Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look on Company House and can’t find anything about them being shareholders in Mirror Water. I do see the BAER company they are referring to, not sure what they were looking for there.

I also stumbled upon Aslan’s new company, which his sister is a shareholder in.

The most interesting thing I saw is that last year some dude started Water Mirror Ltd 😂🙌
Could this be the website? That interior looks very Aslan-esque. If so, they've already spelled the email address wrong. These people are so hopeless lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Estue? aHa.. also looks like half the girls that work for her are shareholders too, poor Chloe is in deep.. she's the next Klaudia.

1664903798829.png

Reactions: 7
Is Chloe Isabella's sister? The Isabella that is good friends with Amelia - they're all shareholders? Wow how interesting, but not surprising. I bet Estee started Mirror Water thinking she could do it with little investment and then somewhere before the actual launch realised she needed more money to get it off the ground. Enter wealthy connections.

Reactions: 5
Right? The way she just never mentioned Aslan again and pretended their years together never happened made it seem like they ended things on bad terms, but you really don’t know with Estee. They did co-parent Reggie for quite a while, so who knows really. And if she asked him to invest in her company, things can’t be too bad. She just wants to publicly erase her past, so people forget about Essie Button. It was her way of dealing with the breakup.
I've never had the feeling they were on bad terms, quite opposite. A tattler once mentionned seeing them together at either the gym or yoga.

Reactions: 5
I've never had the feeling they were on bad terms, quite opposite. A tattler once mentionned seeing them together at either the gym or yoga.
The fact that Estee refuses to say his name does seem to point to some weirdness. Like if they remained friends why is it that when talking about the past she gets all weird and can't just say Aslan?

Reactions: 13
I don’t think they were ever on really really bad terms, (Estée took a while to actually move out of their house lol so it indicated to me that no one was basically kicking the other out or refusing to even be near the other), but I do think they had difficulties and animosity after their breakup… but then got back on ‘friendly’ terms around late 2018/early 2019 especially in sharing Reggie. (Ahem, this was also after things had ended with Trevor). I think it was around that point that Estée first just alluded to Aslan again for the first time in like a year, I remember thinking that it seemed as though something had shifted with them in a way.

IMO, she doesn’t mention him or her past life because she has identity issues and wants to feel as though the new Estée was always her.

However, I don’t necessarily see his investment in the company as a sign of wonderful friendship nor necessarily him financing her (although yes he is technically doing that lol), or that he’s still taking care of her. Rather, Aslan’s whole life and career had also been about Estée, and so he probably still sees a benefit in being a part of “Estée Inc.”, if you will… he basically made himself a part of the whole beauty YouTuber world and so he will keep finding some commercial benefit to it, if that makes sense. And of course it benefits Estée to have someone wealthy to continue to support and finance her, even if the money is corrupt lol.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think they were ever on really really bad terms, (Estée took a while to actually move out of their house lol so it indicated to me that no one was basically kicking the other out or refusing to even be near the other), but I do think they had difficulties and animosity after their breakup… but then got back on ‘friendly’ terms around late 2018/early 2019 especially in sharing Reggie. (Ahem, this was also after things had ended with Trevor). I think it was around that point that Estée first just alluded to Aslan again for the first time in like a year, I remember thinking that it seemed as though something had shifted with them in a way.

IMO, she doesn’t mention him or her past life because she has identity issues and wants to feel as though the new Estée was always her.

However, I don’t necessarily see his investment in the company as a sign of wonderful friendship nor necessarily him financing her (although yes he is technically doing that lol), or that he’s still taking care of her. Rather, Aslan’s whole life and career had also been about Estée, and so he probably still sees a benefit in being a part of “Estée Inc.”, if you will… he basically made himself a part of the whole beauty YouTuber world and so he will keep finding some commercial benefit to it, if that makes sense. And of course it benefits Estée to have someone wealthy to continue to support and finance her, even if the money is corrupt lol.
Wasnt he also the one she said has a spare key to her flaf and helped her get out of that horrible situation with a guy at her place?

Sorry if someone's already posted about this and I'm repeating this, but WTF with the sunflower deliveries? It's so half-assed...like yes, we get it...it has sunflower oil in it...how original...

Also it's a little weird how she personally went to Lily's house, imo. The personal delivery didn't come off as cute and meaningful...Idk, it seemed like Estee was having zero boundaries/not having any sense of what's socially appropriate...they're not even really friends. And Lily was like an adult just humoring a child (Estee). It was awkward.

Plus she showed up LATE (rude af) to Lily's house with wilted flowers and was like "I got these at M&S" and "I'm really trying" and "I have so much more respect for PR teams now." Umm...pulling over and getting the flowers at a (albeit pricey) grocery store and showing up late is literally bare-minimum. She is not trying. If she was trying, she would've at least shown up on time and gone to an actual florist (but that would require putting money back into her brand).

When Lily Pebbles (the whiny, pouty, queen of putting zero effort in) is sarcastically judging Estee like "look who actually made it"? Yeah...Estee has reached a new low LOL.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The fact that Estee refuses to say his name does seem to point to some weirdness. Like if they remained friends why is it that when talking about the past she gets all weird and can't just say Aslan?
I think Aslan just wants to stay under the radar and it's upon his request.

