Erin McGregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen aoife with Conor JR today in the zoo.. had to look twice she actually looks nothing like her pictures.. terrible skin and and badly sun damaged she’s in bits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking at Erin's latest pic with H on the sofa it definitely looks like she has had lip filler recently and she even gave a shout out to an aesthetics place earlier too. Could be too swollen looking for her to go out I reckon.

Reactions: 1
The hack of her with all that posing. Full of confidence. Only thing she's sorry about she can't dumped poor Harry on moma and papa the way she did her daughter. Ps. A drug pusher paid for her implants before conor made it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The hack of her with all that posing. Full of confidence. Only thing she's sorry about she can't dumped poor Harry on moma and papa the way she did her daughter. Ps. A drug pusher paid for her implants before conor made it.
Im so glad someone else mentioned that. I heard that a few years ago about the funding of the boob job before Conor had his money when she was a mobile hairdresser. And as you say her folks brought Taylor up, Erin never had her. I always think that’s why she seems so close to Conor cause they were brought up like brother and sister for years

Reactions: 11
I misread the thread title as Ewan McGregor and thought he'd become an Instagram influencer 🤣 as you were

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.