Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1658012839634.png

wow this is the first time in forever that she’s worn something that *actually* fits her - not this baggy grandma clothing and not something that looks a few sizes too small. I hope she finally realizes how great clothes that actually fit her body looks (not saying I like the actual outfit but am just so happy she’s wearing something that works with her body)

Also sorry for the double post but her poor dog always looks terrified. Dogs need routine and structure, especially dogs that have had a tough background - and Estee just leaving all the time and the rest of the time being too up and down to even walk the dog some days must be making it so hard for this poor dog. Oh and not to mention that she always finds it funny when the dog looks so scared - as the pet parent, wouldn’t it break your heart that your dog was struggling not find it funny?!

1658013153635.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She loves to announce being tipsy, I get it if you're 20 but yawn lady...

View attachment 1422827
But then loooves to tell us “she doesn’t actually drink that much”

also what does she mean “new woman”….Did she announce she was finally going to start wearing clothes that fit her or something? 😂

Reactions: 8
Not sure how her hair is still surviving. It looks so thin now compared to before all the bleaching. I soo wish she’d go back to her natural colour brown. Even though she claims to be naturally blonde 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she at least got a more flattering hair cut with that color it might work. But Estee thinks she’s 90‘s Gwyneth Paltrow (who was always known for her super blonde, super straight hair). Which I guess makes sense for her since she’s also budget-GOOP now :D

• Haha
Not sure how her hair is still surviving. It looks so thin now compared to before all the bleaching. I soo wish she’d go back to her natural colour brown. Even though she claims to be naturally blonde 🙄😂
I never understand people like her who claim to be naturally blond while their dark brown roots are growing out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never understand people like her who claim to be naturally blond while their dark brown roots are growing out.
I think it’s because she was blonde as a child, a lot of children are. But your natural colour is how it grows out of your head at the present moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s because she was blonde as a child, a lot of children are. But your natural colour is how it grows out of your head at the present moment 😂
Ugh, like Zoe Sugg, another "I WAS A BLOND BABY" fool. Many white babies are blond through toddlerhood, and then their hair darkens. It doesn't mean they're natural blonds. It's your hair color as at least a teenager that counts.

Reactions: 12
Ugh, like Zoe Sugg, another "I WAS A BLOND BABY" fool. Many white babies are blond through toddlerhood, and then their hair darkens. It doesn't mean they're natural blonds. It's your hair color as at least a teenager that counts.
I was born blond too and with one tooth, my poor mom got bitten a lot lol. Now I'm a mousy brunette as I stopped dying my hair few years ago. Just too much upkeep.

Yes very true! I was watching an old video of her saying she's a natural blond and she tilted her hair and the roots looked almost black.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she has a contract with the hairstylists and that’s why she continues to go for that look. I’m sure her cut and colour is always gifted?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she has a contract with the hairstylists and that’s why she continues to go for that look. I’m sure her cut and colour is always gifted?
Yeah all the influencers get free cuts and color at Larry King, he usually charges £500 for his services otherwise. And his work is crappy so not sure why.

• Wow
I'm sure it is, and I'm equally sure many of them wouldn't have gone for this look otherwise. It doesn't even look well done, maybe Larry King can't be arsed either to do free work on them. It's not as if it's good advertisement.

Reactions: 2
I think Estee stopped doing her hair because she's lazy and tired of putting effort in it. She used to curl it ages ago and with the darker shade it looked so pretty. Now it's like meh..

Reactions: 6
Speaking of bleach...

1658522337811.png

this guy really gets on my nerves for some reason lol

1658522387197.png

anyone else? Yeah how about people in Ukraine trying not to die ... she's so ridiculous, always living on planet of one

1658522501517.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This is why I can never enjoy her travel vlogs anymore, I knew it would be only a few days since she got back from her tenth holiday of the year which she spent eating, swimming, and wandering around Italy (with all the money to do whatever she wanted while there), until she started complaining yet again about how stressed she is and all that she has to do and how overwhelmed she is. Cue another week until she is on another ‘much needed getaway’ and the cycle continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's off the planet. It's kinda insulting how she views mental health, it's only a part of a self care package that she can sell with her mirror piss off products.

I can't speak on behalf of people with newborns, I heard it's one of the hardest things to do. When my mental health got bad my therapist wanted me to look after a few things:

Am I eating?
Do I get enough sleep?
Am I showering and brushing my teeth?

So I kinda get why showering would be on the list. But I'm speechless that she's got that with A FULL BODY CARE and SKIN CARE routine. duck off. Supporting small biz? More like receiving PR hauls? Ugh.

• Heart
She's off the planet. It's kinda insulting how she views mental health, it's only a part of a self care package that she can sell with her mirror piss off products.

I can't speak on behalf of people with newborns, I heard it's one of the hardest things to do. When my mental health got bad my therapist wanted me to look after a few things:

Am I eating?
Do I get enough sleep?
Am I showering and brushing my teeth?

So I kinda get why showering would be on the list. But I'm speechless that she's got that with A FULL BODY CARE and SKIN CARE routine. duck off. Supporting small biz? More like receiving PR hauls? Ugh.
Well as a parent to a 20 month old I can attest that I often shower at like midnight-1am after I do the dishes and clean the house from a whole day of baby messes and clutter, books, toys etc.. cause its the only quiet time that he's finally out and not waking up for something. And if I do it in the morning I swear I can hear a baby crying half way through it lol. So she does duck nothing all day and still can't do basic things, yeah same woman who said she wants 3 children. I can't even...

• Haha
  • Heart
How many products have space nk sent her! 🤬 she must have so many products in the cupboards, there’s no way someone can go through as much “stuff” as she does.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.