Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueberrymuffin

Her smug face is just annoying me now. She really thinks she's clever in her decision making. I don't believe for a second that this baby was an accident. Also calling bull that she would be better off declaring that she's with the dad.. my friend who is a single mum on benefits has nursery and rent paid for her child so she can work 16 hours a week. I work part time and my OH full time with 2 kids and we could never afford to send our kids to nursery but luckily our family helps. We would never be entitled to any benefits as we both work but if I was a single parent I would get my house and nursery for the kids paid for.

Reactions: 12

imalittleyellowfish

Does anybody else feel really annoyed by the video she did about baby daddy’s contact? I do. “Although our coparenting has become a bit more complicated” no that’s life hun. People move on. Shagging your baby daddy is not coparenting. And now she’s had baby she’s like “couldn’t have done it without him holding my hand” mate you would of had to have give birth whether it was Jordan, a midwife or your mum holding your hand. Your baby was leaving your body regardless who was there. It’s really bugged me how she keeps on being so petty and disrespectful towards his partner.

ell73949032838

A couple of months ago when she posted a video about how she was feeling low struggling to clean etc felt lonely, i felt really sorry for her and i was going to get something from her wish list. For whatever reason I forgot about it, and i‘m so glad I didn’t now - she might have honestly felt like that but I feel like I’ve seen straight through her now she has fallen pregnant with this second baby. If she can afford a second baby as a ‘single mum’, which I’m sorry but only a fool would believe it was ’unplanned‘ , then she should take her wish list down. I think most of her videos are to guilt trip her followers into feeling sorry for her and buy her/Myla gifts. It won’t be long until she’s adding stuff on there for the new baby. She has already added multiple pregnancy and new baby items to the wish list🤦🏼‍♀️. She knows what she’s doing, she’s definitely not as genuine and sweet as we all thought, and I wouldn’t be shocked if she was involved in benefit fraud with her ‘baby daddy’

LalaLand93

I often wonder how girls who claim they are a single parent but yet are constantly pregnant by the same man or multiple men get away with it! So frusting I'm in a long term relationship with my kids dad both working and get sweet f#ck all help! Killing myself with night shifts while my partner works days 😡

• Sad

Bbang

I wonder if any of them realise the true victims in all this crap are Myla and the baby.

Time to grow up and actually put those two girls first now, it might be a good idea for the ‘babydaddy’ to buy some condoms too like . .

And Esme as I know you’re reading this please self refer to a speaking therapy service, put a focus on your self worth, appropriate boundaries and ability to spot red flags.

• Heart

sparklingdee

VIP Member
the baby daddy must be laughing - he's got esme in her flat looking after his 2 kids whilst he's off with his girlfriend on holidays, going out for dinners and drinks like a normal 20 something guy. thats why its even more confusing why the hell esme decided to get pregnant again after already being the situation with her first child.

hellobanteryears

I was the same as most people on this thread, really liked Esme, thought she was sweet girl and enjoyed her videos.
The moment for me was when she started doing an Amazon wish list, I don’t agree with this at all. The whole 2nd baby to Mylas dad also baffles me, it’s not a good environment OR a good example to be setting to your soon to be 2 daughters!! & also the lip syncing to songs really gets on my nerves. Reply back to comments talking you don’t need to mime to a song you don’t even know the words to

imalittleyellowfish

Anybody else notice in her most recent tiktok she’s had her nails done? And eyebrows/eyelashes by the looks of it. For saying she lives “week by week” she’s doing ok🥲

Also, the lyrics. “Are you lonely?” I bet she’s missing Jordan being available at the drop of a hat. I say good on him for moving on. One of them had too. And I wish him and Maisie all the very best. Hopefully they’ll get a place together so that the girls can stay overnight to give Esme a break but I can see that causing WW3🥲 it’s such a toxic love triangle. This is the life she chose. Co parenting is NOT sleeping with your baby daddy. No way. I feel like she’s starting to wake up to the reality that is coparenting now. The fact that there’s boundaries. Which there should have been in the first place. Maisie seems (from what we’ve seen) very accepting of the fact he’s a dad. It’s Esme who has the problem because she can’t sleep with him anymore. I sincerely hope she’s doing okay but this is the reality. With her benefits Myla could be going to nursery 15 hours a week. That would give her a huge break and a routine of taking her to and from nursery and getting them all out of the house. It would do Myla the world of good too. She needs to face up that this is her life now

