Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Estee has a new vlog up, her Italy vacay. One of her better videos and actually looked relaxing.
Wow, this was definitely much better than her normal stuff. Man, I miss Italy, haven't been in years because of the stupid panini. So wish I had the risk tolerance level of an influencer, they don't care at all. The free time, too. Estee's life is one long vacation interspersed with "busy" periods of *checks notes* facials and peddling jewelry and Mirror Water.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow, this was definitely much better than her normal stuff. Man, I miss Italy, haven't been in years because of the stupid panini. So wish I had the risk tolerance level of an influencer, they don't care at all. The free time, too. Estee's life is one long vacation interspersed with "busy" periods of *checks notes* facials and peddling jewelry and Mirror Water.
I've never been to Italy and I'd go just for that sandwich she had alone haha. But yeah, I'm not traveling during the pandemic, also can't just leave work and my kid so not in the cards for me at the moment. Hopefully one day :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Watched the whole vlog and it wasn't bad, but I remembered how terrible this woman's vocabulary is. English is my third language and I bet I could describe a view with more than repeating "Are you kidding me?" over and over. Or when she tried to explain why travel is "cool", I think the word she was looking for was "educational". She did look happy though and was a bit less patronizing than in some other vlogs. I respect that she doesnt want to show her boyfriend, and managed to film without making faux-coy allusions to him all the time.

And yeah, @QueenBW , influencers really didn't care about the pandemic at all. They were the first to travel again in summer 2020 (as did Estee!) and haven't stopped for a second since. I live in Germany and yes, I used to travel a LOT before 2020. And yet I've managed to stay home all this time.

Reactions: 13
Watched the whole vlog and it wasn't bad, but I remembered how terrible this woman's vocabulary is. English is my third language and I bet I could describe a view with more than repeating "Are you kidding me?" over and over. Or when she tried to explain why travel is "cool", I think the word she was looking for was "educational". She did look happy though and was a bit less patronizing than in some other vlogs. I respect that she doesnt want to show her boyfriend, and managed to film without making faux-coy allusions to him all the time.

And yeah, @QueenBW , influencers really didn't care about the pandemic at all. They were the first to travel again in summer 2020 (as did Estee!) and haven't stopped for a second since. I live in Germany and yes, I used to travel a LOT before 2020. And yet I've managed to stay home all this time.
Oh, it was not a perfect vlog, but the scenery was gorgeous and she was less grating, for me, than she is in her normal vlogs back in London. All influencers have the vocabulary of a pre-schooler. It's all amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, rinse and repeat.

Yeah, I haven't been out of the country since 2019, when I used to travel for work a lot and also to see friends and family abroad. Guess we can at least be pride we haven't contributed to the problem.

Reactions: 9
In her latest vlog there was a bulldog product on the sleeping couch, which are normally for men... Think she isn't using it, so she might be travelling with a guy.
Also I dislike her drinking behaviour. She's talking about wine in every video and always about getting tipsy. So like that's the only goal of drinking alcohol.

Reactions: 8
Her drinking behavior is very juvenile. And she gets defensive like a teenager every time she talks about it, like when she showed those bottles in her apartment in the vlog before. She immediately defends herself, saying she doesnt drink THAT much, or at all, just sometimes blah blah.

Her drinking behavior is very juvenile. And she gets defensive like a teenager every time she talks about it, like when she showed those bottles in her apartment in the vlog before. She immediately defends herself, saying she doesnt drink THAT much, or at all, just sometimes blah blah.
And she's so cavalier about drinking while on anti-depressants. Don't know if she's still on them, but when she was taking them she was constantly washing them down with alcohol. She's got issues.

Reactions: 12
I don't think I can watch her latest vlog. She looks so smug. I used to think she had a limit to her smugness, I was wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In her latest vlog there was a bulldog product on the sleeping couch, which are normally for men... Think she isn't using it, so she might be travelling with a guy.
Also I dislike her drinking behaviour. She's talking about wine in every video and always about getting tipsy. So like that's the only goal of drinking alcohol.
Oh there were signs everywhere she was with her dude. Another water glass/drink whenever she showed her food, kept saying what 'we're' going to do later that day when she was showing the room, talking about renting a scooter (clearly not her idea), someone's flicking her pink towel while she's talking to the camera at the mud beach, you can see a glimpse of a naked torso in the lounge next to her when she shows her mud (could be a topless girl friend, but probs not), whoever is filming her driving is clearly taller than her.

If she was with a girl friend, she'd 100% show clips of them (like she did the 3 girls near the start), or of her chatting to them.

Reactions: 6
Estee sorry, but nobody wants to buy that ugly overprice Kermit the frog caught in a grape grinder journal.

Also how is she always on page one lol?!

1657685086809.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm 100 % certain she's never truly journaled a day in her life. Which is fine, I don't either, but she's selling this bullshit as if it has meaning to her. I would also love to know her definition of self-reflection, but I suspect it as a lot to do with "I don't like to think about this part of me/my life anymore, so I pretend it never existed by changing my entire personality and appearance". Oh, and facials, lots of facials.

• Heart
The journal is such a deviation from the anesthetic she seemed to be going for with mirror water/her overall brand,its so odd.
Also who watches Effie while she's away?

The journal is such a deviation from the anesthetic she seemed to be going for with mirror water/her overall brand,its so odd.
Also who watches Effie while she's away?
She probs puts her in a dog holiday retreat like she did for Reggie?

Reactions: 2
She just had 12 instagram stories that were all different gifted brands and she said absolutely nothing about the products except “j’adore” “how cute” “love this”. Why do brands keep working with her??? Does anyone actually buy from her links?
Influencers are the worst

Reactions: 11
could def be the boyfriend as he’s literally sitting beside her everywhere in the new vlog
Eek, it really does take a certain type of person to be an “influencer” doesn’t it? I cannot in my wildest dreams imagine tarting around, talking into a camera whilst my boyfriend is just.. right there. Gives me the shudders.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She loves to announce being tipsy, I get it if you're 20 but yawn lady...

1658011388161.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.