Erin McGregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see Tea Spill this afternoon? :oops::oops:
Allegedly charging €500 for 10 min talk on Autism. I really hope this isn't true. Surely this is something she would want to do for free.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone see Tea Spill this afternoon? :oops::oops:
Allegedly charging €500 for 10 min talk on Autism. I really hope this isn't true. Surely this is something she would want to do for free.
And that totally deserves a - the neccccckkkkkkk of her!
How could she try to profit out of something like that.

Reactions: 4
My nephew has autism he is non verbal 11 years old attends a special school. While it's great that she highlights autism I feel if she is charging for autism talk, I think its disgraceful. She doesn't have to worry she pays for everything private as she has the money. While the normal person is getting no services.

She is out all the time with Terry so they obviously have a nanny or they pay someone who is available 24/7 to mind him.

I'm sure she does have bad days worrying about Harrys future as any mother would but she doesn't experience half of what parents in the working class income family are.

Although it's great if shes been asked to do these talks, I would rather listen to a parent who is really struggling and getting no help or services than her.

Reactions: 18
My nephew has autism he is non verbal 11 years old attends a special school. While it's great that she highlights autism I feel if she is charging for autism talk, I think its disgraceful. She doesn't have to worry she pays for everything private as she has the money. While the normal person is getting no services.

She is out all the time with Terry so they obviously have a nanny or they pay someone who is available 24/7 to mind him.

I'm sure she does have bad days worrying about Harrys future as any mother would but she doesn't experience half of what parents in the working class income family are.

Although it's great if shes been asked to do these talks, I would rather listen to a parent who is really struggling and getting no help or services than her.
She’s only recently publicly acknowledged his diagnosis yet somehow feels qualified to charge for an autism talk. Does she give out a free poxy housecoat at the end so the worried caregivers can take their anxieties away by wearing it. Muppet.

Reactions: 14
For years she acted like he was dying farting around the topic so I would really hope nobody would ask for her advice on the topic.

Reactions: 13
I found it disgusting when she used to say she was grieving for the child she will never have .. referring to Harry ! WTF

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This bed collab is by far the most stupid collab I've seen an 'influencer' do. The house coats were far enough

Reactions: 9
She had a child later in life and I guess she wanted an easy kid. A kid like her last that she could leave in her parents and head off for the the hills. Instead she was given a challenge like all parents with autistic children would call it but most just get on cause they have no bloody choice. They still need to work, parent other children etc… but Erin obviously reacted differently and I’m so sorry if I offend anyone it’s not my intention but my guess is that Harry (as much as she loves him as her son) stopped her enjoying her life the last few years. She delayed telling everyone what the little boy had but why?? People don’t judge.. but why? Because she was in denial, serious denial. And yet she has more help than the average parent of a child with autism, more paid support than most will ever have… yet she still hints at missing out etc.
My best pal has a son (nearly 18) with autism, I’ve seen her struggle for years just for him to have a place in school or an SNA to help him, I know she seriously worries about his future etc. but she has reason to, she has nobody to bank roll her. So Erin is not representing parents in the same league at all. She has had more holidays and nights out than my pal has had in years. The people that need to represent this amazing group of parents are people that know the struggle of finding school places, SNA’s, respite breaks, grants, money for special equipment to help the kids. Not someone who’s brother bank rolls what she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She cannot be serious in charging people for a talk on autism? Who’s talking because surely it’s not herself, she’s a deluded scum bag who’s brother bankrolls her, totally unqualified in every aspect to advise anyone on anything but how to sponge

Reactions: 10
Clearly gives no duck about the child's safety when she now has him sitting on a booster cushion in the car 🤦🏼‍♀️ he's far too young and small for that and god forbid she has a crash because he will be killed instantly 😔

Reactions: 4
I really hope she is not giving a talk in autism, even if it was free I would have a serious issue with that she doesn't know what autism is, she only has experience of her son. Her son was diagnosed 3 years ago and she is so ashamed of that diagnosis that she hid it, of course everyone knew he was autistic but she hates his diagnosis so much she can't even say the word autism.

I know she loves her son but she really needs to stop this narrative that autism is a tragedy. Her son isn't sick he's a very healthy boy, parents like her are exhausting

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Didn’t realise how extreme she had gone with the fillers till I came across this
E6CB4161-A03F-410F-B2CD-52011A96DA5E.jpeg
😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.