Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asgyui

VIP Member
I don't think she has the most determined career driven ambitious work ethic, as she has said she has been working as a weekend waitress at the care home for a while, surely especially in recent times they would be crying out for support staff etc, she already has her foot in the door, so why not ask for volunteer experience or even try a different job at the care home.

Allie101

Chatty Member
The nails/brows could’ve been a treat from someone else tbf. The nails look like press ons tho imo. But anyway aren’t they supposed to be short if you’ve a newborn (I could’ve picked that up wrong)?

I wonder what went down post Centre Parcs.

When u spend alot more time together cracks start to show. I guess it was probably the first time in a while they'd spend day in day out with each other and myla solidly

Allie101

Chatty Member
Reckon the police got involved . Not hugely but i reckon they told them to stop being dicks and leave eachother alone xx

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
I think she unfollowed and untagged him a while ago before she had Octavia cos people were accusing them of being together.
I’m sure she did follow again recently, I think I checked when the last drama kicked off. On n off more than a household lightswitch.

Also I can’t believe you’ve changed your picture 😮

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
The commenting on his girlfriends best friends tik tok is weird and creepy. She’s obvs salty that he’s got a new girlfriend while she’s sat at home and pregnant with his kid. What did we literally all say? That shit will hit the fan when he gets a new girl, she can’t stop him or say anything because technically he’s single there’s nothing she can do that about. As long as he still sees his kids then she can’t really say anything. She really believed getting pregnant by him again would keep him attached to her, stop him getting close to another woman or even better make him rekindle the relationship.
He needs to stop sleeping with an ex (especially when it’s unprotected sex!) when he must know she clearly still wants him/has feelings for him. I think the fact she wanted another kid with him gave that away and she needs to realise that this is not going to work! She has to let go! I know it’s not easy, especially when there’s kids involved but she has to be grown up about this - maintain that good co parenting relationship whilst focusing on the little girls and herself. Find someone who does actually want a relationship with her not this casual weird situation.
what did she comment saying? I went and looked but couldn’t see anything

gossipgworl

hey guys, was having a lil stalk of baby daddy on insta and looks like he’s unarchived a load of pics of him and esme and maisie has deleted comments on some of his posts. has anyone else noticed?🤭

Trace

VIP Member
I think the issue more than her work ethic is she is completely blindsided by the baby daddy and I reckon will do anything to keep him close, even accepting him being a shitty father who I imagine she probably makes a lot of excuses for, I worry that will probably get in the way long term and stop her doing what she wants to do. But also I think it’s hard to forget she is actually still very young, and hopefully with maturity in a few years she’ll develop her own sense of self a little more.
Oh definitely she does make excuses. But hopefully she matures a little when 2nd baby is here realise there never going to be a happy family likes she’s always hoped for

sparklingdee

VIP Member
How pathetic. However I can imagine Esme saying something along those lines. Maisie needs to move on because Jordan is always gonna be floating between the two of them otherwise!

anon666

Thought everything has been quite quiet so went for a nose on Maisie'a tiktok .... she's deleted all her videos !! Wonder what's going on