Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
Just interested like but must be exhausting I presume. Probably shoulda phrased it better like do they feel they’re getting enough at that age.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
How early did esme have Octavia? Was she induced or did it happen naturally? Did stress effect her pregnancy I’m wondering
She has 2 holes in her heart & im guessing a few medical problems so she was induced at 37 weeks

Allie101

Chatty Member
Family can be incredibly supportive childcare wise and wanting to be involved in their lives but just not have the room to allow them to move in permanently? We don’t know how big their houses are or who currently resides there as it is.
But she was entitled to it because of her situation. I’m just very confused at the bitterness about her having a council flat, would it have been better for her to stay with her dad and have myla growing up around arguments and whatever else? I’m sorry but as a child I grew up around that kind of behaviour let me tell you the anxiety from it now is no joke and I wouldn’t wish it on any child.

She could have moved in with her boyfriend or her mum?
As I've repeatedly said I live on a council estate.
I see families desperate literally for there own house but they aren't eligible as priority as they have a mattress on a floor at their parents.
They would love to be in the position to get a forever home (people with multiple kids !) And get to the top of the council house waiting list.

fantastix

I thought this. Bless her. She was about 37 weeks when she was born though? Did well to make it to term
Does jaundice affect how far off term they get? My little boy had it too, he was 40 weeks and 6lb. Didn’t realise there was a correlation?

Hopefully it’s just a case of nurses visiting them at home for the heel prick tests and she doesn’t have to go back in hospital for treatment.

Trace

VIP Member
How early did esme have Octavia? Was she induced or did it happen naturally? Did stress effect her pregnancy I’m wondering