Erin McGregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched watched a clip of her in Ireland am, again, omg her face 😳 what's their fascinating with her. Thats a few time she's been on now.

Reactions: 3
She looks like shes trying too hard to be an influencer, how many times did she apply her lipstick and then looked off in the distance. Smell of desperation 😂

Reactions: 7
She does look lovely but she's off again with the head down, head up, head down, head up, arm in the air. Ffs

Reactions: 2
Does she not feel like an absolute tool ,her hand held up walking slow motion but not really slow motion 🙄 bleeping eejit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surprised Erin was at the gossies.. wasn’t Tony rumoured to have cheated on Mags with the one who owns goss.ie Ali Ryan ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprised Erin was at the gossies.. wasn’t Tony rumoured to have cheated on Mags with the one who owns goss.ie Ali Ryan ?
Same ali ryan that said running a business was like been in domestic violence relationship

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Forgot all about that.. she’s a dose! I’m blocked years 😂
I don't or ever have followed the wannabe prick, but i do remember that quote like a thorn to the arse. She was called out, messaged a million times over it. Every interview or post that was made people commented over the quote she made. She runs a gossip page and how that is even in the same page, title, remark as domestic violence will phase me and 1000's more.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah her and Terry are always out like always, but money talks I say they have a nanny for Harry.

She really needs to go for a lesson in learning how to pose. The pouting and she's about 50, she doesn't harldy love herself. Fake boobs, tummy tuck, fillers galore pumped into her face.

I actually cringe when she tries to pose.. the arm up in the air for no reason. I'd like to think my friends be like you look like a absolute gobshite because that is what she looks like posing like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She holds fluid in her cheeks 🤣🤣🤣 that's fillers Erin ,mad bleep filtered up to bits doing her make up too 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must be reading here! That or she’s not blind when she looks in the mirror! She’s realised she’s ruined her face!

Reactions: 1
She must be reading here! That or she’s not blind when she looks in the mirror! She’s realised she’s ruined her face!
Sure her own dirt burd of a bruddder wrote a weird comment on that photo. 😳 I wouldn’t but it pass him to knock one out to his sisters pics unless it’s Aoife then I’d say she shakes it for him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.