Erin McGregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d make an Erin thread by popular demand on the G Mack thread…. As you were tattlers 😉

Reactions: 17
If she gets one bit of Irish press I would love for the journo to have a spine and ask her about the bed design 'process'...cos to me it looks like she sat on a bed and some companies took pictures. That is it. That is all she did. I cannot understand how erin can be such an airhead thinking that THIS is nothing more than a photocall, she is a dumb f**k.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The level effort she has to go through not to sound common as muck it’s actually painful to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we really think Erin sleeps on cheap bed and mattress like the ones she is showing
I thought her new stock got delayed ages ago
She seemed to be onto a good thing with her nightwear
But beds duck off
She be better off with a duvet range

Reactions: 8
Do we really think Erin sleeps on cheap bed and mattress like the ones she is showing
I thought her new stock got delayed ages ago
She seemed to be onto a good thing with her nightwear
But beds duck off
She be better off with a duvet range
Exactly, like you aren't going to just go out a buy a bed cause you like her and want to support her. Bedding that would off happened. A bed no.

Reactions: 6
I’d say she would put her name to anything she was asked. Like is she claiming she designed these beds and headboards? And all the stuff about her team working on this for months. What planet does she live on. Maybe after finally revealing that her son has autism after years of hinting I actually thought it might be something relevant to that field.

I'm laughing the AD came on ireland am before she announced it, I was like omg this is her collaboration.. Beds! Her crying announcing it wtf 😄 🤣

• Haha
Thought I’d make an Erin thread by popular demand on the G Mack thread…. As you were tattlers 😉
Was dreading this day.
Mack gee thread will be like a ghost town now 😩
Whatever u do don't feckin start one for de neeckk OG.
Hope yous all have fun decoding her shade on IG once she finds this is up and running 🤣
🐒 Will probably leave a trail of its tit here too. Be warned.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Erin would have been the good looking one naturally of the two sisters but has destroyed her face with filler. And I think it’s seriously aged her too. Her face looks melted 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.