Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing so hard at her “I love my FRiENdS!” “Going over to my other FrIENDS house” “I recommended all my friends - I didn’t even know I had 15 FRIENDS” comments in the new vlog. I almost feel sorry for her as it’s clear she has no experience of actual friendships in her life so far - being so thrilled that someone put a candle in her pancakes is v v sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cringing so hard at her “I love my FRiENdS!” “Going over to my other FrIENDS house” “I recommended all my friends - I didn’t even know I had 15 FRIENDS” comments in the new vlog. I almost feel sorry for her as it’s clear she has no experience of actual friendships in her life so far - being so thrilled that someone put a candle in her pancakes is v v sad.
Omg just reading your comment here with the ‘I recommend to all my friends’ thing is so triggering lol, she always feels the need to drop that one. It’s like if she’s showing a product now it has to start with, “my friend gave me this, I recommend this to my friends, I gave this to my friends after, *chuckle* it’s so funny because my friends say I look so crazy when I ___”

It’s clear that she never really had friends in her life and she feels the need to tell everyone now that she has them because it gives her mega validation, but she doesn’t see how it makes it look like she is just overexcited at the thought that she must look cool by having friends, which just highlights the awkwardness of it all that she’s clearly desperately trying to downplay.

It also reminds me of how in her old videos she’d bring Aslan up constantly— Aslan thinks this, I told Aslan that, Aslan gave me this….. it’s like she sees herself through others.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is Rebecca there to take pix, probably for Estee's own use lol, she's dressed like she confused a suit with pajamas.. this is honestly so hard to watch

1633390774520.png

wtf

1633390846372.png

then she said "I'm sorry but I do look good"

I can't with his chick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is Rebecca there to take pix, probably for Estee's own use lol, she's dressed like she confused a suit with pajamas.. this is honestly so hard to watch

View attachment 794810

wtf

View attachment 794811

then she said "I'm sorry but I do look good"

I can't with his chick
She reminds me of The Joker with that "outfit". Showing her tits AGAIN seriously why does she constantly need to do that? Desperate for a man I guess... she must be getting bored of her "friends" and is ready to ditch them.

Reactions: 9
Its one thing to think you are hot stuff but another to keep saying it out loud. Also her outfits get worse and worse, I don't understand her pants at all here.

1633394684618.png

1633394743496.png

she's so young and really can't dress for her age at all, weird

and here, her Gumby look

1633394931624.png

Finally got to her "i have Friends!!" vlog

She really has a theme, doesn't she

1633396169445.png

so damn funny

1633396223687.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I just can’t get over how different she is now to when she was with Aslan!!

Reactions: 8
Good lord, Estee is an actual alien trying to appear to be human.

"Hello fellow humans, I have best friends"

Who films a massage/therapy session? And then talks about taking all of her 15 friends to the same doctor or whatever, while she checks herself out on camera?

Has she never had bruschetta before? Or pasta? "It looks like pasta from a film"

It's like she's taken hostage of her best friends, and they're forced against their will to perform things like eating together and being nice to her.

"I'm sorry but I look hot" oh.

7NsA.gif

She moves like she's in Kath and Kim. But she she wishes she was that good, like I wrote earlier.. she's an actual alien lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is Joe??
Wrong section. The part when Estee was calling her accupunturist handsome while he was working on her hand was so awkward. How can you flirt with someone on camera while you have a client-professional relationship. She is just so socially awkward. Or she is too prudish or too sexual.

Wrong section. The part when Estee was calling her accupunturist handsome while he was working on her hand was so awkward. How can you flirt with someone on camera while you have a client-professional relationship. She is just so socially awkward. Or she is too prudish or too sexual.
Something has fucked her up w/r/t her sexuality and views on sex.

Also, I enjoyed your previous post in how it pointed out just how much time she’s spending around other people, non-stop. At first I just watch marvelling at how ‘over’ COVID seems in the UK… everyone hanging out, going to the grocery store with no mask and standing the the aisles chatting, etc. But when you pointed it out I realized it’s true and she can‘t just be alone at all during the day or night.

She's updated her depop....her prices are bonkers. Also such a Wide variety of weird stuff...she really has no idea what she likes.

But mostly shocked by demanding £120 for some boots with mud fully dried into the sole...just wild.
Screenshot_20211006-230235.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She's updated her depop....her prices are bonkers. Also such a Wide variety of weird stuff...she really has no idea what she likes.

But mostly shocked by demanding £120 for some boots with mud fully dried into the sole...just wild.
View attachment 797593
Is she taking the piss? Did she really look at those shoes, take the photo and think "yeah, this is fine"?

Reactions: 13

View attachment 797593
Clean your damn soles Estee before trying to sell your shoes on depop.

I see she is selling her kermit cardigan.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahah I also think this is so funny....I'm 6ft and size 7. Estee's feet are biiiiig for her height.
Sorel boots run small. I bought a pair and had to go up a size. That means she’s more like a size 6.

Reactions: 1
She has the worst taste in shoes. But her posting that picture is basically her giving the middle finger to her deranged fans who will gladly pay for it. She just comes off as such a rude, lazy snob. And the beginning of laziness is not doing the simple things.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.