Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Estee loves being pampered, I don't see her being selfless and taking care of someone else like that.

Reactions: 9
Just like with Effie, Estee will tell us how FIVE DIFFERENT EXPERTS! have told her that her child is the most difficult/most demanding and how they’ve never seen anything like it, so all her meltdowns will be justified and can be blamed on the child.
She is the one influencer I’m convinced wouldn’t be able to take care of a baby. I remember people saying this about Zoe Sugg, but I always thought that Zoe at least is capable enough to keep a human being alive by doing all the necessary things a parent needs to do. I’m really not sure with Estee. DontcallmeMom will have to move in.

Reactions: 16
It's bizarre that Estee wants a kid when she behaves like one herself. And would she still be in London then? Because I can't imagine her doing it all by herself, not even if she got a nanny.

Zoe Sugg has a partner (who is surprisingly okay with the baby), her mom visits twice or thrice a month and stays for days, her partner's family live nearby. She, in short, has a network.

Who does Estee have?

Reactions: 8
A Normie she wants to get married to, I’m guessing ;) so better throw out there that she wants kids too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A Normie she wants to get married to, I’m guessing ;) so better throw out there that she wants kids too
I thought she'd broken up with the Normie. Is this another Normie? She goes through guys faster than I can keep count.

Reactions: 3
I thought she'd broken up with the Normie. Is this another Normie? She goes through guys faster than I can keep count.
It’s all speculation tbh, because - and I give her that one- she’s really good at keeping her relationship status private. I do think she’s had several relationships since Aslan with varying degrees of seriousness. Sometimes there would be phases where she really pushed the „I’m a sexy single gal“ narrative and was probably actually single, but I don’t think she went on her own on all these various trips within the last year. Or to this wedding last weekend.

Reactions: 10
From what we know for sure she’s had at least three relationships since Aslan. I think with various speculation over the years there have probably been estimates that maybe she’s had 5-6 ‘relationships’, that is, guys she’s been more serious with… not just random dates or hookups.

After Aslan:
— Trevor
— French photographer guy
— Current boyfriend

So she’s either been dating current BF for years or there have been some short lived things before that. But I do think there was a ‘serious’ one that ended before, I think around the pandemic? (Lost track of time during COVID tbh). And she was kind of hinting about a breakup, etc.

ETA what makes it difficult is that she rarely just tells the truth of what’s going on— not actually divulging her relationship, I get she wants to be private, but she kind of lies according to her own insecurities sometimes. Like I get the impression that when she’s very single, she‘ll do the thing where she does big winks at the camera and says ‘I’m… having fun. That’s all I’ll say about that, I’m having lots of fun’. So she tries to play up the idea she’s dating but that’s probably during a dry spell lol. On the other hand there have been times she is definitely with someone, but she will make jokes about being super single. This is the first time, in that last vlog, where she has just calmly and plainly stated that she is dating someone and it’s pretty serious.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
From what we know for sure she’s had at least three relationships since Aslan. I think with various speculation over the years there have probably been estimates that maybe she’s had 5-6 ‘relationships’, that is, guys she’s been more serious with… not just random dates or hookups.

After Aslan:
— Trevor
— French photographer guy
— Current boyfriend

So she’s either been dating current BF for years or there have been some short lived things before that. But I do think there was a ‘serious’ one that ended before, I think around the pandemic? (Lost track of time during COVID tbh). And she was kind of hinting about a breakup, etc.

ETA what makes it difficult is that she rarely just tells the truth of what’s going on— not actually divulging her relationship, I get she wants to be private, but she kind of lies according to her own insecurities sometimes. Like I get the impression that when she’s very single, she‘ll do the thing where she does big winks at the camera and says ‘I’m… having fun. That’s all I’ll say about that, I’m having lots of fun’. So she tries to play up the idea she’s dating but that’s probably during a dry spell lol. On the other hand there have been times she is definitely with someone, but she will make jokes about being super single. This is the first time, in that last vlog, where she has just calmly and plainly stated that she is dating someone and it’s pretty serious.
Totally agree with all this, including her having been in a pretty serious one at some point before the pandemic. She was looking for a house and trying to sell the apartment quite a while ago and I think that relationship ended shortly after that.

Reactions: 8
I was watching her latest stories and it occured to me how lurchy she's becoming. Few years ago she had a good posture ( she even looked taller lol), she carried herself better and now she looks like a human square, hunched over while dressed like she escaped a fire and grabbed whatever she could find in a nearby dumpster. I don't know how she went from looking cute to looking like a turtle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was watching her latest stories and it occured to me how lurchy she's becoming. Few years ago she had a good posture ( she even looked taller lol), she carried herself better and now she looks like a human square, hunched over while dressed like she escaped a fire and grabbed whatever she could find in a nearby dumpster. I don't know how she went from looking cute to looking like a turtle.
I've noticed that as well; she does have really terrible posture. The turtle analogy is good!

Reactions: 6
i dont understand why she is wearing her bottoms above her lovehandles. It looks like they are cutting in her lovehandles
Think is was a gifted bathing suit so she feels obligated to show it off. I get too self conscious to pose in a bathing suit for the whole world to see on Instagram lol, but you can tell she's still but uncomfortable and always has her hands over her stomach area to hide herself a bit.

1657218606220.png

Reactions: 2
Think is was a gifted bathing suit so she feels obligated to show it off. I get too self conscious to pose in a bathing suit for the whole world to see on Instagram lol, but you can tell she's still but uncomfortable and always has her hands over her stomach area to hide herself a bit.

View attachment 1399844
I haven't kept up with her recent stories, is she casually just covered in mud...or?

Haha yes it's mud! She's on vacay and she had some local man paint her with some "healing mud" its on her stories lol.

Reactions: 1
do you think she’s ever heard of google?? She’s asking Instagram followers to tell her everything to do on this Italy trip. Clearly no planning was done beforehand 😂

Reactions: 5
do you think she’s ever heard of google?? She’s asking Instagram followers to tell her everything to do on this Italy trip. Clearly no planning was done beforehand 😂
Classic ploy to boost engagement. Influencers are so predictable.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone agree that the Mirror Water packaging looks awfully basic? I do like a bit of minimalism in a beauty product, but they look like they were designed in Windows 3.11.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone agree that the Mirror Water packaging looks awfully basic? I do like a bit of minimalism in a beauty product, but they look like they were designed in Windows 3.11.
Legit funniest thing I read all day, yes!! Makes me think of my beloved Simcity, the original game lolz.. also love Golden Girls, nice avatar :)

1657571127893.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Estee has a new vlog up, her Italy vacay. One of her better videos and actually looked relaxing.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.