Erin McGregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's get this straight it was gangster gee Aoife that's famous for deee neeecccckkkk of eeewwwww not Erin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The husbands new teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I just can’t with that family they are where second hand embarrassment originated from.
I’m shocked the beds aren’t all priced at €188

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her face is so pumped with filler one of her eyes closes every time she smiles or gets excited 👁😆🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine today being your day off work, it’s bad enough your stuck beside a Mc Gregor but then the boyfriend and her bestie start rehearsing for a poxy launch of something or another. You’d be pulling your hair out 😅

Reactions: 3
God love her she's getting a look of Sylvester Stallone mother about her. She's crossed to the dark side on filler and botox

Reactions: 17
God love her she's getting a look of Sylvester Stallone mother about her. She's crossed to the dark side on filler and botox
Taylor is no better she’s destroyed her face too! They are all the image of mags 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Am I missing something with the big launch
So they brought a few beds to the pub (very fitting ) as everyone involved in that place is always in there back
And every bleeping insta him is there 😂😂 for what like I don’t get it are they going to buy a bed or be gifted a bed
Erin would be better off donating some of the beds to help the refuges

I just don’t get it 😂😂 all fawning over Erin in the alleged (use this lightly ) rapists pub never mind battering and man
People are bleeping game hungry

Would the real
Erin mc Gregor please stand up 👀👀

Would the real
Erin mc Gregor please stand up 👀👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I see Tones must be back in fold with the family….. anyone any goss on the latest with him and Mags?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rachel Gorry and Denise on the bed with Erin give me strength. What a bunch of desperate losers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.