Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Human flesh wasn't made for so much scrubbing, stretching and poking, god my face hurts just looking at her...

Reactions: 10
Whenever Estee talks about her depression, I always wonder if her entire lifestyle of unencumbered comfort actually contributes to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Whenever Estee talks about her depression, I always wonder if her entire lifestyle of unencumbered comfort actually contributes to it.
She definitely leads a very meaningless existence. She doesn't do anything for anyone but herself. She has no real passions. Nothing interests her for long. She doesn't really seem to be a part of the world around her. She's dead set on living in London but aside from the free facials, what would be different if she lived somewhere else? She's not really part of the city, of a community.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
From her vlog - “I’m not pregnant but I’ve been thinking about when I want babies, but not yet. Anyway, being a bit too honest…”

that’s her idea of sharing too much of her personal life? Like that’s something I would be fine telling a random on the street, but that’s too personal for her vlog, when her job is to share her life? I get why you might not want to put a partner on video, but sharing something so basic is too personal?! She really thinks she’s gods gift to this world

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From her vlog - “I’m not pregnant but I’ve been thinking about when I want babies, but not yet. Anyway, being a bit too honest…”

that’s her idea of sharing too much of her personal life? Like that’s something I would be fine telling a random on the street, but that’s too personal for her vlog, when her job is to share her life? I get why you might not want to put a partner on video, but sharing something so basic is too personal?! She really thinks she’s gods gift to this world
honestly, I think since Aslan dumped her she was mortified and has since set ~boundaries~
the thing is though, her audience found her on a SOCIAL media platform where people SHARE so to be honest, I don't know why she bothers anymore. Oh, wait. I do. It's so she can consistently shill whatever tit she has been paid to share. Otherwise, she would have left long ago.

btw, what ever happened to Aslan anyway? and because he wasn't being paid to shill crap, he has totally left!

You know, on the one hand I think it’s good that she doesn’t share too much of her private life. On the other hand, like most YTers of her generation that’s how she began and became popular: by sharing private stuff and giving us a glimpse into her everyday life. If you decide that you don’t want to do that anymore, that’s fine - but if you still want to make a living via social media then at least come up with something else that interests people. Estee hasn’t found that because she’s the least creative person ever, so now all she does is sell stuff. Nothing else.

Reactions: 17
Once Estee made enough money she stopped making actual content on Youtube. Sad... I've watched her for many years and it's always so weird to see how she change into a completely different person.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She mentions in the vlog that people went up to her at Glastonbury and were telling her they love her videos so she’s going to start making more videos…. I feel like that A) didn’t happen and B) what could she possibly put in the videos that she hasn’t already? Daisy jewelry promo, mirror water products, going for a facial etc. it’s going to get old & repetitive real quick (it already has)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly don’t care if influencers keep their life private, loads of people online make interesting content while sharing very little about themselves. But if you’re both private and you make boring content then like… why would anyone follow you lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t care if influencers keep their life private, loads of people online make interesting content while sharing very little about themselves. But if you’re both private and you make boring content then like… why would anyone follow you lol
Ha, so true!

Reactions: 3
It's different with people who became famous by sharing their daily, personal lives. That's how they gained fame, once they take that away there's no more reason to follow. Estee wasn't even a Tanya Burr who pretended to have a talent as a make up artist. Estee's bread and butter were vlogs and chit-chatty videos where she talked about her life and showed you what she bought. Now she only does the latter but there's no reason to invest our time on her without the former.

Reactions: 17

You're right. She's so full of herself, she thinks a million people are just waiting with bated breath for her to drop the news about having babies. For the past 3-4 years all she's ever done is film herself getting facials or putting a hundred different products on her face; pose smugly in her awkward fashun, and basically just bore everyone away. Who even watches her anymore? I sure as hell don't. I think she's lost most of her followers from the Essie Button days, since like you guys have said, she's a completely different person now.

• Heart
Whose wedding is she at? Also, if there are lots of Canadians around at this wedding in Italy, is there a chance that her current Normie is Canadian?
Oh and that blue Zara dress from her last story is something I see the girlies on TikTok wear and it doesnt even look great on them. Can't wait to see her wedding outfit (I'm guessing that will be tomorrow).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.