Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't think anyone asks about the jewelry or clothes, just a convenient way to promote stuff.

Reactions: 7
Chillpreneur?
…Chillpreneur?
CHILLPRENEUR?!

I’m not sure why but this fills me with so much rage. Just the level of ego and douchiness

1656116445396.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Sorry for the double post but can’t believe miss I’m a feminist has been completely silent about the Supreme Court ruling in the US

Reactions: 17
Sorry for the double post but can’t believe miss I’m a feminist has been completely silent about the Supreme Court ruling in the US
It’s because she thinks it won’t ever effect her (which is naive, I think all of us outside the US need to be careful bc extremists take the US as their blueprint). Plus, she simply doesn’t care about the groups of people this will effect the hardest.

Reactions: 12
It’s because she thinks it won’t ever effect her (which is naive, I think all of us outside the US need to be careful bc extremists take the US as their blueprint). Plus, she simply doesn’t care about the groups of people this will effect the hardest.
I’m in Canada and the rumblings are already happening here.

Reactions: 8
I’m in Canada and the rumblings are already happening here.
I'm glad that the fairly new government here in Germany is Green/Democratic, so we'll be safe until the next election, plus they're working on making our (still not great) abortion laws less strict. But the opposition (the conservatives/right) feel the need to "start a discussion" :rolleyes:

Sorry for the off-topic; Estee is still a big old loser with yellow hair ;D

• Heart
Of course she wont say anything and her excuse will be that she wants her page to be a “getaway” from the real world… Daisy promos and free facials ain’t it tho.

Also I feel like she’s entering a new personality phase where she’s the cool chill girl. Her bio is example number one and this is #2 (although I am 100% not sure what this is….)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What is she wearing? Every single piece looks like it should have been binned a while ago and yet she managed to find all of them and wear them together? At once? Bet people at Glastonbury made fun of her.

She looks like an alien that was sent to earth to study the people at Glastonbury but didn’t quite understand the memo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know in Harry Potter when they go to the Quidditch World Cup and they see wizards trying to blend in with humans but they're wearing like kilts and sandals? That's the vibe here

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's only a fake feminist when she's single. Now that she's in a rELaTiOnShiP with a NoRMiE, being a feminist no longer serves her image. It's so freaking predictable for her. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lmao she has a new vlog out ( probably an AD) and this is what she bought to go camping for 48 hours, she said she thought she was buying one, guess more tipsy shopping.. also how much vag does she have, shezus.

1656353660372.png

Then this crap again, I don't know why she talks about drinking all the time then says she "doesn't actually drink"... just drink it and don't talk about it. Who cares..

1656353964830.png

1656354001219.png

1656354039757.png

1656354097411.png

1656354071512.png

🤨

And so much for turning that room into a gym lol... that lasted about 5 minutes
1656354249892.png

this is what she looks at while she's on her bike.. beyond weird

1656354419519.png

Attachments

• Haha
Estee is so weird sometimes, the stuff she says in one breath seem to contradict itself. She was saying she had a lot of personal changes in the last year since Mirror Water started, and how working the last year left her so exhausted and makes her depression kick up. OK a 30 something woman finally spend a year "working" as in half the time she's getting a massage and she's tired? Lol, I've been working since I was 16. Then she said she has boundaries about her personal life but things are going good and "progressing" and that's the only hint she will give, then she said she's thinking about having babies and wants babies, but "not yet" then she whines more about how tired she is that she can't even walk her dog but goes grocery shopping and then gets a massage, takes a nap and has a bath and is still "fatigued"...

So many people have depression and hard lives and they still bust their butt every day to make a living, she has it easy and is still constantly burned out. I can't imagine her running around after a bunch of kids all day long. She would probably need a lot of nannies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.