Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she’s constantly fighting her own body shape. Like she wants so badly to be those stick figure skinny girls of the 90s that she buys clothes for that body type - whereas if she just accepted her body the way it is and dressed for her own body type, she would look so much better and more put together

Reactions: 20
I did a quick search for older pictures of Estee wearing nice dresses and I'm sad now.

(ETA I think these particular dresses could stand to be shorter, but I think they suit her much more than ... whatever that Zara dress is trying to do to her.)
That blue dress, even if I'd prefer it either shorter or longer, looks so good on her, especially with her darker hair. Why doesn't she realise that whatever it is she is trying to be right now looks a million times worse than how she was a few years ago. Ditching the blonde already would help loads.

Reactions: 12
Not her saying she's been influenced by our tacky queen Amelia.. View attachment 1385897
That dress is a crime against fashion. It looks bad on Amelia, who is 95 lbs of tackiness. It'd therefore look tit on anyone else, too. These girls. Who even still follows them for fashion inspiration/advice? They constantly look like one of those old fashion magazines "DON'T" photo collages.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She used to look amazing, now she looks like her own mother or something.

That dress is a crime against fashion. It looks bad on Amelia, who is 95 lbs of tackiness. It'd therefore look tit on anyone else, too. These girls. Who even still follows them for fashion inspiration/advice? They constantly look like one of those old fashion magazines "DON'T" photo collages.
Also not very appropriate for a wedding, the top of it looks like an ugly swimsuit.

Reactions: 11
Clearly the person at the top needs to go see an eye doctor stat. What is up with cosplaying a weird hippy lately?

1656911957531.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching her latest vlog and she mentions wanting children.She constantly needs rest from her 2h-work day (and I'm pretty she doesn't even do proper work from Monday to Friday) & from her vacations so how does she think she will handle a baby?

Reactions: 12
Watching her latest vlog and she mentions wanting children.She constantly needs rest from her 2h-work day (and I'm pretty she doesn't even do proper work from Monday to Friday) & from her vacations so how does she think she will handle a baby?
Can you imagine all the crying ‘I’m STRESSED’ videos and the many vlogs where the baby is being watched by someone else/somewhere else while Estée says how much she needs ZEN as she dumps piles of bath oil in the tub?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's the kind of person who wouldn't actually work for a living, have a full-time nanny and a hands-on partner but still complain about how exhausting motherhood is.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.