Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
she wouldn’t even be ‘pyscho’

Your the one defending him right now acting like he has no responsibility to protect his children’s feelings this will hurt them when they are adults and he doesn’t care

You don’t think it’s the fathers responsibility to a attempt to keep his children in a safe home and respect the woman who brought his children into the world? He just deserves to do her dirty and not care where the children are going if she needs help from that? Then what is his responsibility I’d say trying to protect your children from pain is the bare minimum a parent should do when they go through a breakup with the other parent, also it’s just human decency
I didn’t get to finish ‘she wouldn’t be pyscho’ to be upset by this, she absolutely shouldn’t cause them any issues though they have a new relationship but it’d be upset

Reactions: 1

Sp20191

VIP Member
Going to be the horrible person to say it.

She needs to stop breasting her baby if she clearly isnt gaining weight. some milk just isnt calorific ! My Lg was born severely bad jaundice and I tried to breastfeed and all that happened was she continued to loose weight and jaundice got worse. It’s horrible to say but the hospital told me breastfeeding might be the issue! not once did I double think to continue.
She did say that the baby won’t take the formula, maybe that’s why she’s still breast feeding x

Kittykat94

She hasn’t turned her comments off on YouTube yet. I just hope she gets everything that she deserves.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Honestly this whole situation is wrong/ridiculous and the fact two little girls are in the middle of it is so sad. They’re all lying in some way so I don’t know who to believe here. They just all need to go separate ways

alloum

I think it's the fact it's the father of her child she's in a relationship with so finances get a bit murky IMO, if she was in a relationship with someone other than Mila's dad he has no obligation to provide financially or share the "burden" with Esme so in that case she wouldn't be committing benefit fraud if that makes sense ... it is a minefield !! U explained it way better than I could have 😂
Yes this is so true. It always came across to me like they were together as he was always at the flat in her videos a while back which I thought was strange.

hotstepper

This is a 46 page thread and the first time her looks have been brought up, which was completely unnecessary imo. There’s numerous things she can be criticised for, but that is not one of them.
That’s incorrect. I’ve seen multiple comments about her eyebrows! Even if they’ve been deleted they still happened. 😴 anyway back to the thread

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
They all need to grow up, Esme needs to think about the drama the kids are being brought up in and only contact Jordan about the kids and nothing else he obviously doesn't want to be with her. The other girl needs to get rid of both and move on

Allie101

Chatty Member
To get one you have to have no family who will take you in. So that would mean her boyfriend, her mum would not take her in...who know I guess maybe they wouldn't. Perhaps her boyfriend was abusive and she didn't feel safe there. All we see is tiktok perfection and we all know that's fake too.

Allie101

Chatty Member
Not to come to his defence or anything but I’d imagine the reason he’s still living with his mum is to save to buy. House prices are bonkers in that part of the country afaik so you’d need a large deposit. One would hope he’d make more of an effort with his girls once he had his own place (more space) but start as you mean to go on n all that…

Also good point about her always running to him. It’s always ‘I took Myla to her dad’s’ and never ‘Myla’s dad came and picked her up.’
Does he drive?