Erin McGregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with her mouth. The top lip does not move!! Give it a break you bleeding muppet erin mc shut the duck up and get a job you muching bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No seriously I think there must be something wrong with her. Thinks she's kim k now 🤔 eh ok hun. And Terri Pete 🥴 tagging kim k an all good lord is she in reality at all

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she wrote that she’s not far off Kim K she just needs the waist and the bum! Eh no that’s not all you need Erin, first you need to lay off the hallucinogenic drugs. Then when you come back down to earth you need an eye test. After that a mirror. Finally you need to stop brown nosing yourself, it would be terrible if the wind changed and you got stuck in that position. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is the Forge Inn the only place that will let her husband play? 🙈
They sacked 2 fellas that played there for years. A friend of mine was a customer of the black forge Inn for years and years, went every single Thursday night to see the 2 lads play. Went a few nights at the weekends too.
They sacked the lads and told my friend and all in her group they weren't welcome anymore. They're not their target clientelle.
I wouldn't set foot in the place.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Kim Kardashian my hole 😂😂 That family are no Kardahians and if she wants to use that analogy she is more than Rob than Kim of the family #sponger 😂😂

• Haha
She really is desperate for Zara, to notice her & ask her to work with them.
Every single clothes item, she buys from them, she is tagging them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she make out like she never gets out???? She's constantly out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Constantly is right
Yep she’s always out, seems to have lots of events and then it seems like weekly (or even bi weekly) nights out in the brothers pub to let her hair down. And the turkey trip too. It’s all a con with this one, she’s lots of help she calls on. I can tell you she’s not living the average life of a parent of a young kid and deffo not of the average autism parent at all. She’s no role model at all. Click of her fingers she gets her kid what he needs, that’s not the reality at all.

Erin doesn't drink because she was a raging alcoholic yrs ago . I seen her on a few nights out yrs ago and if someone looked at her sideways she would start on them .
She was a bully in her school years and in her hairdressing years too
She was a gangster gee years ago
Terri is a dope and growing up he would've smelled like cabbage . tit singer aswell .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.