Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked - you can buy new sorel boots for less than she is selling them - LOL to the loser who actually buys them!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I just checked - you can buy new sorel boots for less than she is selling them - LOL to the loser who actually buys them!!!

Eww well that's just egregious to charge more money because she wore them, what's she going to sell next to the highest bidder, her used knickers?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She buys this trendy tit then gets rid of it as if it had the plague 5 minutes later. What a girl boss, gag.

I've also seen her sell gifted stuff, cause you know greed knows no boundaries, not only is it free, I'm getting the money it costs to buy it too + some.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't be surprised if one day she puts used bikinis on her depop and did ahe actually paid for those shoes or were gifted or with a good discount code?

Also looks like she is not moving out from her penthouse looks like she didn't manage to sell it or after the normie dumped her decided to stay there, she has this extremist thing of installing herself with or near the guy he is dating so fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Maybe they don’t fit her.
Lolol I'm pretty sure the boots fit considering the wear. And also the blue shoes she wore in that infamous vid with her butt out and for her birthday is up....they fit. Have I hit a nerve🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh so suddenly she's filming vlogs again, only because she wants to sell more jewelry. So genuine.

Reactions: 6
What's with influences calling clothes, pieces? They're overpriced clothes that you're gonna replace after wearing it a handful of times, dipshit. She has so many pieces that she's selling it on debop, yet she insists on buying more to fit her "business meets sexy" look. She's cosplaying an office worker again, lol.

Her obsession with being cool is pathetic. She's so much more enjoyable when she's her natural uncool self. Even though she's hiding behind her mirror water image her true self is actually a cool mom.
giphy.gif

Hanging out at the office, you mean working? Imagine having a camera forced on you when you arrive to work. Kill me.

It cracks me up every time she talks about her mirror water journal "duality of colour", it reminds me of Michael Scott.
hddgrru2g4r51.jpg

She seemed more like her old daggy self in the office video. Almost tolerable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's doing another fake video, changing her summer to fall wardrobe and displaying her ridiculous Wizard of Oz outfits she was paid to promote as if they actually hang in her closet like that.

1633666766495.png

This is her office "kitchen" while she films 20 year olds who work for her for pennies and prestige I bet.

1633667118931.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
anyone else find it awkward how she spoke to those girls who 'work' for her, what are they even hired to do exactly???

Reactions: 12
anyone else find it awkward how she spoke to those girls who 'work' for her, what are they even hired to do exactly???
She seems like a perfectionist/micromanager. Why was the other woman reading her the email out? I work in pr and at the bare minimum trust my colleagues to write an email without needing to proofread it lmao

Reactions: 4
Her vlog was boring. How is she still making money? And what thr duck is mirror water, a cash grab?

Reactions: 4
Watching Estee play boss in the office was so cringe, I felt so bad for those girls, I had to pause watching it.

Reactions: 12
Watching Estee play boss in the office was so cringe, I felt so bad for those girls, I had to pause watching it.
although i just about died of laughter when she pulled out her broom and started sweeping. reminded me of those timelapses she'd do in her apartment when she ~discovered~ mopping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
although i just about died of laughter when she pulled out her broom and started sweeping. reminded me of those timelapses she'd do in her apartment when she ~discovered~ mopping 😂
Ahaha no way, ok I need a drink and a bagel with cream cheese, Estee's fave finner, and I can watch lol. Jk. OK I gotta see that, in her recent vlog she was like 'I Just woke up and I must clean the floors" forgot what she was using I stopped paying attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pretty sure she will buy more fake followers just like Fleur de Force is doing since her fall down after Dubai gate. A good percentage of her following on insta are bots and the few real ones she had got sick of the mirror water unclear tit.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.