Erin McGregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look on her stories, that dress was inappropriate imo. How did she feel like a princess in it? It’s short, low cut and transparent something a princess would never be caught dead in? I really wish she would stop with the captions saying she never makes time for herself or her friends, her whole Instagram is devoted to herself. Honest to god in the last few weeks she’s been to Turkey, St Tropez, at events, down the Forge on the regular and now a wedding. Tell me how they have no life? She will speak herself into a miserable existence if she keeps repeating her mantra of having no time to herself then she’ll get a bleeping shock.
That whole family has a terrible victim complex or whatever is the right term here.
"Poor me", "I work so hard", "I had nuttin", "I never get to see me friends coz I do be flah ouh wurking maken beds and housecoats and pumpin meself"
Fvck off u shower of negative cvnts.
Then they were all about that secret, doesn't seem to be working for them at all if life is so hard.
Spare me FFS.

And the nipples on display 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why blatantly lie saying you barely get out.... when you video yourself prancing around out all the time ? Very odd like...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ, she looks hideous. The dress is not wedding attire. The nips and its all creased. She also looks about 60. Really bad. Why does she not drink is she in recovery

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mutton dressed as lamb. She’s too old for that kind of dress. You aren’t 20 anymore love, dress your age.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The dress is something you would expect to see on Chloe Ormond in Ibiza not at a wedding 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus I'm cringing so bad at her stories!! For an average looking woman she has some confidence. Mortified for her! She obviously thinks shes some kind of celeb? You're a nobody living in am average house in Lucan love!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok so if anyone doesn't no eh Erin is on a journey.... just on her journey to talk absolute tit talk to her amazing followers who are also on the journey with her. She never gets out on this journey... pity her because she has a child with additional needs and no one else in Ireland has.... she has to journey to zara every week to squeeze into xs ehh okkk the crystals keep her journey amazing and positive she designs the odd bed on her journey...... sells few house coats..... Terri records everything on the journey behind her she doesn't no he's recording her she just smiles like that at him all the time..... she's just on this journey in life living off her rapist brother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Mutton dressed as lamb. She’s too old for that kind of dress. You aren’t 20 anymore love, dress your age.
And she’s definitely not a Zara xs!! Unless the camera adds 80lbs 🙈

Ok so if anyone doesn't no eh Erin is on a journey.... just on her journey to talk absolute tit talk to her amazing followers who are also on the journey with her. She never gets out on this journey... pity her because she has a child with additional needs and no one else in Ireland has.... she has to journey to zara every week to squeeze into xs ehh okkk the crystals keep her journey amazing and positive she designs the odd bed on her journey...... sells few house coats..... Terri records everything on the journey behind her she doesn't no he's recording her she just smiles like that at him all the time..... she's just on this journey in life living off her rapist brother
Beautifully put. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she listens to Journey ... don't stop believing

Also, the only part of her body a zara xs would fit is her wrist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t say much here just, I’m just a nosey witch but mother of sweet Jeysis what was that on her ! The 2 helping her get dressed 🤣 Ashling Carabini hangs out of her like there is no tomorrow. As for your hair and make up, that MUA does that style on every second person (in fairness to her she is very good) you didn’t create anything ye clown.
That’s my rant over !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like something from a stall in Moore St. Pure traveller chic. She spends a lot of money to look so cheap and nasty. She’d want to be careful now, she’s starting to look like a Benidorm drag queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.