up to page 49, any new thread title suggestions? :)
Essie Button was one of my comfort channels, can't believe this is who she became/revealed herself to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I guess she thinks it makes her look indie like her brand is a niche indie cool little ''it'' brand... I don't know, still doesn't explain the marketing value of her obsession with having mirror water stuck everywhere.
And I feel like her wanting people to be obsessed with her brand, and to see in mirror water something cool and more than what it simply is (a non revolutionary selfcare brand), totally reflects the way she wants people to low key idolize her.
now that we know that aslan is an investor, I think Aslan is also behind the branding. It's just so on-brand for him -- he has no brains for actual business or commerce and like all of those trust fund kids of rich people (who made their money through illegal means) he thinks his crappy artistic expression is more important than actually selling products.

It could be seen in everything estee made, like her stupid bloom book. if you want to build a brand like goop, then the selling point is the founder. gwyneth paltrow is that person. the old essie button could be that person in a cute, quirky way with aslan's money and half-assed tastes. but estee lalonde absolutely isn't. right now, there's nothing enviable about her life, even with all her money and following. she looks worse and worse every day. and she doesn't want to do vlogs, which could be an incredible advertisement for her brand.

Reactions: 7
Watched her new vlog and hated it. Was the worst in a long time.
Chloe and all the girls look very annoyed, when she turns the camera. Almost like they're thinking "She's acting so busy but doesn't have a clue at all. We're doing all the actual work for her and she putting her face in front of the camera."

And why did she bought the MacBook? She was so hyped about the Lenovo. It's so obvious. Horrible.

In her latest story she said about getting her makeup done that it would be the best thing getting her hair and makeup done on a daily basis. I was like... Eeeeehm. You're getting your makeup almost every day or your hair or having a free massage or facial.
I'm working 40h a week, have a 2h drive everyday, a flat to care about... so there's no much "me time" and it's the sh*t for me to please myself with a 50,- euro Thai Massage or a treatment at the cosmetitian every 2 or 3 months. Like wtf.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In here story about the Daisy shoot she’s wearing the Proenza shores she had listed on her depop - another case of having her cake and eating it too

now that we know that aslan is an investor, I think Aslan is also behind the branding. It's just so on-brand for him -- he has no brains for actual business or commerce and like all of those trust fund kids of rich people (who made their money through illegal means) he thinks his crappy artistic expression is more important than actually selling products.

It could be seen in everything estee made, like her stupid bloom book. if you want to build a brand like goop, then the selling point is the founder. gwyneth paltrow is that person. the old essie button could be that person in a cute, quirky way with aslan's money and half-assed tastes. but estee lalonde absolutely isn't. right now, there's nothing enviable about her life, even with all her money and following. she looks worse and worse every day. and she doesn't want to do vlogs, which could be an incredible advertisement for her brand.
Agree. Seeing as she has no taste in clothes or interior design, it seems hard for me to believe this artistic direction was her vision.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Agree. Seeing as she has no taste in clothes or interior design, it seems hard for me to believe this artistic direction was her vision.
Ha so true, she doesn't. That's why she re-arranges her furniture and her apartment every 5 minutes and sells her used clothing right away. I can't fathom how she can feel grounded in anything when her whole life is like a circus carousel.

I love squirrels, just saying, and I spend $$ on nuts for them like you guys have no idea lol, but this is legit Estee adulting:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Watched her new vlog and hated it. Was the worst in a long time.
Chloe and all the girls look very annoyed, when she turns the camera. Almost like they're thinking "She's acting so busy but doesn't have a clue at all. We're doing all the actual work for her and she putting her face in front of the camera."

And why did she bought the MacBook? She was so hyped about the Lenovo. It's so obvious. Horrible.

In her latest story she said about getting her makeup done that it would be the best thing getting her hair and makeup done on a daily basis. I was like... Eeeeehm. You're getting your makeup almost every day or your hair or having a free massage or facial.
I'm working 40h a week, have a 2h drive everyday, a flat to care about... so there's no much "me time" and it's the sh*t for me to please myself with a 50,- euro Thai Massage or a treatment at the cosmetitian every 2 or 3 months. Like wtf.
Just that remark that she would be *a happier person* with profesional makeup/hair done everyday. Screams emptiness.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.