Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chippednails

VIP Member
She had a child later in life and I guess she wanted an easy kid. A kid like her last that she could leave in her parents and head off for the the hills. Instead she was given a challenge like all parents with autistic children would call it but most just get on cause they have no bloody choice. They still need to work, parent other children etc… but Erin obviously reacted differently and I’m so sorry if I offend anyone it’s not my intention but my guess is that Harry (as much as she loves him as her son) stopped her enjoying her life the last few years. She delayed telling everyone what the little boy had but why?? People don’t judge.. but why? Because she was in denial, serious denial. And yet she has more help than the average parent of a child with autism, more paid support than most will ever have… yet she still hints at missing out etc.
My best pal has a son (nearly 18) with autism, I’ve seen her struggle for years just for him to have a place in school or an SNA to help him, I know she seriously worries about his future etc. but she has reason to, she has nobody to bank roll her. So Erin is not representing parents in the same league at all. She has had more holidays and nights out than my pal has had in years. The people that need to represent this amazing group of parents are people that know the struggle of finding school places, SNA’s, respite breaks, grants, money for special equipment to help the kids. Not someone who’s brother bank rolls what she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Mullou3001

She’s using her sons autism for content! She had nothing else to post about. But somehow in any of the posts about him she manages to make it all about herself…hes a gorgeous little boy, he’s not terminally I’ll, I understand he’s non-verbal and that must be hard but why does she make him sound like a hindrance…they don’t get out, they’re always on high alert, you can’t take your eyes off him, they get no time together, eh most couples with young kids are in same position, it’s called being a parent, and most kids get into their parents bed at night (maybe it’s just mine 🙄). But I tell you I don’t know any busy mother that ‘gets no time to themselves’ that has the time to dress up like an extra off fraggle rock and strut up and down outside their gaff! Fuckin delusional…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

titan22

VIP Member
Ah here give it over. If you don't have a child like that then u really have no idea. I'm here to hate her too but that part of her life is nothing u can understand unless u deal with it daily too.
I have one but I don’t act like she’s dying and she can be quite challenging so I don’t get out much at all. I never speak about it with strangers for a few reasons, most don’t give a fuck and are just nosey & my child’s struggles are not mine to share online or with randoms. She is not relatable at all & luckily for her son she’s in a great position to afford to go private for services & she’s a stay at home.
Her child hates noise like a lot of asd kids but that doesn’t stop terry banging out tunes on the guitar and her crowing away.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Calicali

Chatty Member
Erin love spend a day in ICU or Cardiac ICU in Crumlin Childrens Hospital or Temple street hospital and you'll soon quit the pity party posts .
Count your blessings Erin , there are families out there in worse situations than yours
There are also kids out there with worse conditions than Harry

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Cleptomedia

I really hope she is not giving a talk in autism, even if it was free I would have a serious issue with that she doesn't know what autism is, she only has experience of her son. Her son was diagnosed 3 years ago and she is so ashamed of that diagnosis that she hid it, of course everyone knew he was autistic but she hates his diagnosis so much she can't even say the word autism.

I know she loves her son but she really needs to stop this narrative that autism is a tragedy. Her son isn't sick he's a very healthy boy, parents like her are exhausting

• Heart

Make It Stop

VIP Member
In all fairness & I am not sticking up for them, but that is something that is only between Mags & Tony and then the kids.

It’s a very personal thing & they are probably trying to sort things out, privately & it’s no one else’s business what is going on, in there marriage.

P.S. It is about the only thing they all have kept quite about & not boasted/showed off 😂
All their business is private but we speak about it anyway as this is a gossip site. Aoife hasn’t publicly acknowledged her relationship with Graham Whelan but we speak about that all the time. We discuss who Taylor’s dad is. What Dees family think of Conor. Conors alleged crimes and secret children. His mothers face and fashion sense but we shouldn’t talk about Tony’s sex life?

Give over.

• Heart

Misstree

Oh Jesus .. the swimsuit & boot combo is just horrific .. it’s like Madge from Benidorm just hopped out of her mobility scooter & started going ballistic with all the young ones 🙄 body insecurities my arse .. yet again attention seeking 👊🏼👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Calicali

Chatty Member
Erin doesn't drink because she was a raging alcoholic yrs ago . I seen her on a few nights out yrs ago and if someone looked at her sideways she would start on them .
She was a bully in her school years and in her hairdressing years too
She was a gangster gee years ago
Terri is a dope and growing up he would've smelled like cabbage . Shit singer aswell .

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jenna89

Chatty Member
If those beds are left there any longer they’ll be riddled with every STD known to man…..

Erin’s face 😱 absolutely ruined herself. She looks desperate and about 60!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Cleptomedia

Incoming rant but when is the last time she said something positive about her son. Yes we know she loves him and wants the best for him but has she ever actually spoke about his lovely qualities as an autistic child?!

It's constant doom and gloom, always crying, always comparing. Being honest when my daughter was first diagnosed I was sad and felt hopeless but you soon snap out of that and accept the child you've been given. Erin is still grieving for the child she didn't get 6 years later and is now openly speaking about her child like he's a burden. Everything she talks about is about how HER life is effected by it all. I'm sick of these types of parents their children deserve privacy and not have their parents crying to thousands of people about how life isn't what they'd hoped because they have an autistic child.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Erin babes girls left school and 16 to have babies at 16, have no help and struggle so bad. These same girls could also have being given autism diagnoses for their children and cancer diagnoses and other serious life limiting/changing diagnoses. Older women have being through the same. Being 16 and leaving school to go into hairdressing is not that uncommon esp around your age group. You had your mother on hand to raise your daughter. It’s like being a young mother was your main flex until you became an autism mother. Saying a part of you died when your beautiful son was diagnosed is abit far. We all loose some of our identity when we become mothers as this is our new life.

Snap the fuck out of it, yeah it’s good to see a woman succeed in business but let’s face it you got this through your brother, no one is doubting you work hard. Just stop with the pity me post you have so much more than most families. Like uggg it’s ridiculous at this stage

• Heart
Reactions: 20

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
She holds fluid in her cheeks 🤣🤣🤣 that's fillers Erin ,mad cunt filtered up to bits doing her make up too 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Notintheknow

All the people seeing the little fella in sv and Liffey valley, he has more of a social life his poor miserated ma 😂

You'd want to look at her latest stories.
Out on an all expenses paid trip in the glorious weather and coming on bitching and moaning about life again, or should I say being a mother to her an child.
His daddy is with him and he's in familiar surroundings and she's still fkn complaining.
Remember just a few months ago (i.e. about her 5th last holiday) she was complaining about her son when he was with them in Rome.
She is actually awful.

Does it ever stop.
Please get a grip.
Some people get a kick out of being a persecuted victim when they actually aren't one 🙃
She'll be on DIY fuckin SOS before we know it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19