Escape to the Chateau

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they’ll discuss how Brexit will affect chateau owners in the next series?

Reactions: 1
Watching this weeks episode.. Angel crying about a bar cart someone made 😭😭 I love her, bless her heart

Reactions: 1
Not entirely comfortable with what they’ve done to Chateau de Basmaginee (sp?) CB though... Although everyone has worked it out CB are being sycophantic combined woe is me and passively (aggressively) expecting everyone to fight their battles!
Can you expand on this? What happened? 😱

Reactions: 3
Can you expand on this? What happened? 😱
They used their big guns to ‘remove’ them from the show, producers got in touch and said their content was boring. It obviously isn’t and the chateau is one of the most beautiful which apparently is what Dick and Angel didn’t like. However Chateau de Bas. were rather passive aggressive about the whole thing and acted as victims when in fact they should’ve just called them out. The 2 chateaus have quite a long history of ‘sharing’ ideas then calling the other ‘idea stealers’.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The 2 chateaus have quite a long history of ‘sharing’ ideas then calling the other ‘idea stealers’.
Ooh can you tell us any more about this?

Has anyone watched the YouTube videos of Michael from Basmaignée or Stephanie from Lalande? 👀 I think she is now earning around $20k a month from patreon...

Reactions: 2
Yes it is interesting isn’t it. Michael started a YouTube channel after that drama.

Reactions: 3
Some relatives of mine live very close to them, they've seen Angel a lot locally. Apparently she is a bossy madam with people in shops & at flea markets etc 😳 but Dick is lovely

Reactions: 9
Anybody else watch this? I’m fascinated & although it’s not remotely like anything else I watch, I love it! I love him. I love her. (Dick Strawbridge & Angel Adoree) I haven’t seen that many episodes, but his engineering savvy & enthusiasm is ace. Her creativity makes me a bit envious!

I am prepared to be told it’s tit! I do have weird taste - I was also fangirling over Mario Van Peebles in the new Z Nation.

Love love love it! The children, her parents and his son James are all adorable.

I absolutely love it when people call her Angela on the show. Not quite the same as Angel is it...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d love to know the ins and outs of what happened with the Pethericks. I actually think that they’re the most interesting out of all the brits in Chateaux. Michael is sweet and so creative. He always used to pop up and Dick and Angel’s chateau doing bits of art work - I wonder what really happened to sour that relationship.

Is it just me who can’t stand Stephanie Jarvis?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d love to know the ins and outs of what happened with the Pethericks. I actually think that they’re the most interesting out of all the brits in Chateaux. Michael is sweet and so creative. He always used to pop up and Dick and Angel’s chateau doing bits of art work - I wonder what really happened to sour that relationship.

Is it just me who can’t stand Stephanie Jarvis?
Re Michael, I read something somewhere about the Strawbridges considering them competition as the 2 chateaus are quite close together. I think Angel also used his designs without crediting him on some wallpaper or something she was selling.

Have you watched any of Stephanie or Michael’s YouTube videos? I used to like them but now I see them both as massive grifters. She is earning $20k a month from patreon plus YouTube etc. Weirdly people send her a crazy amount of expensive gifts too.

Saying that, she is much more hardworking than Michael and does put out a lot of videos.

I watch Michaels videos but rarely watch Stephanie’s. I find the gift opening videos vulgar. I have to hand it to her she’s the queen of the grift. £20k a month on Patreon plus all those gifts that people send her. That chateau will have gold plated toilet seats before we know it! I like Michael, but the go fund me to do up the cottage was a bit too beggy.

Reactions: 5