Esme Haynes Payne #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s actually wrong with Octavia? Like I get she has holes in her heart but can someone more educated maybe explain how holes in the heart lead to poor weight gain? Im not actually sure what’s wrong with Octavia

What’s actually wrong with Octavia? Like I get she has holes in her heart but can someone more educated maybe explain how holes in the heart lead to poor weight gain? Im not actually sure what’s wrong with Octavia
With the holes in her heart, her body has to
Work harder, meaning she needs more calories just to maintain her weight, she obviously didn’t like the taste of the higher calorie food so is having to be tube fed x

Reactions: 2
Maisie’s tiktok vid wasn’t up for long. Also her friend Erin has scrubbed all trace of Maisie on her tiktok, wonder if she got sick of the toxic bs.

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely confirmed that her heart working harder means more calories are being burned impacting weight gain. On top of that Esme has spoken about her wee one being sick a lot, mentioned that they’re investigating dairy intolerance and general reflux, which often impacts weight gain too.

Must be very difficult, hope the little one is on the mend soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Ahh it’s very heartbreaking seeing her stories. Hope daddy scum is supporting

Babies are born with holes in their heart because their circulation is different (physiologically) to that of an adult (when they’re in utero) Nine times out of ten, the temporary structures (holes) close when they’re born, pretty much immediately, and they begin to function ‘properly’ so to speak. Murmurs can be picked up on NIPEs which can indicate a ‘hole’, but looks like little Octavia’s temporary structures may not have closed just yet. Holes and murmurs can also be hereditary. They will more than likely close eventually, it’s just this little blip in between. I wish her well. Esme is doing fab and little Octavia is looking like she is doing fairly well considering ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Babies are born with holes in their heart because their circulation is different (physiologically) to that of an adult (when they’re in utero) Nine times out of ten, the temporary structures (holes) close when they’re born, pretty much immediately, and they begin to function ‘properly’ so to speak. Murmurs can be picked up on NIPEs which can indicate a ‘hole’, but looks like little Octavia’s temporary structures may not have closed just yet. Holes and murmurs can also be hereditary. They will more than likely close eventually, it’s just this little blip in between. I wish her well. Esme is doing fab and little Octavia is looking like she is doing fairly well considering ❤
Just to add - this is what I’ve learnt.. I have probably got it totally wrong and I’m not sure entirely the ins and outs of baby Octavias individual circumstances! ❤

Reactions: 1
I have a hole in my heart since birth and they often do close over as the person grows. Mine has gotten smaller but it’s still there.

I think Octavia is potentially going to need surgery if I remember rightly what Esme said on one of her videos.

I know it sounds terrible to say but I wonder if Esme regrets getting pregnant again. It doesn’t seem like she gets much help and Octavia hasn’t been well. She’s in and out of hospital with her so she’s probably not getting to spend much time with Myla.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Maisie has twice now uploaded some soppy tiktok about Jordan and deleted (or hidden) it not long after. It’s like she’s trying to rub it in Esme’s face which is pretty shite given what’s going on with the baby.

Jordan and maisie are off again, deleted pictures off insta and maisie has posted a picture on her story captioned ‘duck you’ LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol I noticed he deleted and re uploaded the pic of them both already the other day as it was posted before the pic of him and the girls then again after😂 wonder if he’ll re upload it😂 I think he needs to stay away from her and focus on his daughters and helping esme out more!

Reactions: 2
Jordan and maisie are off again, deleted pictures off insta and maisie has posted a picture on her story captioned ‘duck you’ LOL
On n off more than your average household light switch.
He’ll be the love of her life again next week I’m sure.