Erin McGregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin doesn't drink because she was a raging alcoholic yrs ago . I seen her on a few nights out yrs ago and if someone looked at her sideways she would start on them .
She was a bully in her school years and in her hairdressing years too
She was a gangster gee years ago
Terri is a dope and growing up he would've smelled like cabbage . tit singer aswell .
Is Terry, Taylor’s Dad?

In stitches at the tagging Kim but then the Pete head shave comment. Ah Erin needs to lay off whatever pills she’s on today 🤣🤣
Thats a serious level of delusion 🤣🤣🤣
I wouldn’t even class Erin as a Dealz version of Kim K she’s not even that close. Something must have been in the water when the Mcgregors were growing up seriously bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All posts about kim k today does she think she's similar to her me wonders
Deluded and hanging off the coat tails of her rapist brother, like the rest of the clan. I used to like Dee but she’s a doormat, a rich one but still. Have a bit of respect for yourself girls. Gangster gee. 🙈

Reactions: 9
If anyone is looking for new beds check out Dialamatress way better service than Erins and way better beds 😘

Reactions: 3
Talking about her book job today.... eh what about telling everyone who paid for it 15 years ago ye dirty sponger 👌 gangster gee erin 🤔 okkk the top lip isn't moving at all when you talk

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Talking about her book job today.... eh what about telling everyone who paid for it 15 years ago ye dirty sponger 👌 gangster gee erin 🤔 okkk the top lip isn't moving at all when you talk
If only half her followers knew the real Erin 😅
I think it's so funny listening to her trying to sound posh . Erin I've heard you shouting like a fish wife haha nutjob

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If only half her followers knew the real Erin 😅
I think it's so funny listening to her trying to sound posh . Erin I've heard you shouting like a fish wife haha nutjob
It’s so cringe. I’ve no problem with a proper Dublin accent but when you hear someone trying to disguise it and talk ‘posh’ is beyond embarrassing. Trying way too hard Erin. 🙈🤣

Reactions: 4
I’ve not seen her stories for a few days and just looked now. What’s she on about with the panic buying? She going away? I know I’m awful nosey 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.