Erin McGregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Aoife have her socials public? Its so rare i ever see her out or away?
Never out of the forge. Talking to anyone who nos the wig. My Graham this my Graham that. duck of you plastic face bleep his bird was only in the ground when u were riding him. Dirt. Mark got a luck escape from her hes living his best life now with his Brazilian bird 🐦 😍

I’d say Mags gets a great bump off that fabalas necklace of hers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Stop what's she like πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Never out of the forge. Talking to anyone who nos the wig. My Graham this my Graham that. duck of you plastic face bleep his bird was only in the ground when u were riding him. Dirt. Mark got a luck escape from her hes living his best life now with his Brazilian bird 🐦 😍

Her & Graham didn’t wait till after Leonie passed. Horrible tramps the two of them. Aoife deserves all the bad luck she gets, what goes around comes around.

Reactions: 4
Remember the saying Aoife " If he cheats with you , he's gonna cheat on you "
I hope Lola haunts you , you evil cow

Reactions: 7

Who is the wig?

Who is the wig?

Not sure if it’s true but I heard she took her own life because he was caught cheating on her with either her sister or her cousin or someone very close to her and the wig was the one who found her dead. Hope he’s tortured

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not sure if it’s true but I heard she took her own life because he was caught cheating on her with either her sister or her cousin or someone very close to her and the wig was the one who found her dead. Hope he’s tortured
He was cheating on her with Aoife. Leonie found out and killed herself. Poor girl god love her. Aoife was good close friends with leonie too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Anyone like Erin's dress for the wedding yesterday?? Nice the way you can totally see her tits and nips through it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Anyone like Erin's dress for the wedding yesterday?? Nice the way you can totally see her tits and nips through it.
No it was awful on her although the colour was lovely. She was like one of those dolls your granny used to have on the toilet roll

• Haha
  • Wow
Just had a look on her stories, that dress was inappropriate imo. How did she feel like a princess in it? It’s short, low cut and transparent something a princess would never be caught dead in? I really wish she would stop with the captions saying she never makes time for herself or her friends, her whole Instagram is devoted to herself. Honest to god in the last few weeks she’s been to Turkey, St Tropez, at events, down the Forge on the regular and now a wedding. Tell me how they have no life? She will speak herself into a miserable existence if she keeps repeating her mantra of having no time to herself then she’ll get a bleeping shock.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Its full on see through and no bra by the looks of things.. aint mammy and daddy some craic and would you believe they don't drink πŸ™„πŸ™„

Full of shite she is... who has Harzo all the time? I'm not saying they shouldn't get a ngt out here and there but she's making out they literally have no life because of Harry and thats horrible.

Reactions: 13
Omg the nips on show all day. It would look like a princess dress on a 4 year old alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.