Reactions: 11
What I find amazing about Estee is how she’s completely incapable of even fake-working. Most influencers of her generation can at least pretend for the camera to be busy, functioning adults. She can’t even do that, how is that possible? I mentioned her recent TikTok about her “office“ day and again, you could tell that she has absolutely no idea how work gets done. She’s like a child, imitating what she’s seen adults do.
I’m beginning to think that those of you are right who always said that she thinks going to cafes, massages and facials is work.

Reactions: 14
What I find amazing about Estee is how she’s completely incapable of even fake-working. Most influencers of her generation can at least pretend for the camera to be busy, functioning adults. She can’t even do that, how is that possible? I mentioned her recent TikTok about her “office“ day and again, you could tell that she has absolutely no idea how work gets done. She’s like a child, imitating what she’s seen adults do.
I’m beginning to think that those of you are right who always said that she thinks going to cafes, massages and facials is work.

When I was a very young kid, I visited my dad in his office and we ate ice cream. Afterwards, when someone asked me what my dad did, I'd say "eating icecream".
Seems like Estee's deducting powers are on par with a ~3 year old kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the more I face with her aversion to working, the more I believe her relationship with Aslan wasn't some sort of serendipitous romance. I think she always hated working and was trying to find ways to live her life without work. she always talked about her part-time job at body shop while her bf supported her as a horrible period of her time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Aslan just wants to stay under the radar and it's upon his request.
I mean he has a YouTube channel and over 50k followers on Instagram. I don’t think it’s exactly under the radar as an individual. Maybe just keeping his money business low key like a lot rich AF London people who have family money. They don’t shout it from the roof tops because they want to be taken seriously in their own right.

Reactions: 3
I think it's much more self-centered than that. I think she feels like so many people attributed her success to him, so she just wants to distance herself from the Estee + Aslan days and "carve out her own identity".

Which... as we know with Estee, will always just be someone else's.

Still, her refusal to show whoever she's dating, and Aslan's near-disappearance from social media in general has made me wonder if they've messily gotten back together at least once but she doesn't want to "reveal" it in case people go nuts.

I mean he has a YouTube channel and over 50k followers on Instagram. I don’t think it’s exactly under the radar as an individual. Maybe just keeping his money business low key like a lot rich AF London people who have family money. They don’t shout it from the roof tops because they want to be taken seriously in their own right.
One personal YouTube channel that's been completely wiped, a second YouTube channel that hasn't been updated in years and an Instagram that hasn't been updated in years. Given what's going on in Russia, I absolutely think his parents are telling him to keep his head down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Estee in Paris; eating fancy cheese; drinking wine; going to French pharmacies and bakeries.....

Anyone else get the vibe she is dating a French dude?

Reactions: 1
Estee in Paris; eating fancy cheese; drinking wine; going to French pharmacies and bakeries.....

Anyone else get the vibe she is dating a French dude?
Estee has been obsessed with French style for at least 4-5 years now. I remember when she was early on the Jeanne Damas bandwagon. She could well be dating someone French, but I think it's far more likely that it's just an extension of her long-time obsession.

I think it's much more self-centered than that. I think she feels like so many people attributed her success to him, so she just wants to distance herself from the Estee + Aslan days and "carve out her own identity".

Which... as we know with Estee, will always just be someone else's.

Still, her refusal to show whoever she's dating, and Aslan's near-disappearance from social media in general has made me wonder if they've messily gotten back together at least once but she doesn't want to "reveal" it in case people go nuts.

One personal YouTube channel that's been completely wiped, a second YouTube channel that hasn't been updated in years and an Instagram that hasn't been updated in years. Given what's going on in Russia, I absolutely think his parents are telling him to keep his head down.
I don't think she's back with Aslan, she was at her friend's wedding a few weeks ago and the guy she was with looked like a basic skinny white dude with light hair from what I could decipher. Kinda looked like she was babysitting tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s not that she just wouldn’t say Aslan’s name, (in which case one might infer one or both of them just didn’t want to keep making direct references to him), it’s that she wouldn’t even reference the breakup at all, or the fact that she had just been living an entirely different life lol. (In a different place, with a different personality too). In fact, when the first breakup actually happened she had been doing Insta stories on her holiday with Aslan in Arizona, and literally out of nowhere it was just her on holiday and she was acting as though she had been on a solo trip and talking about “I’m going to do ____/I’m going ___” and that was it. (Until they briefly reunited then split for good and the relationship just never existed again).

Even when she first moved out and after a month or so gave her ‘life update’, she never mentioned the breakup or being single or anything like that, she just acted as though she’d just moved into her new flat from her last single girl flat and whatnot, and that her big update was taking up yoga and going to NYC, etc. I believe it was only when she deleted her past channel vlogs in summer 2020 that she kind of acknowledged her past life, and even then it was vague, and it was because she deleted/archived them lol.

Clearly they were never gonna do some big ‘we broke up’ video, which is fine if that’s not your style, in fact I’ve followed people who have only lightly touched on a big breakup and it‘s made sense, but with Estée it felt different, like everyone really had to pretend this had always been her life and channel. Maybe acknowledging an actual breakup was almost a bit embarrassing to her in some way. Idk, but I think it was weird.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.