Erin McGregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy bleeping Moly ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Thatโ€™s just shocking
All the money in the world and none of them can get a decent bit of face work done ๐Ÿคข

Thatโ€™s just shocking
All the money in the world and none of them can get a decent bit of face work done ๐Ÿคข
Jesus ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thatโ€™s just shocking

Jesus ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ
You can take a girl out of Pearse Street you can't take Pearse street out of a girl ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

( I'm only sl@gging Mags so anyone else from Pearse Street don't get your knickers in a twist )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the pic of mags Erin's ma that Conor put up shes sitting at the table infrount of a dinner plate jesus christ ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ they need to lay off the fillers and face lifts or whatever the duck there doing it's not working mags neck is digusting really showing her age compared to the botox face ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Is Terry, Taylorโ€™s Dad?
No hes not just Harry's!! Terry Erin's fella is in addiction hes a recovering addict

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she poses so creepy. I cant explain it but when she posing in an outfit it just gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the pic of mags Erin's ma that Conor put up shes sitting at the table infrount of a dinner plate jesus christ ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ they need to lay off the fillers and face lifts or whatever the duck there doing it's not working mags neck is digusting really showing her age compared to the botox face ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

No hes not just Harry's!! Terry Erin's fella is in addiction hes a recovering addict
From what?

Ah lads please why she posing in slow motion like she a creek in her neck holding the empty glass off the table ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I seriously have taken such a dislike to erin what an absolute dose of a girl your not famous love or some sort of celebrity your a nobody sit the duck down what the duck is terry doing walking around after her recording her and her known hes right behind her with the camera and the walk and look of her ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ please its embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I seriously have taken such a dislike to erin what an absolute dose of a girl your not famous love or some sort of celebrity your a nobody sit the duck down what the duck is terry doing walking around after her recording her and her known hes right behind her with the camera and the walk and look of her ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ please its embarrassing
She can wear the most expensive, designer clothes, live in a fab house etc but at the end of the day you canโ€™t polish a turd. ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.