Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justheretoread99

VIP Member
Yeah but fair play to her for sticking around? i don’t know the girl or jordan but i’ve been reading up on tattle and followed her for a while and seems mature for the shit she has to deal with
IMO- I think she’s just really naive. Her and her friend making TikToks on the situation and deleting them isn’t very mature. Especially with 2 babies involved.

I think she’s flattered that ‘an older guy who’s ex is pregnant with his baby’ (obvs now said baby is born) is interested in her. I can’t see it lasting if I’m honest.

Reactions: 14

ell73949032838

This is why you don’t have another baby with someone who doesn’t want you Esme. Of course you’re going to feel lonely. She’s so young she should have waited to meet someone else to start a family with who actually loves her and wants to be with her and doesn’t just see her as a baby making machine or someone to sleep with when they feel like it. She was so silly to ever think this would work

lauren62

I will never understand giving the kids the dad's surname if you're not together. She's gonna do 95pc of the parenting and not have the same surname as her kids!? Nah.

imalittleyellowfish

The saddest part is she really did believe she would have the perfect family in the end. Oh Esme. I really do feel for her but she’s now left holding a newborn baby, a toddler and watching the baby daddy move on, go out every weekend, he’s even just booked a holiday with Maisie. I don’t understand why you’d have another baby with someone who you aren’t in a relationship with. Like babies are blessings but the circumstances were NOT ideal. Now she has 2 under 3 and that must be knackering. However, she knew what she was letting herself in for as for the videos they’ve all been bitchy towards one another. It’s about time Jordan steps up here and offers support to his baby mama and equally to his girlfriend. I don’t understand why he can’t have Myla for a night once a week. It would give Esme such a massive break and time to focus on Octavia. It’s heart breaking to see her cry but she needs to use this heart break to become such a strong independent woman for her girls and show Jordan and Maisie what she’s made of and that just because he’s with someone else SHE is still the only baby mama in his life currently and he needs to respect that.

Attachments

Bec3007

VIP Member
I actually quite like her overall. What I find irritating is when people say their pregnancy was a surprise. Was it though? Because unless you’re using contraception that fails then it’s not really a surprise is it? Not just that, she said it was ONE night, you’d have to be very lucky or unlucky to fall pregnant I’d say! Also given that she’s mentioned previously that she’s like another child with her ex leads me to believe even more that her pregnancy wasn’t an accident!

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong I do feel sorry for her, I hate to think she’s struggling but what did she expect? Well I know the answer actually, she expected it to get him back and they’d be like she says a big happy family. It was obvious he didn’t want anything serious with her otherwise he’d of been with her after having Myla.
It must be difficult because I imagine if she moans to him about needing help or asking him to go round it’s taken in a negative way but I hope he sees she’s struggling and does the decent thing and steps up, he needs to go round and help her out - his kid should be his priority here and at the moment helping their Mum out a lot will benefit them massively. Is he mature enough to see that? Probably not.

Whittles10

It’s the comments about giving Myla a sibling. Esme is in her early twenties, she’s got plenty of time to find a man and settle down and give myla a sibling. There really is no excuse to bring another child into an already broken home.
I also found her insistence on wanting Myla to have a full sibling a tad insulting. Almost as if having half/step-siblings makes them less of a family. Very insulting to the hundreds of thousands of (ACTUALLY) good parents -including me- who make blended/jigsaw family dynamics work every single day. My daughter has a step sister and I treat her exactly how I treat my daughter. I can guarantee my family situation is much healthier, happier and securer than hers will ever be if she continues on this path.

I’m looking forward to the time that she has to tolerate babydaddy’s new girlfriend having contact with/bringing up the kids - then we’ll see just how mature she is.

I think the softly, well spoken, down to earth Esme is all an act. It doesn’t take much for her to let the flat go to shit and turn into a pigsty. Imagine with a newborn, having less money, time, energy too! Unless the coparent starts ‘staying over.’

