Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chloeriley97

esmes insta story tho 🥺 must be such a horrible time for her and Jordan, aint his biggest fan but im glad he's there in some sort of support!

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
I don’t think there would’ve been the physical space to stay with either parents. If they were still together that potentially would’ve been 2 adults and a toddler sharing a room.

Trace

VIP Member
He may not be allowed to attend appointments due to covid, it might only be one adult per child. However he should definitely be helping her with Myla at the very least while she takes the baby to appointments.
I’m sure the rules are different when it’s a baby?

KYLIE

VIP Member
This is true but it’s an exceptionally hard and long process. We’re almost 6 years deep in it here and still have issues because mother of child will not let go. Any excuse she can find to stop access it happens and we can’t afford to pull her up on it. There’s been multiple times we’ve almost just let her win as it’s worn us through to breaking point. I can’t see Jordan giving things up to achieve it and if Maisie is young and just wants fun and parties I can’t see it happening.
Thanks for taking the time to explain, that actually makes a lot of sense.

Nixen

Chatty Member
Awkward, I assumed the shoes at the beginning was a guy 🤣 maybe her sister like you said!

The one walking next to her

fantastix

interesting song choice there, had to be the exact same one as Esme used on her video about Jordan too didn’t it💀

Allie101

Chatty Member
I don’t think there would’ve been the physical space to stay with either parents. If they were still together that potentially would’ve been 2 adults and a toddler sharing a room.
Even if you sleep on the floor it's valid! Her mum must have point blank "refused" & her boyfriend too. Council housing is literally that difficult to obtain it's a literal housing crisis....very sad. It's for the vulnerablest in society.

There's poor families on my council estate with 3 kids and a parents in one room. Very sad.

xoxo GG

VIP Member
esmes insta story tho 🥺 must be such a horrible time for her and Jordan, aint his biggest fan but im glad he's there in some sort of support!
Is he tho? Cos that looks like Myla might be stood in the background, you’re telling me he couldn’t even take his toddler for Esme whilst she’s the one up hospital doing the hard part?

You’re right Jordan doesn’t care & the “#TeamMaisie” thing is extremely weird and uncalled for and shouldn’t carry on.

However, if there wasn’t videos and pictures of Maisie and Jordan together Esme would still be heartbroken. If it was another girl and no Maisie she would still be heartbroken. It’s literally on her video “Having a baby with someone else’s boyfriend is so mentally upsetting when you thought you would have the perfect family in the end”.

Honestly that was heartbreaking to read and I do truly hope she can move on. But it really isn’t Jordan’s responsibility to make Esme
He’s upset her he should take responsibility for it and now keep quite for a little bit as respect to the mother of his child, like if someone drove their car threw your window would you be like ‘that’s how life goes sometimes’ or would you want them to be held accountable, I’m not saying that he’s responsible for her every emotion ever for the rest of her life I’m saying in this intense he is making a situation a lot worse for no reason with two small children involved and he is wrong for that and I’m going to say it’s his responsibility to know better he’s a full grown man he shouldn’t get to just say ‘it’s not my fault she’s upset’ like grow up be there for your children take some responsibility for this try and better your co-parent relationship because this is just going to absolutely ruin it and upset his children