Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klawr

They're both absolutely ridiculous. Maisie lying about assault and Esme using her kids to her advantage in order to control who Jordan is in a relationship with, they should be very embarrassed.

Reactions: 1

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I saw videos where she was going to her moms with myla and to drop her there etc. And they went away with her when Jordan went too. Think it was pontins? But I can see why you think otherwise as I remember someone saying how did she get a housing association flat and I’m sure she said she got kicked out, will have to find the video to watch again.
I unfollowed her a while back, the only thing I could recall was her mentioning her Aunty. It’s good that she’s got support with all this drama but it is odd she managed to get a house/flat so easily

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
I’ve said the situation is childish… which it is. They should take their beef offline and make their accounts private if they don’t want comment! But I’ve never seen anyone belittle Maisie at all?
Musta taken your advice cos that ‘to my besties man’ Erin uploaded is gone

Allie101

Chatty Member
Her dad sounds so toxic if what she says is true. And personally I wouldn’t want to move in with my boyfriend’s mum, I wouldn’t feel comfortable. There’s nothing wrong with getting a council flat, somewhere of your own to raise your child.

Yea but lieing to get one about ur situation is wrong....

bantersaurusrex

I know it’s a wild concept but I decided to go to university and have a career, get married and buy a house before I had my child. So that our tax money could support Esmes bad decision making ☺
Just because you got married and purchased a house doesn’t mean that your child won’t end up having a baby at 16..? And end up needing suppo
Why would she be entitled to it if she could live with her family or partner ? Here where I am it's prioritised for people who literally have no other option (no support, no finances to afford to pay themselves etc)
but you don’t KNOW whether that was an option? That’s my whole point. She may very well have been homeless. Her mum might have turned her down and the same thing could very well have happened with the boyfriend as he lives with his mum? Just because it’s family doesn’t mean they have to help you unfortunately.

Nixen

Chatty Member
The ‘don’t text me when you’re drunk” song over a video of a day in the life… coincidence? 🙈

• Wow

hol20x

VIP Member
In fairness my husband didn’t come to any of my growth scans. This was very much pre Covid, but I had so many appointments etc he couldn’t take any more unpaid leave.
Dads are entitled to go to two antenatal appointments and still be paid for it.

Qwerty13

I didn’t know that she had a thread here until her tik tok about it so that was pretty stupid of her 🤷🏼‍♀️
agree there’s bullshit going on, relatablehome is another ‘single mum’ on tik tok who has announced she’s expecting baby number 4 at the age of 22, unemployed and in 2 bed council flat 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg i didnt see she was having another 😲

hol20x

VIP Member
I saw videos where she was going to her moms with myla and to drop her there etc. And they went away with her when Jordan went too. Think it was pontins? But I can see why you think otherwise as I remember someone saying how did she get a housing association flat and I’m sure she said she got kicked out, will have to find the video to watch again.
She was living with her dad and his girlfriend and they kicked her out. If you look at her old videos she mentions it a lot.

Bec3007

VIP Member
Isn’t her flat council? Would she qualify for a 3 bed once baby is here?
Unsure if she’s council but if she is she wouldn’t be placed to a 3 bed. The rules for my local council are 2 children of the opposite sex can share until they’re 10. Same sex have to share until they’re basically an adult. As mentioned above she might be apply to apply for a 3 bed but chances are there will be someone else more in need of it!

Bgr11229

She earns more than me as a full time ITU nurse!
I don’t mean to defend Esme but for UC you get £344 as a single adult under 25 and then £282.50 for one child, the council pay your rent depending on your post code and 90% of the time only cover a certain percentage and then rest you cover out of that £626 as well as your bills and food etc. If a child is classed as having middle-high rate disability then you will receive DLA, carers and the council will cover the rent but myla won’t be so Esme will only get those two payments unless baby daddy pays maintenance.