Last edited:

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I disagree. I also think she’s got delusions of grandeur, thinks she is much better than she is 🤷🏼‍♀️
Must be nice up there in your high horse 😂 wow, in this instant I think you’re the one making out you’re posh. Embarrassing

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I mean I've been here previously reading and agreeing but as woman and a lot of us prob mothers what people are writing right now isnt right. Were talking like shes the devil but we will all know a couple of girls/women were we live doing worse. We have all been young and and disillusioned and wanted the best, maybe her upbringing was shit and craves better. I dont know, I previously agreed with a lot on here, still do. But are we all okay sticking the boot into a single mum who's pregnant and prob feeling the lowest. I can put my hand up and say I have not once not even twice but prob multiple times when younger made shit mistake give shit people chances and craved love on the wrong places. Beauty is I'm 33 now, shes not. Shes learning and hurting. Please let's be better because tearing into a young pregnant mum with a toddler doesnt feel right

We are all talking like we havent been young been in a toxic relationship, etc. We learn. Shes 20 and shes learning the body hard way. Come on girls. Bloody hell
It’s a gossip site. That’s what happens on here. Some opinions are stronger than others and that’s all they are, opinions. Nobody’s ‘tearing into her’ and nobody’s spoken about her like she’s the devil 😅 Her age, etc has nothing to do with it. She’s a grown woman and nobody’s out to get her here like you’re making out. You’ve never gossiped about someone in real life? Of course you have. Put your life on the internet and all the personal, messy bits, people will gossip. The same as I can bet there’s people in her actual life gossiping about this situation she’s in!

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Oh she's bitter to the core! But what did she expect? They weren't together. She was happy for him to get into a relationship and stuff.....
Whilst I agree with you slightly, I still feel for her obviously we only see a snippet of things on TikTok and I do believe he’s sold her a story. There where texts shared must have been over a year ago now where she had text him about getting a new girlfriend and he had been like ‘well I have no intentions of being with anyone else’ just seemed the wrong time for him to get into a new relationship when he has other priorities

Bgr11229

I just don’t get her whole situation?! If your so compatible to get on well enough to spend all this time together and make another baby...why can’t you just be together? So he’s guna what? Sit with you through the birth and drive you back to your own flat then just go home and leave her to it

• Haha

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Both girls are silly and naive. But he’s the master manipulator.

Esme thought he would come back once the baby was here and want to be a little family, but he didn’t. She knew that probably as soon as she got pregnant. But I don’t understand why you would want to be with a man who had a second child on the way with his ex.

He’ll dump Maisie or cheat ,come back and sleep with Esme, make her think he wants her back, then eventually move on and do the same to another woman. Best thing both could do would be to focus on themselves and their children (in Esmes case).

imalittleyellowfish

I don’t know how any of your defend this man, like surely he wasn’t telling her ‘if you get caught pregnant just know I’m going to dip’ he was absolutely selling her the fantasy family life

The new girl seems like she’s just happy in love young and naïve and it’s his responsibility to tell her to respect esme’s feelings for his daughters sake what if she has a depression spiral because of this cruel posting in bed going on holiday photos all over social media who’s going to be taking care of these girls? his ex just gave birth to his baby a few weeks ago.. imagine yourself in her position and just have the tiniest bit of respect what if they work out long term Myla and Octavia are never going to like a woman who intentionally caused their mother harm in such a vulnerable time of her life can you not just wait a few months it’s disgusting that he allows it
T H I S. absolutely they will have no respect for a woman who allowed her “friends” to make shitty videos about their mum.

Nixen

Chatty Member
New girlfriend is Maisie… Maisie if you google her and find this, come join us but also sack that loser off. You don’t need to be a step mum in your early 20s and you don’t need that mess Esme in your life!