Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rach1903

I don’t think we can take either side of the story as 100% truth. I’m getting the impression that Maisie was probably quite paranoid about the situation. At the end of the day Esme and Jordan have to communicate because they have kids. Honestly I don’t know, I find it hard to believe they were cheating. Even if they were out having a drink, that doesn’t mean they were cheating. I also find it hard to believe that someone like Esme with 2 little children would be telling Maisie to come over for a fight 😂 I find that really hard to believe.

Reactions: 13

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Well I hope he gets sun stroke and shits his shorts in front of the new gal. Won’t be so much of a love story then will it

• Haha

Mercedes12

VIP Member
just realised there is a thread on her! I was genuinely so shocked when she said she was pregnant again. based on her videos e.g. the food shops in Lidl it looks like she has to be careful with money to get back to what would possess her to have another child to pay for in the midst of that? I don't want to shame anyone as I know unplanned pregnancies can happen but if it happened once, surely you'd be extra careful to make sure it didn't happen again....especially if you weren't even with the guy!

Secret-freckle

Guys!!
The plot thickens

How can Esme use the girls like that. Who Jordan is with is none of her concern
I was just coming here to post this! I’m not sure I believe that tbh. It’s all very confusing and contradictory, I don’t think anything maisie says can be trusted anymore than what Esme says!

Bec3007

VIP Member
But poor esme can’t afford more than £30 a week on shopping because single mum problems. Yeah right 🙄

• Haha

ell73949032838

Myla and Octavia ??? Also she didn’t need to post anything of her baby dad. I can’t imagine he’ll do a gushing post about her.

Zozo

I know it’s a wild concept but I decided to go to university and have a career, get married and buy a house before I had my child. So that our tax money could support Esmes bad decision making ☺
Let's hope your circumstances never change once you have a child.

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
It’s the comments about giving Myla a sibling. Esme is in her early twenties, she’s got plenty of time to find a man and settle down and give myla a sibling. There really is no excuse to bring another child into an already broken home.

Bbang

So she’s gone private after being caught out lying about centreparcs? Just like she blocked and untagged him on Instagram when called out?

That’s what a guilty person does, why is she behaving like she’s got something to hide?

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I really do feel for her, she's not much older than me and I'm young. She's young & she thought she could have it all and that a baby would put a plaster over things. But it hasn't. Now she's single, he's elsewhere with his monthly fling, she's got 2 under 2 & it's all too much. I really hope someone in her vicinity is able to help.

As someone said above, he's the master manipulator here. He's pulled her along on this white picket fence fantasy & then left her as soon as another girl looked in his vague direction. He's everything I despise about men - and I despise a lot about men.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Not really caught up in this thread just yet. Honestly this Jordan guy sounds like a fucking douche. WHO does he think he bloody well is? Prince of England?!! the absolute nerve. I GET shes ‘just as bad’ but fuck sake he knew EXACTLY what he was doing all along. absolutely vile. if theres one thing a mother never forgets, is how people treated them while at their most vulnerable. Hope he has shite holiday.

• Haha

sparklingdee

VIP Member
She can dance around all she wants saying "its my life, i do as i please, its our choice" ....... you're not paying for your choices though are you Esme, its us tax payers paying your UC and the council provided your flat!

Bbang

I wonder if he’s ever taken Myla on holiday? I’ve followed Esme a long time and I don’t think he has? In fact he doesn’t seem to see her much at all (fully aware we only see what Esme shows us like) it just comes across like he’s only bothered about being a dad when he can go round to Esmes flat for takeaways and Disney+ 🤔

But now he’s going on holiday with the new gf of 5 mins? I think I’d be fuming if I was Esme.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, I don’t like this guy 😒

ell73949032838

Howling at the ‘they’re just jealous’ yep so jealous of someone with no career, no real social life, 2 under 2 with someone who doesn’t want me and committing benefit fraud ??? It’s all crocodile tears as she’s been caught out. So pathetic. Truth hurts Esme

Maybe I’m just evil i just don’t feel sorry for her one bit. She knew what she was doing, defo didn’t use protection as she’d coincidentally been saying how theyd like a sibling for myla. Why have another child if you’re struggling enough with the one you’ve got ?? The gaze away from the camera and dropped lower lip is so forced it’s funny and what better song to use than Adele

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Centre parcs indeed, most full time working families with 2 parents in full time employment can't afford centre parcs.

Nixen

Chatty Member
Nah she’s a grown ass woman who decided at 19 she was ready to be a mum, so I’ll treat her as a grown ass woman thanks. A stupid one yeah, but she’s not a child. And she’s going to have a grow up even faster now she’s soon going to have 2 children relying on her.

KYLIE

VIP Member
Psychological warfare between Maisie and Esme over a bum baby daddy living at home with his mum….. 😂

It’s sad because the kids are the ones who will suffer as it will always be bitter between the two girls now and she probably won’t want the kids around Maisie.

I’d hazard a guess that he was talking to Maisie while shagging Esme too. Prick.

Bec3007

VIP Member
Did someone comment jealousy?😂 What exactly is there to be jealous of please? A dysfunctional as hell family isn’t anything to be jealous of, I’d bloody know. Most of the girls commenting would be the first to bitch about her if they knew of her locally. It would be “oh have you heard what’s happening with that esme girl” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
She really seems to be smashing it on her own with two young kids, fair play to her. I’ve noticed she doesn’t acknowledge any questions about their dad anymore.
We love a growth mindset! I’m absolutely rooting for her. She deserved better, and although her behaviour was juvenile she does seem to be handling it better now and I think that’s genuinely so big of her.

Reactions: 12