Not only an access course but then actually getting onto midwifery with no healthcare experience and 2 children under 3. She has no idea what her position with be in a years time with their dad especially if he’s moves on.
That’s what I mean! She should be looking at her local hospitals/doctors/health hubs… at the minute trying to find some volunteer hours for experience. Now she’s going to have to do while balancing two babies. When it comes to uni, if there’s an applicant who’s just finished their A-levels with good grades, has hours of experience and no children or Esme a single mum to two babies, who’s had to do an access court which was delayed because she’s had the second child, and with no volunteer hours, who are they going to pick? It’s the harsh truth which I don’t think she likes.

She’s going to have a massive shock coming to her. Would’ve thought her mum would have that convo with her.

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
That name is dug shite. Doesn’t go with Myla at all and makes her sound like she’s trying to be posh, from her council flat 🤣
Whilst I understand this is tattle and people are here to say their piece, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a council flat.

• Heart

Bgr11229

That’s the other thing, she put a post up saying she saved for months for mylas birthday presents and she never has any spare money left over...so if you can’t afford things with one child...why bring another into the mix? Okay yeah your UC goes up but not by a lot at all! Access courses are incredibly hard work without children but adding myla, a pregnancy and then a newborn with back to back assignments, not to Mention how competitive midwifery is to get into, she’s going to STRUGGLE more then she has struggled recently.

Reactions: 13

ell73949032838

Thing is she looks a fool she was being all cocky making those stupid dancing videos to the songs saying no one knows what they’re talking about etc but she’s the one lonely now so we were all right ?

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Yeah morally it's benefit fraud & in my eyes she has been fraudulent, together or not it's the parents responsibility to provide for their child, I'm not anti benefits & don't judge anyone who claims but it shouldn't be viewed as a permanent income or relied upon, more a helping hand if things are tough / used as a temporary measure but hey that's just my two cents ! she can't actually be punished for it because they can't prove anything
I don’t think this is a place for this type of discussion as Esme has never made it clear what Jordan does for a living and how he provides for his children. She also had a job before she had Octavia. She and Jordan did not live together, she lived alone with Myla so claimed as a single parent which under UC is permitted as it is based on what she earns and assumes he provides the minimum. I don’t think we need to discuss anything else to do with their finances as quite frankly it’s not our business and if she made all her money as an influencer/on TikTok we’d be complaining it’s not a stable income/she was selling out to do ads.
let’s stick to bitching about Jordan’s embarrassing attitude and why grown people lip sync over important topics!

• Heart

Marymoo13

Absolutely nothing wrong with a council house, and not everybody in one is on housing benefits. A lot of people pay more in council rent than they would in a mortgage of their own but struggle to save for a deposit etc.

That said, Esme is absolutely ripping the system for everything she can get and was defo letting the baby’s dad live with her and lying about it. Now she’s kicked him out after her “social media break” he’s moved on since he doesn’t need her anymore and now she’s fizzing that she’s going to be a single mum of two whilst the rest of her pals and people she grew up with are all graduating uni and living it up.

daisychainx

I don’t believe Maisie’s story there. She knew what she was doing throwing the allegations around saying he punched her friend and is now backtracking on her lies when she’s realised that could have serious implications for multiple people.

I’m not entirely convinced about the second part either. She’s incredibly naive and dare I say it, stupid, if she thinks that her and Jordan could work after this saga.

Nixen

Chatty Member
He ‘only’ spat on her? How fucking low are her standards. She’s 20, she doesn’t think she can get someone better than an abusive piece of shit who lives with mummy and daddy, has 2 kids and a criminal record? AIM HIGHER MAISIE JESUS CHRIST AIM HIGHER

Oh and he’s a scumbag 🤭

• Heart

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Esme so you dont live with your "ex" but he's round your house all the time, you magically somehow conceived a baby with him and he's on holiday with you? Oh but he lives "with his Mum".... haha. Pull the other one.
I find it hilarious that a father of two lives with his mum

• Haha