Erin McGregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she being sponsored by Zara or something? Why is she there everyday getting clothes?
That’s what she’s hoping for. I honestly don’t think Zara would go near her with a ten foot barge pole. They have an incredibly savvy media team and they take their branding seriously.

Reactions: 9
She actually is wrecking my head with the zara posts swear she was the head representative for them and she would wana get overself she is really delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What an absolute tool of a woman. Acting the model pls just stop. Ok u buy your clothes in zara we bleeping get it. no style of her own buys what's in fast fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But when she buys size small out of her pocket money Conor gives her every week they do be big on the waist and that’s why she feels like a ride on a night out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
But when she buys size small out of her pocket money Conor gives her every week they do be big on the waist and that’s why she feels like a ride on a night out.
Yea how many times does she feel the need to tell everyone her size is XS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've seen her recently and I'll tell you now she's no Zara size xs pull the other one Erin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whats her story before Conor was known? A single mam? She work? In a pj/housecoat retailers? Or maybe as a bed desigber? Im trying to understand what became of her, once she became "known" as McGregors sister

Reactions: 1
She was a hairdresser living at home with taylor her mam and dad basically reared taylor. Also her saying her and terry need a breakaway and that they never get away is she actually trolling us, she was in Turkey with him a few weeks ago for a week with no kids and is out constant , like God lover her having to mind her child for the whole weekend that she now needs another holiday without him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whats her story before Conor was known? A single mam? She work? In a pj/housecoat retailers? Or maybe as a bed desigber? Im trying to understand what became of her, once she became "known" as McGregors sister
She was a hairdresser

Reactions: 3
But she got the gig on dancing with the stars for being a bodybuilder or for Conor clearing off Ryan Turbidys ❄ slate. Which one is the final answer, you decide. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.