Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You’re right Jordan doesn’t care & the “#TeamMaisie” thing is extremely weird and uncalled for and shouldn’t carry on.

However, if there wasn’t videos and pictures of Maisie and Jordan together Esme would still be heartbroken. If it was another girl and no Maisie she would still be heartbroken. It’s literally on her video “Having a baby with someone else’s boyfriend is so mentally upsetting when you thought you would have the perfect family in the end”.

Honestly that was heartbreaking to read and I do truly hope she can move on. But it really isn’t Jordan’s responsibility to make Esme happy. Yes her current emotions might affect her children, but there’ll be times in life other situations will affect her and her children will see/feel it too. But unfortunately that’s life.

Jordan’s responsibility is to be a father and actively co-parent. He shouldn’t be held responsible for Esme’s feelings regarding his new girlfriends social media posts. At the end of the day they are all adults.
she’d always be upset no matter who it was and that is just life and it isn’t Jordan’s or Maisie’s responsibility to make her happy there responsibility is caring about his children if he is the ‘LOHL’ of whatever, and what they are doing isn’t going to make his children happy and that is his responsibility, you can live your life and move on and still be respectful to the other person you’ll have to co-parent with for the rest of your life and he isn’t and that’s his fault and I’ll hold him responsible for blasting this ‘I’m so happy’ to rub it in shit because he deserves to be held accountable for it, it’s gross I think the way he should’ve dealt with it was to wait a few months to show of his new amazing life they are really amping it up for now for no reason there’s just ‘that’s life’ and being intentional and that ‘team Maisie’ was just intentionally there to wind esme up and the kids don’t need it she needs to focus on them not this and that’s partly her fault for getting involved but he can easily say ‘don’t post that or I’m not staying in this relationship’ if there were no kids involved then I’d say like that’s how it goes but if this doesn’t stop now then imagine how a 15 year old myla will feel if her dads doing this and that’s his responsibility not to do that to her the internets forever and I’m sure she’ll find this upsetting and they should think of that before posting, I wouldn’t care if it was just nice photos of them but that team Maisie stuff just over stepped it being ‘just life’ for me that was intentional

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Esme literally can’t stop him from seeing his kids. He could move on and date Maisie if he wanted to and just go through the courts for access to his children surely?
This is true but it’s an exceptionally hard and long process. We’re almost 6 years deep in it here and still have issues because mother of child will not let go. Any excuse she can find to stop access it happens and we can’t afford to pull her up on it. There’s been multiple times we’ve almost just let her win as it’s worn us through to breaking point. I can’t see Jordan giving things up to achieve it and if Maisie is young and just wants fun and parties I can’t see it happening.

chloeriley97

Is he tho? Cos that looks like Myla might be stood in the background, you’re telling me he couldn’t even take his toddler for Esme whilst she’s the one up hospital doing the hard part?
he is in her tik tok, she stated in the comments he can stay for a visit but will have to go home tonight

Allie101

Chatty Member
Hope this is an opportunity for esme to move on and set a better standard for herself and for her daughters too tbh

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Is he tho? Cos that looks like Myla might be stood in the background, you’re telling me he couldn’t even take his toddler for Esme whilst she’s the one up hospital doing the hard part?
no She dropped her at her mums she said on tiktok. theres a guy with her in the video

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
If this is true and esme tells anyone about Jordan apparently assaulting Maisie then he could find it very difficult to see his daughters.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Sorry I’m with Esme 100%. Maisie went with a boy who was expecting a baby with someone else, did she really think it would be that simple? And all this shit about Esme dodging benefits needs to stop she’s clearly not dodging a thing he has just been in a relationship with someone else lol I doubt she’s having to hide she’s a single mum it’s quite clear she doesn’t live with him or get full support from him! I feel really sorry for esme. Not saying she’s perfect no one is but she’s definitely not in the wrong 😅 Maisie and her pals just sound like wee trouble makers & bullies she couldn’t get over the fact her bf was expecting a baby with someone else from the get go she shouldn’t have went with him in the first place if she couldn’t handle things like an adult she’s brought the drama to herself

Jordan would still probably be with her if it wasn’t for all the stupid TikTok’s and obsessing over Esme, that would put anyone off lolI can only imagine how she was in real life with him if that’s what we see on social media😂

let’s see the full convos without anything cropped out ?? evidence that they were out for drinks together all dressed up? Stop deleting comments and cropping messages let’s see what ur hiding :)
But they haven’t been together for a long time regardless of her getting pregnant. Just because she was pregnant does that mean he can’t do anything even tho they wasn’t together?

liv95

Esme said a while ago she was having videos made about her so I do actually believe these videos may have been made, by who? I don’t know, however no offence to esme but she doesn’t give me rocky vibes when it comes to fighting.